we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

not knowing what it was., mxm plot dump
fin wolfhard
unfortunately will not be around this weekend bc i procrastinated on homework & i have a job interview on sunday oh goodness. i should be back monday the 5th!
pronouns: they/them
timezone: mst
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
finley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 8 2017, 10:59 PM
one day i'll make this pretty. but basically the skinny is that i have no time for anything but i have been dying to do some writing, so i'm trying to nurture that. here are some plots i've always wanted to do. bolded person is who i want to play, but if multiple people want the plot, i'm more than willing to play the other person in one of them. i don't have a crackship, but i have some fave faces on my profile. feel free to also suggest people. i only want mxm right now. thanks & please be down with doing smut 'cause tbh i wanna write some smut. http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

01. character a and character b have been sleeping together for almost a year now, and character b wants more. character a, however, is very gruff and keeps to himself, and doesn't let character b spend the night. ever. character b is, understandably, getting sick of this, but doesn't know that it's because character a has PTSD and extremely violent night terrors and has decided that it is just easier to cut himself off from other people than get help for this. (i'd like to make my character in this plot a trans man/nonbinary person & include an accidental pregnancy??? to kinda force them to figure their shit out)

02. character a is a vigilante hero with some sort of power. character b is a nurse who happens to find character a in a bad way one night, takes them home, and nurses them back to health. their paths keep crossing with character a saving character b, character a coming back to character b because "i had nowhere else to go." what character b doesn't know is that they know character a both as a hero and as a civilian. feelings happen & complications arise because of that double identity & danger thing.

03. character a & character b were married, but had a really messy breakup. unfortunately, they work in the same industry, and because their respective jobs were creating a partnership, they are forced to work closely together. old drama gets dragged back to the surface and feelings are still a problem.

04. character a is a witch/wizard/warlock/whatever. immortal, has lived several centuries, fallen in love several times, and is more or less "over" falling in love with mortals (after all, they have such short lifespans). character b is a human whose fiance(e) recently died. he seeks out charcter a to become an apprentice to him, as apprentices can (with proper guidance) perform some low-level magic, and with some help from a witch, can bring people back from the dead. he doesn't tell character a his reasoning, instead just citing that he wants to learn magic for (some reason that doesn't involve bringing back dead SOs). character a is initially reluctant but eventually agrees to train him. they, of course, end up falling in love and it gets messy once character a realizes the true reason he wants to learn magic.

05. character a is a werewolf, and the leader of a werewolf pack. character b is a human. when another pack comes into their territory, character a ends up needing to pretend to be in a relationship, for strength purposes? idk this is wishy-washy but for some reason. character b, of course, becomes their fake SO.

06. character a is a ghost. character b is the only one who can see them.

tracker

myoa

plot dump

sinyster gates
please let me play all the diego lunas, ezra millers, lin-manuel mirandas, tyler seguins, and jack falahees. discord: sin #9828
timezone: eastern
member group: grand raspberry trifle
mature? yes
sin
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 9 2017, 01:56 AM
oh, finley

yoooo give me plot a with all the mpreg and angst ever~ i have such a fucking thing for playing ptsd characters so i'm here for this all day every day

tracker

connor walsh x htgawm

three favorite faces

fin wolfhard
unfortunately will not be around this weekend bc i procrastinated on homework & i have a job interview on sunday oh goodness. i should be back monday the 5th!
mature? yes
finley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 9 2017, 07:16 PM
sinyster gates yessssss pls i'm so down. face ideas?

tracker

myoa

plot dump

sinyster gates
please let me play all the diego lunas, ezra millers, lin-manuel mirandas, tyler seguins, and jack falahees. discord: sin #9828
mature? yes
sin
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 9 2017, 07:39 PM
oh, finley

well. you have riz ahmed in your profile and diego luna is my bae right now, and i ship them so hard, so if you're game with them i would be stoked on them. i'm thinking military based ptsd? that might trigger suppressed childhood traumas / idk what route you wanna go with that?

tracker

connor walsh x htgawm

three favorite faces

fin wolfhard
mature? yes
finley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 9 2017, 08:19 PM
sinyster gates perfect i love it i've never actually gotten a chance to use riz soooo http://i.imgbox.com/HaTqEkuc.png http://i.imgbox.com/HaTqEkuc.png http://i.imgbox.com/HaTqEkuc.png let's do this. i'm about to head out, but i can start something when i get back? rf or comm?

tracker

myoa

plot dump

sinyster gates
mature? yes
sin
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 9 2017, 08:42 PM
oh, finley

suuuuper perfect i'm so stoked~ i'm game for whichever you prefer. if you wanna feel out the pair with a comm that's cool, if you wanna dive right in that's cool too! i'm wicked versatile either way. (:

tracker

connor walsh x htgawm

three favorite faces

fin wolfhard
mature? yes
finley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 10 2017, 11:46 PM
sinyster gates it's been a hot second so i figured it was best to start with a comm. i tagged you in it!! http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png

tracker

myoa

plot dump

fin wolfhard
mature? yes
finley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 19 2017, 12:43 AM
added a few more plots!

tracker

myoa

plot dump

mickey
give me everything! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
pronouns: she/her + they/them
timezone: EST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
mickey
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 6 2018, 03:39 AM
if you still want things, i love ghost x human plots? my bob morley x your tom hardy maybe? otherwise i can think of a different pairing c:

tracker

plot dump

crackship

pressing plot needs

fin wolfhard
mature? yes
finley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 19 2018, 05:32 PM
mickey posey um yes PLEASE i'm ngl watching one of the terrible christmas movies on netflix made me really want one. do you want the ghost or the... not.... dead person.

tracker

myoa

plot dump

mickey
give me everything! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
pronouns: she/her + they/them
timezone: EST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
mickey
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 19 2018, 05:54 PM
uhm!! not fussed!! whatever appeals to you tbh c: my discord is mick#0713 if you want to chat logistics bc like obviously we could go in so many directions!!

tracker

plot dump

crackship

pressing plot needs

angie
gonna be ~mia~ until classes settle down some more (but i can post this weekend!! c:) bare w/ me ilu all xo
pronouns: she/her
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
angie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 23 2018, 11:29 PM
omg can we do my human x ur werewolf in 05 bc i need my supernatural fill c: i know i can discord u but lEMME BE EXTRA

tracker

x

x

x

x
fin wolfhard
mature? yes
finley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 23 2018, 11:37 PM
angie " i know i can discord you" she says even tho she IGNORED ME MESSAGING HER ON DISCORD. um hell yeah let's do this plot u extra bish

tracker

myoa

plot dump

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll