welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

band peeps x the world
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
mature threads? ask first
[march 22nd] i am happy to announce that starting on friday i will be working part time at a thrift store! 20 hour weeks and will be able to hopefully have plenty of time for rp fun still until i can manage to wiggle into a full time position. /dances
gotham
hello lovely peoples! i am back with another request! this time it's band people vs the world. now i'm warning you now i have a few people in mind, but i'm pretty sure half the people i really like are probably not on the list because i forgot so i'm open for suggestions, but please don't get butt hurt if i'm not feeling a certain face okay?

alright so, i'm down for just about any plot under the sun, if you need ideas you can look in my crackship. i'm also down for myoa plots because why the hell not right? at the moment i am only accepting up to 4 pairs per player mxf only please. that being said if i play a guy for you, you have to play one for me otherwise, it's not going to happen. if you have questions just pm me or hit me up on aim, telegram, discord or aim, all of which you can get from me through pm. comms and rapidfires only please.

the boys:
Andy Biersack
Cody Carson
Alex Gaskarth
Jack Barakat
Maxx Danziger
Patty Walters
Pierre Bouvier
Tyler Joseph
Andy Glass
Austin Carlile

the girls:
Lynn Gunn
Ariel Bloomer
Tay Jardine
Jenna McDougall
Christina "Chrissy" Costanza

CODE

[b]number of pairs:[/b]
[b]plot type (an idea or just put myoa):[/b]
[b]pairings (can be band on band or band on another face:)[/b]
[b]comms or rfs:[/b]
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
[march 22nd] i am happy to announce that starting on friday i will be working part time at a thrift store! 20 hour weeks and will be able to hopefully have plenty of time for rp fun still until i can manage to wiggle into a full time position. /dances
gotham
bumping this up <3 xoxo
panda
26 years old
she/her
PST
AIM
mature threads? yes
Helloooooo. Its meeeeee.
scandal
number of pairs: ten. ten ten ten ten.
plot type (an idea or just put myoa): some myoa. at least a few super drama things.
pairings (can be band on band or band on another face:) any faces but I really want to play at least one against Thomas Rhett and want to use Hayley Williams at least once.
comms or rfs: coms coms coms!

well this is hawkward!
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
i can do dis /nods, when you get back from ur rehearsals we can talk about it on telegram :) <3
gates
26 years old
she/her
est
discord
mature threads? yes
2/27 - you don't play guitar with your neck bro
skam
number of pairs: 2, pick your fav
plot type (an idea or just put myoa): i'm up for myoa? but for a few ideas rival band mates secretly dating, brothers friend x sister, best friends with feelings, rockstar x secret fan, psych ward patients with troubled paths getting attached to each other, long term couple but one has just found out about an illness? anything angsty honestly. I'm usually better at guys but if you need a swap i'll do it. im all about band shit i can suggest more faces
pairings (can be band on band or band on another face:) austin carlisle x tay jardine, andy biersack x chrissy constanza, patty walters x jenna mcdougall
comms or rfs: both, preferably rf for development
norah
21 years old
she/her
Pst
bellzlovesyou - skype dewmeafavor95 - aim
mature threads? yes
03/05/17 - i'm back! and i want all the smutty drama. also suicide girls are A+++++++
house

number of pairs: 4 <3
plot type (an idea or just put myoa): let's do myoas
pairings (can be band on band or band on another face:) your alex to my tay?? my andy glass to your whoever?? your andy biersack to my juliet simms?? my jack barakat to your whoever <3
comms or rfs: let's start off with comms and then move onto rf??

well this is hawkward!
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
synystergates if you're more comfortable with males that's fine with me. i just like to offer the whole swap thing because i know some other people like that? how about patty x jenna rival bands turned secretly dating and maybe austin x tay best friend/bandmates little sister?

norahgade i like the picks, except i'm not like a huge fan of juliet? /hides like cute spam pics, but i just i can't stand her i'm sorry :( but i'm open for other suggestions. i'll try to figure out a couple girls for glass and jack.
norah
21 years old
she/her
Pst
bellzlovesyou - skype dewmeafavor95 - aim
mature threads? yes
03/05/17 - i'm back! and i want all the smutty drama. also suicide girls are A+++++++
house
well this is hawkward!

How do you feel about Hanna Beth? x3
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
norahgade hannah beth is beautiful <3
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk