please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) add reply new topic start poll

THE GOOD PLACE *, hailey's crackships // mxf, fxf

hailey's comet

quote     Mar 24 2018, 02:18 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

july 18: so i'm actually not dead, but i def felt like i was for a few months. slowly making my way back on here. will only be taking limited posts but starting fresh.

hailey

23   ➳   she/her   ➳   EST
about me; hi there! i'm hailey, a 23 year old soon-to-be returning student in the fall. i have a love of a lot of fandoms and can't wait to get plotting with people. i do not do mxm, but will do fxf and mxf one-for-one. the names and plots below are by no means a definitive list, please suggest things! for a note: the females italicized are ones I will mostly only play, not play against. I AM ALSO UP FOR SMUT.
boys; gerard butler, chris hemsworth, chris pine, chris pratt, sebastian stan, tobias sorensen, diego luna, andrew garfield, anthony mackie, idris elba, jai courtney, godfrey gao, jamie dornan, nick jonas, joe jonas, jason momoa, zayn malik, dave franco, nicholas hoult, sam claflin, ian somerhalder, miles teller, joseph gordon-levitt, adam levine, gaspard ulliel, garrett hedlund, milo ventimiglia, michael b. jordan, richard madden, ansel elgort, aidan gillen, iain glen
girls; taylor swift, karlie kloss, selena gomez, gal gadot, emilia clarke, sophie turner, natalie dormer, ashley graham, ruby rose, emma watson, emma stone, lupita n'yango, jameela jamil, elsa hosk, romee strijd, candice swanepoel, beyonce, miranda kerr, zoe lister-jones, lana del rey, marina diamandis, zendaya, lucy hale, daisy ridley, jasmine tookes, lily james, eiza gonzales, ebba zingmark, any vs angel really, dove cameron, lorde
plots; single parents, game of thrones (margaery x sansa, sansa/margary x baelish, danaerys x jorah/anyone), bioshock, harry potter, teacher/student, boss/employee, roommates, age gaps, marie antoinette-era, best friends, royalty x royalty, royalty x common, famous x nonfamous, arranged marriages, hate-to-love, innocent x experienced, smut to all the above, the good place, models, childhood friends, neighbours, graceling, forbidden love, fluff, accidental pregnancy, step-siblings marriage, nanny x parent, bets, ownership/domsub type thing, experimenting, disney, fake-turning-real relationships, class gaps, etc. etc. etc.
( © brady. )

josie quinzel

quote     Mar 24 2018, 02:46 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

lemon drop

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

12th august - soooo things have been super busy bc i finish work on friday and have to make sure my replacement is all trained up before then. i haven't forgotten about replies/starters and will be getting to them asap <3

josie

24   ➳   she/her   ➳   gmt
hailey's comet i'd love love love to do a plot with margaery x sansa (otp) if you're game? i noticed you've got natalie dormer italicised so i'd be down to play the sansa in this plot unless you'd prefer otherwise!

hailey's comet

quote     Mar 24 2018, 02:50 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

july 18: so i'm actually not dead, but i def felt like i was for a few months. slowly making my way back on here. will only be taking limited posts but starting fresh.

hailey

JOSIE QUINZEL YES PLEASE i'm obsessed with margaery so i'd prefer to play her. discord or pm me any ideas you've got!

mojitos out here wildin'

quote     Mar 24 2018, 02:51 PM  
mature? yes
currently Online

mojito

JUNE 5TH lot of work, lot of online homework, gonna be selective with new plots. also gonna be dropping a few plots that haven't kept my interest.

m.

27   ➳   he / him   ➳   EST
hailey's comet // perhaps my jason momoa and your candice swanepoel? i could see some sort of boss x employee thing with one of them being engaged to someone else, but they develop some kind of chemistry together in the workplace?

hailey's comet

quote     Mar 24 2018, 03:20 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

hailey

all hail king killmonger please please please. this sounds dope. all the forbidden office romance/sexual tension and whatnot. perhaps she's engaged to someone she's not super into?

cascat

quote     Mar 24 2018, 10:27 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

I'm having surgery on the 19th and will be bed bound for two weeks. Right after the surgery I'll be in the hospital for two days and won't be able to sit up, let alone type so no replies until I get back home

Cat

23   ➳   she/her   ➳   pst
Your milo ventimiglia x my lupita n'yango for age gap/neighbors/maybe disney personified? hailey's comet

hailey's comet

quote     Mar 26 2018, 08:41 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

hailey

cascat i like, i like! are you willing to double up?

cascat

quote     Mar 28 2018, 01:25 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

I'm having surgery on the 19th and will be bed bound for two weeks. Right after the surgery I'll be in the hospital for two days and won't be able to sit up, let alone type so no replies until I get back home

Cat

23   ➳   she/her   ➳   pst
hailey's comet sent you a pm!

jak & daxter

quote     Jul 18 2018, 04:59 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

margarita

Jak

22   ➳   He,him,his   ➳  
@[hailey’s comet]

my dave franco to your dove cameron in stepsiblings.

hailey's comet

quote     Jul 18 2018, 05:02 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

hailey

JAK & DAXTER all the yes. so much yes. discord by any chance??

peggy

quote     Jul 18 2018, 07:21 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

hurricane

july 2018 still alive but i'm barely breathing. need a distraction atm.

peggy

over 21   ➳   she/her   ➳   pst
hailey's comet,

my billie piper/lily james x your jason momoa/chris hemsworth – teacher x single parent, possibly combined with neighbors?
my sebstan/richard madden x your lily collins/lady of choice – childhood friends + famous/nonfamous? orrrrr the good place inspo: introduced as soulmates and getting to know each other; we can throw twists & turns in as needed?

hailey's comet

quote     Jul 18 2018, 07:38 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

hailey

peggy,

lily james x chris hemsworth – all the yes. like a kindergarten teacher that lives in the neighbourhood kind of thing? i can really see either being the teacher in this scenario.

richard madden x gal gadot – GIVE ME GOOD PLACE YES we can either stick to the show's idea or just make it AU actual good place. i have a gal gadot itch i need to scratch if you don't mind.

pm or discord me! we shall talk!

edna mode

quote     Jul 18 2018, 08:24 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

manhattan

8/7: summer fun // master list of wants, ads & reqs here! gimme older faces!!!

Edna

32   ➳   She/Her   ➳   EST
hailey's comet

ahhh i love the good place. i can't wait for its return!!! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odJs9X.png

my emma watson x your miles teller: neighbors // roommates // or a little angst: neighbors in the good place that are assigned to diff soulmates?? // or they could just be soulmates lol...

my chris hemsworth/nick jonas/garrett hedlund x your taylor swift (I actually really like playing against her lol, but feel free to change!!): honestly... any of the above plots? variations?

no go: pregnancy/babies // incest // no-go faces are in my pro.

change/edit/delete whatever you want! :D

hailey's comet

quote     Jul 18 2018, 08:43 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

hailey

edna

yeeeees good place is the mvp of television right now

my emma watson x your miles teller: soulmates whose significant others on earth are in the good place with them so conflict??

my chris hemsworth/nick jonas/garrett hedlund x your taylor swift: i love my baby tswizzle so honestly whatever guy you'd like!

penny peony

quote     Jul 18 2018, 09:30 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3

Penny

22   ➳   she/her   ➳   US Est

hailey's comet

YOUR EBBA ZINGMARK x MY RICHARD MADDEN
Okay so I will never deny something Harry potter based forbidden romance between pureblood & muggleborn, perhaps it was mostly fooling around but they were falling for each other and she got pregnant & it's just v. complicated now what do we do?

YOUR GASPARD ULLIEL x MY LILY JAMES
Okay marie antoinette era royalty x commoner because oh dang the stakes especially with the revolutions & such. maybe palace staff or stableman.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options Pages: (2) 1 2  add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?