welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

manUNkind +, sage's crack v.2
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

faith in manUNkind
information. mmmk ppl so my last crackship has like cobwebs and tumbleweeds blowing through like it's a ghost town. I've taken this opportunity to refresh and start anew so please feel free to shower me with love. I am into mainly mxf things but I have been known to throw a few fxf pairings in as well so don't hesitate to test the waters there. I am one of those people who prefers to flip flop but again I have been known to play the male roll the majority of the time if I like you and our feels. It's not necessary that I flip flop 100% of the time but I do like to be taken into consideration sometimes people - I really don't want to get burnt out on playing men, it's my strong suit. that being said, hit me with your best shot!

as far as plots go these are some of my faves: affairs, stepcest, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, break ups, marriages (new parents, babies, happiness, fluff) angsty things, forbidden love, historical au's, supernatural au's, song based plots, movie based plots, smut, boss x employee/secretary, sugar daddy/mommy, dd/lg, rockstar x groupie, rockstar x band mates brother/sister, best friends little sister/brother, best friends daughter/son, newlyweds, celeb x body guard, royalty, organic romances, office romances, friends with benefits, enemies with benefits, long lost lovers, teacher x student, baby sitter x parent - just give me all of the things and feel free to suggest.

male faces
tom hardy, jai courtney, colson baker(machine gun kelly), stephen james, diego barrueco, jimmy q, ryan reynolds, chris evans, theo rossi, m. shadows, synyster gates, corey taylor, alex varkatzas, andy biersack, michael fassbender, james mcavoy, cody christian, gregg sulkin, reese king, keith powers, michael b jordan, josh henderson, andre hamann, scott eastwood, alexander ludwig, dan stevens, alex o'loughlin, jensen ackles, robbie amell, stephen amell, ash stymest, grant gustin, dylan o'brien, pietro boselli, dylan mcdermott, jesse lee soffer, theo james, zac efron, john krasinski, hemsworth brothers, paul wesley, ian somerhalder, ryan gosling, wes bentley, will higginson, idris elba, jeff kasser, mark wahlberg, jonathan rhys meyers, adam senn, shawn mendes, xavier serrano, tim borrmann, sean o'donnel, own devalk, matt lanter, logan lerman, bob morley, channing tatum, brett dalton, cole mohr, dave franco, garrett hedlund, jake gyllenhaal, luke evans, julian morris, taylor kinney, taylor kitsch, travis fimmel, ian bohen,
female faces
carmella rose, gigi hadid, bella hadid, aarika wolf, sandra kubicka, candice swanepoel, diana mellison, sahara ray, rita volk, danielle campbell, alexis ren, jasmine tookes, romee strijd, stella maxwell, liana liberatio, amber heard, adelaide kane, chloe bennet, emily ratajkowski, emily rudd, victoria justice, bridget satterlee, priyanka chopra, emeraude toubia, kat mcnamara, carlson young, caitlin stasey, jade thirlwall, willa holland, skyler samuels, stephanie corneliussen, nina dobrev, sophia bush, gal gadot, nicola peltz, madison beer, jessica lowndes, marina laswick, eiza gonzalez, diane guerrero, jean watts, shay mitchell, scarjo, scarlett leithold, megan fox, phoebe tonkin, miranda kerr, adriana lima, elsa hosk, ana de armas, barbara palvin, kylie & kendall jenner, cara delevingne, michele maturo, ashley sky, cameron rorrison, steph rayner, candice patton, chailee son, charly jordan, meredith mickelson, belle lucia, margot robbie, jennifer lawrence, lindsey morgan, marie avgeropoulos, sarah hyland.
sage
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 2489 posts
points 20550 points
status Offline
[ oct. 8 ] – i have a busy week ahead *sigh* – i'll reply to everything eventually.
sage hetfield

my amber heard / scarlett johansson x your shawn mendes - maybe in a sugar mommy plot?

my ash stymest x your nicola peltz/bella hadid - possibly stepcest? we could throw in some enemies to lovers as well.
lulu
pronouns she / her
age 20
timezone est
posts 1476 posts
points 60610 points
status Offline
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

loony lulu
gdi yes to just all of that. I am totally cool with either amber or scarjo so that's totally your choice on that. as for the second I would just die for some ash and bella stepcest enemies to lovers. you're on fire with these ideas bb. do you have discord so we can chat more? if so feel free to add me - sagebrushxoxo#0064
sage
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 2489 posts
points 20550 points
status Offline
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
hi. i would like every ship possible. thank you.
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24701 posts
points 127895 points
status Offline

hello, you can just have my entire life because our ships own it anyway http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
sage
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 2489 posts
points 20550 points
status Offline
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
sage hetfield perfect. kisskiss.
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24701 posts
points 127895 points
status Offline
please tell/message me if i've missed on any replies! i'm really sorry but i'm trying my best to do my threads in an organized manner, though i lack at that sometimes!
sage hetfield

i'd absolutely love to play mxf with you and of course it's your choice if you want to play either the male or the female!

