please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

add reply new topic start poll

My plots for my characters, some plots from tumblr.

tomi

quote     Jul 12 2018, 01:25 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

I'm looking for lasting plots with my characters and I really do enjoy writing with people and doing all types of ships with them for my characters. I'm pretty slow to reply to things on here. So keep in mind when you plot with me.

Tomi

38   ➳   she/her   ➳   easterm
Will do this with a fancy code later.

#STRESSEDOUT
Plot 163: Proof-

Muse A is a hard-working fashion photographer who’s accustomed to taking quality head shots for aspiring models. Muse B contacts Muse A to set up a shoot, supposedly to flesh out their portfolio; in reality, Muse B’s motives are more sinister. The photo shoot starts out innocently enough, in the downtown loft Muse A rents for work purposes. Muse A takes several stunning shots of Muse B who confesses to having zero experience nor ambition toward modeling as times passes. Muse A confused, but also intrigued when Muse B begins to disrobe, insisting that it might be fun if Muse A took risque photos of them. Muse A doesn’t usually do that sort of thing as their professional reputation is very important to them, but Muse B is quite persuasive.

Shortly after their session concludes, Muse A and Muse B having fooled around, Muse B unexpectedly resurfaces at a fashion event that Muse A is attending. Displeased to see Muse A with a date on their arm, Muse B pulls the photographer aside to threaten them, promising to tell their own significant other (Muse C, who’s a vicious criminal) that Muse A manipulated them into taking the risque photos. Muse A is appalled; they didn’t even know that Muse B was in a relationship and it wasn’t their idea to take those photos to begin with! Unaffected by Muse A’s shock, Muse B demands a romantic affair with Muse A or else they’ll spill to their significant other and Muse A’ll have more to worry about than their professional reputation.
SWEATER WEATHER
Plot for Angel and Nick

Muse A is a police officer who doesn’t exactly go by the book, in fact they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds themself romantically entangled with Muse B, a criminal, it’s easy for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B’s illicit activities (especially when Muse B’s boss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B’s crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home.

This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it’s so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they’re certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover’s enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest, expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B’s relative/boss, someone whom they’ve sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A’s family if there’s even a suspicion of betrayal.

Optional: Give Muse A a suspicious partner, Muse C, for extra drama. -

Muse A and Muse B are part of a tight-knit group of friends who are daredevils. Every Friday night the group gets together in search of their next big thrill. Their favorite pastime is partying on the train tracks on the border of their humble town. There’s nothing quite like the rush of feeling the hard, metal tracks vibrate underneath them as the train comes barreling around the bend. Sometimes they run alongside the train as it rushes by and jump on, hitching a ride to the next town over. Sometimes they climb to the top of the train and jump off into the town’s reservoir for a late night swim. One night, the gang’s party unexpectedly gets broken up by the cops and everyone scatters. Muse A and Muse B head off in the same direction, but Muse A is the one who gets nabbed. It turns out that the police have been monitoring the tracks following reports of delinquent behavior in the last month. As hard as they push Muse A to identify their friends, Muse A refuses to cooperate and they end up taking the fall alone. Muse A is sentenced to a short term in jail and Muse B is the only friend that takes the risk to visit. Muse A and Muse B’s bond grows exponentially over the course of the sentence, developing into something deeper than friendship. I will add more plots later suited for my characters. Message me if you wish to do these with me.

tomi

quote     Jul 15 2018, 04:34 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

I'm looking for lasting plots with my characters and I really do enjoy writing with people and doing all types of ships with them for my characters. I'm pretty slow to reply to things on here. So keep in mind when you plot with me.

Tomi

38   ➳   she/her   ➳   easterm
#STRESSEDOUT

Plot for Enzo from the movie and book Plush. Enzo is in love with muse b. they have a one night stand and enzo ends up falling in love with muse B and thinking that they are his soul mate. He ends up tracking down muse b and trying to hurt those that they love because he wants to be with them forever and he sees them as his soul mate. Muse b could even have a girlfriend or boyfriend if you wanted. message me if you wish to do this plot with me.

i want a plot where MUSE A is a wealthy gorgeous socialite, their mother constantly setting them up with wealthy partners because she doesn’t believe her child can get a partner that she would approve of without her. but MUSE A has a best friend, MUSE B a bartender just barely getting by, whose been with MUSE A through all the heartbreak and annoyance of their mother constantly setting them up with boring dates that only talk about themselves. MUSE B has feelings for MUSE A but doesn’t feel good enough for them/ knows that their mother wouldn’t approve. more or less MUSE A starting to think and wonder why they aren’t dating MUSE B, since they’ve always been there for them and seem to actually like them for more than just their beauty and wealth

For Enzo

okay but i kind of want the whole famous guy meets normal girl and it’s not a one night stand he’s just staring at her the whole night from across the room because she has so much personality in a tiny lil body and maybe she knows who she is but she doesn’t overreact bc he’s just another person and they flirt a lil and hit it off. but it’s not all it’s cracked up to be there are no “let me fly you out” moments because she has school and work and barely has any time to think and their relationship is built on text messages and phone calls and it’s hidden from the public because if anyone knew then it would change so much and he never wants to make her life complicated because she’s so pure and the media would rip right through her

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?