we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

« ˟ FOOLED ME TWICE ˟ », emma roberts
brady.
« ˟ 11.08.17 ˟ » lol my mental state is shit, but i promise i'm trying.
pronouns: he/him
timezone: atlantic (gmt-4)
member group: grand raspberry trifle
mature? yes
brady
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 20 2017, 04:10 AM
there was very much a huge part of khan that wondered why he had agreed to such a thing. while he wasn't exactly the sort of person that reacted easily to jump scares, going through a haunted house on halloween just seemed stupid. but somehow he had been coerced by a few of his friends into going, only feebly protesting by the time they mentioned that mina would be going as well. except as he stood there alone in line, thumbs moving across his phone screen a mile a minute as he tried to find out where everyone was, he felt like perhaps he would end up going through alone. they were supposed to meet ten minutes ago and if there was one thing khan didn't like, it was when people failed to show up on time.

tracker

codes

crackship

plot dump

no
emma roberts
[ 01/22/18 ] will be very busy up until the 31st, so replies might be slow. sorry for the inconveniences!
pronouns: she / her
timezone: atlantic
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
em
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 20 2017, 07:44 AM
she’d arrived a good ten to fifteen minutes earlier, just because the excitement of going to a haunted house hadn’t let her sit at home any longer. mina had never been patient, at least not enough to be appreciated by others. she’d had the bright idea of getting in line and save spots for her group of friends though, so maybe some appreciation would be shown this time.

except she’d left the line after a couple of minutes because she’d found someone she knew. in a surprising turn of events, the friend worked at the venue and assured her there was no need for her and the group to wait at all.

"anything for you," he said.
mina loved it when people said that.

walking back together towards the entrance, she craned her neck and rose on her tiptoes to see if she could locate any of her friends. the group chat was eerily quiet, and she hadn’t tried texting anyone. their lateness didn’t bothered her that much, especially considering what a nightmare traffic was.

for that reason, she didn’t expect anyone to be there just yet... except khan was, and it pleased her more than it should’ve.

the reunited pair walked over to him, led by mina, smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"should’ve known you’d be the first to get here." that was a standard mina greeting, and not even incredible sex would change that.

"khan, this is marcus," she motioned to the blonde male beside her who, friendly as ever, offered a smile and his hand for to shake. "he’s gracious enough to let us in without waiting. isn’t he the best?"

mina was a horrible person, and not just because she’d suddenly decided to try and get a rise of khan by using marcus.

tracker

crackship

codes

riverdale faces

brady.
mature? yes
brady
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 21 2017, 09:58 PM
upon hearing an ever familiar voice, khan lifted his gaze from his phone to see mina standing there, some blonde idiot beside her. he shrugged, glancing around before returning his attention to this person apparently named marcus, simply because they were being introduced. he offered the smallest of smiles, not even bothering to extend a hand to return the handshake, because he really didn't like this guy already. whatever was happening between him and mina was purely physical, but that thought didn't quell the feeling of dislike for this guy because mina was his. they way he made her hands grasp the sheets, moans tumbling from her lips night after night was enough to attest to that. "that would be fantastic if everyone else was here," he stated, sounding as though he was completely disinterested in the fact this guy could get them in without a wait. he'd already been waiting ages. "have you heard from anyone?"

emma roberts

tracker

codes

crackship

plot dump

no
emma roberts
[ 01/22/18 ] will be very busy up until the 31st, so replies might be slow. sorry for the inconveniences!
mature? yes
em
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 22 2017, 10:57 AM
mina had mixed feelings regarding khan's slight. he wasn't the most forthcoming of people, but he was never this rude to someone he'd just met. either he was pissed about their friends' lateness, or she was doing an exceptional job at getting to him.

"i haven't, but i'm sure they're on their way."

by now, marcus had lowered his hand, but mina still reached for it to squeeze it. the man continued to watch khan before getting in a word.

"have you two known each other for long?"

"a little while, yeah."

mina looked away from khan to realize that marcus was looking at him with too much interest. rising on her tiptoes, she whispered in his ear.

"act straight for me. i'll explain later."

despite the time spent away from each other, she was sure marcus hadn't forgotten this dynamic between them. back in college, he would act straight to either goad men into finally getting the balls to ask her out before someone else could, or not to slack once they had her.

she went back down to her height, giggling softly, just in time for marcus to wrap an arm around her and squeeze her waist. they looked very couple-y, very at home with each other, and she couldn't wait to see how khan would react.

