welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

angsty millennial tumblr plots, RATED M FOR MATURE

lol basically the title says it all, but i need some #aesthetic plots, ya feel? fishnets under jeans, empty warehouse parties, drinking cheap alcohol on top of a roof. please watch the video above to get the vibe i’m going for (and it's a great fucking song lol). i’m marking this as mature cause there is probs gonna be a lot of drug usage and sex involved in these kinds of plots, cause well sex drugs & rock n roll mannnnn. i’m sorry i’m terrible hahha. i’ve listed a few face ideas down below, feel free to shoot any other ones at me but those are some of my favs. i also have plot ideas listed below, but please suggest others for me. also down to make a group plot too if enough people are interested! only interested in m/f and f/f (i'm best with females, but also love doing two plots and having us switch off)

side note: i have a girl in the #primebinge group plot that needs a bad boy millennial like this as well so if you are interested in making him for me i would love you times a million and give you anything you’ve ever wanted <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

girls
alexis ren - ariana grande - ashley moore - barbara palvin - bella hadid - bella thorne - camila cabello - cindy kimberly - danielle campbell - dove cameron - dua lipa - elle fanning - gigi hadid - hailee steinfeld - hailey baldwin - jessica sula - kathering langford - kendall jenner - kylie jenner - lauren jauergui - madelaine petsch - madison beer - miley cyrus - nicola peltz - nina agdal - pia mia - phoebe tonkin - rita ora - sabrina carpenter - sarah snyder - sophie turner - taylor marie hill - vanessa morgan - yara shadidi - zendaya

boys
ansel elgort - ash stymest - austin butler - avan jogia - cameron dallas - christian anthony - cole sprouse - dylan sprouse - daniel sharman - dolan twins - dominic sherwood - douglas booth - evan peters - francisco lachowski - harry styles - jacob artist - jack o’connell - jaden smith - jimmy q - justin bieber - kj apa - liam payne - michael b. jordan - miles teller - nat wolff - nick jonas - patrick schwartzenegger - stephen james - tyler posey - zayn malik

plot ideas
addiction, drug dealer x junkie , thieves/con-artists, runaways, dysfunctional relationships, strip club, raves/parties, music festivals, threesomes, trespassing, vandalizing, running from cops/getting arrested, getting tattoos, road trips, band on tour, basically anything involving millennials doing stupid shit lol

3/25 - i'm a new lil sprout on here, plz love me
mature?
yes
status
please no: fairly open to anything, just message me and I will let you know if I have a serious problem with it.
luna
23 • she/her • hawaiian
sailor scout luna

stop it

make a group plot

but on another note

my pia mia x your miley cyrus or rita ora orrr either jenner?
april 26 got the sickness bug... replies are coming i promise xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
my harry styles x your ashley moore -- harry is in a touring band doing the spring/summer festival circuit in the united states (coachella, lollapalooza, bonnaroo, etc), and your ashley is a moa for another band. they have what is meant to be a one night stand but keep crossing paths, keep falling into bed (or bunk, as it were) together?
[ 4/8 ] look for rapidfires. hmu on discord!
mature?
yes
status
please no: none!
bailey
24 • she/her • gmt -8
you'll float too, poppy// lol i know i'm probably gonna be make it a group plot at someone point. just wanna make sure people are interested before i go through all the effort!

lol is it bad that i wanna use kylie cause her and pia have cute picspam together n stuff? message me on discord so we can talk more about this ;)

bailey // ahhh yes i love this idea very much. running into each other at festivals and being like "ooohhhh it's you again" ;) If you have discord you should add me at #HanaLuna7528. Or I can just send you a DM on here <3
3/25 - i'm a new lil sprout on here, plz love me
mature?
yes
status
please no: fairly open to anything, just message me and I will let you know if I have a serious problem with it.
luna
23 • she/her • hawaiian
Honestly, I'm very interested in the entirety of everything in this!

I'm really new to this site and am still learning things so I hope you can have patience and maybe help with some explanations towards how things work, but I am very interested! If you make this a group plot I'd still be interested. I love this whole, group of scrappy trouble-makers plot thing.

These really caught my eye:
thieves/con-artists, runaways, threesomes, trespassing, vandalizing, running from cops/getting arrested.

But honestly, I'm interested in just about all of it.
I'm new to this site and have honestly been ghost wandering it for a long time now before posting anything. also, how to you change the image which is supposed to come up when you hover over the banner? mine is empty and I wanna change that lol.
mature?
yes
status
please no: :only if described in graphic detail: - suicidal topics - self harm topics - pregnancy topics
gold
19 • He / Him • Eastern Standard Time
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll