welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

no more lies, i'll be fine, tag: isa with scorp!
becca
19 years old
she/her
eastern
aim - softball_chickk07
mature threads? yes
january 4: softball will be starting up again on sunday, so i may be busy, but i'm still around!
house
rose stood in the tiny apartment she bought all on her own after a few years of training at st. mungo's and saving up her galleons. sure, it was probably smaller than she would have liked, but she was proud of it. not only was it paid for all by herself, but it was decorated by herself, as well. to her, it was home, and she loved it. but, that wasn't enough. as she stood in the kitchen, she self-consciously adjusted the fabric of her [gryffindor] red dress and looked around.

soon enough, scorpius would be showing up for dinner with his parents for a dinner that she had prepared all by herself; the meal would start with a salad, followed by pesto and prosciutto stuffed chicken, and chocolate lava cakes for dessert. needless to say, she may have gone a bit over the top, but she was also a bit terrified. she was practically shaking as she set out all of the plates and silverware. her parents weren't too fond of scorpius, but they had at least come around. but would his? they weren't even supposed to be together; their parents warned them of that before first year.

there was a noise from the fireplace, and rose quickly shuffled into the living room, her whole face lighting up when she met scorpius. "hi," she breathed softly, stepping forward to embrace him, momentarily forgetting that his parents would be following after him.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk