welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

knock knock !, myoas (kpop or k-actor faces only)
megan
22 years old
she/her
est
cgilners on aim
mature threads? yes
aim: cgilners discord: megan#0500
boy meets world

kpop/k-actor myoas

writing requests (not to mention reading them) is difficult and cumbersome, so i'll try to make this as simple as possible. i need comms and rfs stat, please! i really only use kpop or k-actor faces. right now, i'm only doing fxf or mxm (or nbxwhomever as long as it's not a "straight" relationship). the only faces that are an automatic no-go for me are bigbang and most of got7. the faces i like best are on my profile, but i'm open to pretty much anyone else. the only plots i won't do are pregnancy and abuse, otherwise throw everything at me. respond with how many you want, whether you want mxm/fxf/nbxwhoever, and whether you want rfs or comms and i'll get those started and pm'ed to you. (or you could start some and pm me - i'm not picky) if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

also, please let me know if there are any faces or plots that you absolutely don't want me to use. thanks!

xoxo doe
melissa
25 years old
she / her
central
discord / aim
mature threads? yes
JAN 31st - still horrible at focusing. who's surprised?
how to get away with murder
rf with my old yoongi x your tae??
nya
24 years old
she/her
eastern
pm for discord/aim
mature threads? yes
the show starts now ⭐
law & order: svu

can we have one mxm comm and one fxf comm to start? i'll probs use siwan and ashley (ladies code) since they're my faves but i trust you fc wise :)
isa
25 years old
she/her
gmt +8
pm me for telegram!
mature threads? yes
2003 – (✿◕‿◕) it's my GREs in a month so i'mma be studying more than usual on top of my job. sighs. as always, lmk if you want to drop stuff.
gotham
hiiii here for comms? maybe 2 fxf and 1 mxm? not terribly picky with faces so the ones you listed are totes fair game.
megan
22 years old
she/her
est
cgilners on aim
mature threads? yes
boy meets world

melissa add me on discord (megan#0500) so we can talk about them! (aka i forgot your yoongi's name and i can't start it until u tell me lmao) edit: amber told me his name but u should still add me xo i'll have a link pm'ed to u soon

nyanca del rio i'll work on getting those up right now and then pm you links!

isa ♡ perf! i'll pm u links in a hot sec~
ivy
25 years old
she/her
est
pm for aim/discord/telegram
mature threads? yes
(=^-ω-^=) someone give me a taoris hybrid plot please my god
boy meets world
megan
2 mxm or more however many you want fjhlfjg
i'm down for anything~
megan
22 years old
she/her
est
cgilners on aim
mature threads? yes
boy meets world

ivy leaf i'll get those up in a hot sec and send u a pm !!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk