please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

add reply new topic start poll

tracking deez nuts, or trying to be organized. kinda.

java junkie

quote     Aug 6 2016, 12:05 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

8.13.18 - my boss is on vacation this week so my life will likely be hell as i fill in for her until friday. i may be too mentally exhausted for replies, but i'll try my best to keep up with them. otherwise i will catch up over the weekend.

java

27   ➳   she/her   ➳   EST

intro

if you're on the pending list below it either means a. we haven't started actual threads yet, or b. i haven't received replies in 2+ weeks. after 1 month i drop things.

PENDING:
+ baloney omie - scott eastwood x jamie chung
+ princess becca - scott eastwood x2
+ captain maity - scott eastwood x kat mcnamara & zoey deutch x josh hutcherson
+ a wild volitox appeared - scott eastwood (kyle) x britt robertson (holly) & danielle campbell (jessi) x nathaniel buzolic (ryder)

java junkie

quote     Nov 8 2017, 01:22 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

8.13.18 - my boss is on vacation this week so my life will likely be hell as i fill in for her until friday. i may be too mentally exhausted for replies, but i'll try my best to keep up with them. otherwise i will catch up over the weekend.

java

MYOAS

USER
face x face - link

java junkie

quote     Jul 30 2018, 12:41 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

java

mads greyjoy
3 plots 2 m , 1 f
aaron + alexandria
g. butler s. bolger
guard x princess alexandria is a young princess set to marry an abusive lord from another kingdom. aaron is her personal guard, hell bent on protecting her. they have an illicit affair that the fiance discovers, forcing aaron to kill him to maintain his silence.
capt. sean vass + camden
g. butler s. skelton
time travel Sean is a pirate captain of the Black Pearl (no not like the movie). Camden is a millennial that through the standing stones into the 18th century and finds herself in the hands of this pirate crew who believe her to be the niece of a rich naval commander.
kenna + noah
l. james j. hutcherson
fake relationship Co-workers that fall into a fake relationship after Noah offers to pay Kenna to be his date to his friend's wedding so he can show up the popular people from high school that he managed to get a hot girlfriend.

java junkie

quote     Jul 30 2018, 12:48 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

java

princess becca
2 plots 2 m , 0 f
trey + abigail
s. eastwood l. james
bartender x dumpee Abby is a regular at the bar where Trey works. He's always admired her from afar but never really had the chance to talk with her until one night when she stumbles in after breaking up with her boyfriend and gets so drunk Trey has to take her home. .
shane + arielle
j. hutcherson k. ballerini
summer love Arielle comes to live with her father for the summer before college. Shane works at the restaurant her father owns and his charged with showing her the ropes for the summer.

java junkie

quote     Jul 30 2018, 12:57 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

java

saints roe
1 plot 1 m , 0 f
tyler + amber
s. eastwood b. robertson
cowboy x rancher's wife Ty is a washed up rodeo cowboy working and residing on Amber's wealthy husband's ranch, thinking of getting back on the circuit. But Amber is pregnant and soon discovers her absentee husband is having an affair.

java junkie

quote     Jul 30 2018, 01:08 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

java

baloney omie
1 plot 1 m , 0 f
sean + geraldine
g. butler m. fumero
ex cia x city chick after losing someone under his protection, sean is forced into an early retirement so he buys himself a ranch. not long after, his neighbor passes and leaves his property to geraldine, a bonafide city girl. she and sean butt heads quite a bit despite the charged sexual tension between them. eventually, a new threat arrives in town and sean's former career skills are put to the test.

java junkie

quote     Jul 30 2018, 03:51 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

java

january
1 plot 1 m , 0 f
kyle + ashley
s. eastwood b. lively
exs kyle and ashley grew up together and eventually began dating in highschool until she moves away after graduation, leaving kyle behind with bitter feelings. in the years following, he reconnects with his first girlfriend, jessi, and they get engaged. now ashley is back in town and wants to rekindle that old flame.

java junkie

quote     Jul 31 2018, 05:45 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

java

the river shannon
1 plot 1 m , 0 f
sean + nichole
g. butler a. heard
secret service x president's daughter shenanigans

java junkie

quote     Aug 1 2018, 07:46 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

java

tyradisaurus rex
1 plot 1 m , 0 f
aaron + margaret
g. butler s. turner
stablemaster x princess historical. a young princess wades through lines of suitors, often seeking solace in the stables and the man that has known her since she was a child.

java junkie

quote     Aug 4 2018, 01:17 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

java

casey
1 plot 1 m , 0 f
sean + amelia
g. butler a. timlin
bodyguard x celebrity an ex cia agent takes a temp job as a bodyguard for an actress that just made her claim to fame with a huge blockbuster film. after an incident with an overly obsessed fan, sean's temp job turns into a more permanent one.

java junkie

quote     Aug 9 2018, 03:41 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

java

jaxxy
2 plots 2 m , 0 f
sean + faye
g. butler a. moore
bodyguard x royalty taken-inspired plot where faye is on holiday with her friends and sean is head of her protective detail. little does he know there is a plot among one of the other guards to kidnap faye.
kyle + sarah
s. eastwood e. clarke
old flames reunited kyle and sarah grew up together in small town america until her parents divorced and she was forced to move away. they lost touch over the years and now her mother has passed so she returns to her hometown to put her affairs in order.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?