as for me, i'd love to play one among these faces you've posted: reese king, dylan o'brien, shawn mendes or gigi hadid, bella hadid, alexis ren, romee strijd, scarlett leithold, kendall jenner!

i'm also game to do any plot you'd prefer!
Braizen
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone GMT+8
posts 119 posts
points 6605 points
status Offline

braizen souls omfg yess just those are A+ faces! I'm on my way out. It if you want to add me on discord we can discuss pairings?! sagebrushxoxo#0064
sage
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 2489 posts
points 20550 points
status Offline
8/18 - Updated my faces and things
Shawn Mendes x Gigi Hadid? - Nothing holding me back plot

Gregg Sulkin x Carmella Rose - shipwrecked and make it to the jungle and have to survive (kind of like Tarzan's parents)

Tom Hardy x Gal Gadot - high school sweethearts. Got married. He made a mistake and cheated on her. Now they're trying to work through the heartache and become whole again?

For starters?
wish
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone pacific
posts 1017 posts
points 40160 points
status Offline

perfection bb just perfection. I'm excited for these ships http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
sage
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 2489 posts
points 20550 points
status Offline
i sucked for a while but i am back
i want too many!!! we dont have to do it all

your colson baker x not on your list but Alyssa Nett best friend's little sister
your ian somerhalder x nina dobrev (im trash) forbiden romance
your M shadow x megan fox rockstar x group
My jay courtney x amber heard, office romance
my corey taylor X your gigi hadid sugar daddy?

sage hetfield
raggy
pronouns her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 870 posts
points 53655 points
status Offline

ragxdoll
ummmmm I want all of that. Like I want it all so let's do this. Do you have discord? If sooooo add me please - sagebrushxoxo#0064
sage
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 2489 posts
points 20550 points
status Offline
october 14 I'm back in action if anyone wants to rp!

sage hetfield

hiiii thereeee, here to snag comms with youuu that I am totally open to making threads after the weekend http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png

I also enjoy mxf but I do like to double up my threads with people so it's fair. I play a male for you and you play a male for meee http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png

here are some pairs that I'd love to try out: feel free to pick two and tell me if you want the male or female role in them http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

colson baker(machine gun kelly) x diana mellison or kylie jenner?
angsty things, boss x employee, rockstar x band mates sister, best friends little sister, friends with benefits.

I was thinking MGK would be in this metal band or something and diana or kylie is the sister to one of the band mates who's on tour as a roadie??

diego barrueco x kendall jenner or madison beer
stepcest, enemies to lovers, angsty things, forbidden love

so I was thinking these two were step siblings who really don't get a long for the most part. Maybe due to sexual tension that they can't shake. Thinking the girl recently turned 18 but they are told they have to watch the house while their parents are out of town. So they throw a party or something, get drunk, get a long a little tooo much then something starts between them.

theo james x gigi hadid
break ups, angsty things, best friends little sister, newlyweds, long lost lovers
soooo maybe these two had a thing in the past. Gigi would be Theo's best friend's little sister. Maybe they dated in secret in the past but they couldn't do it anymore. Now they're on this trip in Hawaii because Gigi's brother is getting married. These two end up drunk and SOMEHOW getting married in the middle of the night. Then they wake up in the morning like wtf but all those feelings are rekindled.

zac efron x nina dobrev
baby sitter x parent, angsty things, etc
I ran out of steam obviously hahaah but was thinking Nina would be the baby sitter of Zac's kid. Maybe he has a girlfriend, maybe not but they have this sexual tension all the time. Maybe Nina is always flirting and trying to make things happen between them until one night it does.

dove
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 533 posts
points 29950 points
status Offline

lovedove
mmmk so im going to go ahead and pick mgk x diana melison and theo x gigi because just yessss - also the other pairings and plots will have to be done in the future, i need them and I'm greedy. ill take diana and theo if that works for you http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
sage
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 2489 posts
points 20550 points
status Offline
october 14 I'm back in action if anyone wants to rp!
yessssssssss I love ittttt. I badly want to skip comms and do threads now. lmaaao but I'm so in for this. I might start you threads.. I fail. Anyway I love both. And we will save the others for the future http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
dove
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 533 posts
points 29950 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!