welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

emotional range of a teaspoon ☆, trio era.

lilah

lilah     25 years old     she & her
pm for discord.
pacific
tlc
14789 posts
242320 points
currently Offline
Jul 28 2017, 03:21 PM         Quote        
opal wood,

sure thing! do you have discord? if so mine is tyler posey#8774.

just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

[ august 15st ] ∙ cleaned out a few plots that i either don't have the muse for anymore or have sat for awhile. sent out a few pms and i might be purging more soon! no hard feelings though, just looking for some fresh plots even though i kept about 90% of things with people!

TRIGGERS     not so much triggers as things that make me uncomfortable. i'm not interested in writing out rape or abuse scenes but they are fine in a past tense sense. i also will not do any form of incest plots.
yes to 18+ threads

opal wood

opal     24 years old     est
pm pls
est
nirvana
542 posts
32605 points
currently Offline
Jul 28 2017, 03:32 PM         Quote        
lilah added you!
hiii im new on cosl looking for plots and things !!! hit me up if you want to rp
TRIGGERS     rape, incest, abuse, self harm, suicide
yes to 18+ threads

gingerschnapps

Ginger     23 years old     she/her
pm for discord
CTL
genuwine
1255 posts
59925 points
currently Offline
Jul 29 2017, 09:22 AM         Quote        
lilah
good lord if you play draco to my astoria, I will literally play anyone for you???

particularly...
neville longbottom x hannah abbott
oliver wood x katie/anyone
seamus finnigan x anyone
i can do blaise for you as well
also my ernie is a blunt scott and justin is posh if you're interested in puffs
8/11 Going out of town. I'll be back to make replies Monday. Unless I need to sneak away this weekend and get my rp fix. This is just a heads up in case I actually behave. 7/28 Back from hiatus! It's summertime so I'm looking for smut and rf because I'm shameless.
TRIGGERS     I don't do cancer or drug plots. Keep sex 18+ (some exceptions- HP characters can be 17, we can reference underage sex between minors but no active threads or statuary rape).
yes to 18+ threads

lilah

lilah     25 years old     she & her
pm for discord.
pacific
tlc
14789 posts
242320 points
currently Offline
Jul 29 2017, 01:32 PM         Quote        
gingerschnapps,

sure thing! ooo i'd love to do oliver and katie for the second pairing! you can add my discord if you want. i'll be on after i change out of my work clothes. my discord is tyler posey#8774.

just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

[ august 15st ] ∙ cleaned out a few plots that i either don't have the muse for anymore or have sat for awhile. sent out a few pms and i might be purging more soon! no hard feelings though, just looking for some fresh plots even though i kept about 90% of things with people!

TRIGGERS     not so much triggers as things that make me uncomfortable. i'm not interested in writing out rape or abuse scenes but they are fine in a past tense sense. i also will not do any form of incest plots.
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!