welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (18) « First ... 16 17 18  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

skin related issues
sorry to come back so soon but this skin seems to have messed up the bold in a lot of my templates, but namely this one? is there a reason or did i do something?
i'd die for every single member of girl group pristin
mature?
yes
status
please no: honestly i really don't give a fuck anymore
taylor
22 • any but they • eastern
taylor swift. that was actually something i've been trying to figure out for a bit, there were all sorts of bold css in the skin that were originally making everything bolded orange and i set the body bold to black but i was finally able to fix it and it should be good now!
july 10th: i am cleaning out most of my stuff (minus a select few) and will only be taking on very few things for the time being. work is too overwhelming and i am having a very hard time finding the motivation to rp most the time.
mature?
yes
status
please no: cancer and i will not plot incest (stepcest and fostercest is okay but NOTHING blood related).
cassie
32 • she / her • central
hi, guys! the skin is so, so beautiful. i love the spring theme & it's gorgeous. i was just wondering if there was a way to make the scroll bar just a little bit darker? even with my glasses i still have trouble seeing it (but i'm also blind tbh). thank you!! <3 <3
november 12: holidays are coming & i'm pumped
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest
becca
20 • she/her • eastern
princess becca

is that better? let me know and i can change the background of it for you toooo xoxoxo
july 13 ▹ my king darren has an emmy nom so hit me up when he wins xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a
becky
25 • she/her • gmt +12/nzst
that's perfect!! thank you thank you thank you. <3
november 12: holidays are coming & i'm pumped
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest
becca
20 • she/her • eastern
When on mobile... The buttons for quote, edit, etc. are all squares with an x in them. I can't figure out which ones are where anymore. Could just be me, though.
update on 5-3-18- Slowly but steadily working up for more plots. May reach out for them.
mature?
yes
status
please no: rape is the big one. please do not ask for sibling dynamics when it comes to having the older being the caretaker. i will go searching for these plots if i want them. i do not roleplay my own personal experiences.
hayden
24 • he-him • eastern
no they will do atm, just working on that still xo
july 13 ▹ my king darren has an emmy nom so hit me up when he wins xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a
becky
25 • she/her • gmt +12/nzst
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (18) « First ... 16 17 18 
fast reply
new poll