welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

living in the dark [tw]
oct 22 life has been mad af. i'm trying to get back into things c:
i am really wanting a stockholm syndrome plot. i have two ideas tbh. so the first one is something along the lines of the kidnapper being a neighbour or something of girl's family. like she grew up with him there kind of thing but never really knew him too much. he kind of always kept his distance but always like watched her and stuff. he literally became obsessed with her. and then like he kidnapped her when she was like sixteen or something and idk she fought him a lot and things were very complicated. but for years he kept her and then one day she was found and by this point she has obviously come to believe she loves him so she won't give up who he is. and she's returned home and her parents are intent on putting the guy away or whatever but she is completely torn. but he sends her things and tells her he's coming back for her and stuff and he finally does. (this will involve some dub-con and abuse js)

and the other idea is basically based on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbq44I_nSRg so it's probably a lot darker than the above and idk yeah.

just note that i will be playing the ladies.
skylar
pronouns she / her
age 24
timezone gmt
posts 7684 posts
points 218550 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!