"wanna walk around the place while we wait? let's see what else could be fun."

"you guys go, i gotta stick close by. text me when you're all here, and i'll come take you inside."

mina nodded and watched as marcus said his goodbye to khan and moved through the crowd back to the building, leaving her alone with khan.

"you could've been a little bit nicer, you know?"

tracker

crackship

codes

riverdale faces

brady.
mature? yes
brady
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 25 2017, 12:49 AM
not once in a million years would khan ever admit that mina was getting to him -- he lived in a constant state of denial with her, it seemed like, and he was very content to just keep on living his life as if she had no effect on him whatsoever even though she completely did. he barely considered how rude it might be to ignore someone's offer of a handshake, barely considered how it might look when he grit his teeth and looked away the second the two of them started to appear couple-y. he wasn't sure what mina had whispered in this marcus guy's ear, but whatever it was, he clearly responded to it well. "doesn't seem like they are, since no one is bothering to say as much." he let out a sigh, pocketing his phone and trying to ignore the fact marcus' arm was around mina's waist.

he had better things to spend his time worrying about, like the fact he was soon going to be going into some lame haunted house.

shrugging his shoulders, he glanced through the line-up to see if he could recognize any faces. "honestly, i'd rather just go in and have at it than tag around this place waiting for everyone to show up. if they really wanted to do this, they'd be here by now." he just wanted to get this over with. sober mina was not something khan liked to handle, especially not when he was sober too.

emma roberts

tracker

codes

crackship

plot dump

no
emma roberts
mature? yes
em
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 26 2017, 01:19 PM
"Well, somebody's in a rush to go in there." Mina pointed out, unable to not push his buttons, even for a minute.

She took a step forward, moving into his personal space. At the absence of any familiar face, there was no need for pretenses. "Desperate to be in the dark with me, Khan?"

Personally, Mina was. A little. But, like many other things involving him, she wouldn't admit it unless he made her with those wicked tricks he performed so well.

Before stepping back and leading the way to the haunted house entrance, she allowed herself to touch him. Her hand smoothed over his shirt, along the plane of his chest, eventually reaching up to the side of his neck. "Stop being so grumpy all the time," she murmured, "this is supposed to be fun." Mina sneaked in a kiss on the corner of his lips before he could even attempt to turn his face.

"don't you want to have fun with me?"

♦ #brady is the babadook.

tracker

crackship

codes

riverdale faces

brady.
mature? yes
brady
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 8 2017, 05:39 PM
khan couldn't help but sigh and roll his eyes at mina's words. when they weren't occupied in bed, he really couldn't stand her. "well fuck, i wonder why. it's not like i made plans to go to the haunted house or anything."

but then she was in his personal space, hand trailing across his chest, and it was like every thought of hating her flew out of his brain, and all he could think of was how much he wanted to pull her closer, feel her against him, make her moan again. her words almost didn't register in his mind, too preoccupied with the physical touch, the press of her lips against his before he could turn his head.

it only took a moment for him to look away, clearing his throat as he tried to focus on the present moment and not the fact she was very much in his personal bubble. considering how much he went on about his hatred for her, it was surprising that his body could react so quickly in such a positive manner with the smallest of her touches. "it's hard not to be grumpy when people bail on plans, mina," he stated as if it was the most obvious fact in the world, pulling himself away from her.

"and unless your idea of 'fun' is fucking you in that haunted house, then no." although that wasn't entirely true -- he'd happily have fun with her anywhere she wanted, so long as their idea of fun matched.

emma roberts

tracker

codes

crackship

plot dump

no
emma roberts
mature? yes
em
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 16 2017, 01:09 PM
A part of her had appreciated him not treating her any differently after their "thing" began, but with time his treatment started to become worse. At least beforehand he had a bit more of patience and wasn't so condescending. Their fights were epic, but now his comments got to her faster than ever before.

Mina pushed forward though, refusing him the satisfaction of knowing he got to her worse than ever. Instead, she also upped her antics. "You should try being a bit more independent, Khan." She adopted his matter-of-fact tone. "Just because they bailed, doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself."

Deciding against kissing him like she'd wanted to, Mina stepped back and turned to lead the way to the haunted house entrance. "Maybe it is. You'll find out if you stop being an asshole for once in your life." And with that, she marched on, not bothering to check if he was indeed following. She hoped he was though, because haunted houses freaked her out a good deal, and having him there would be the best distraction.

tracker

crackship

codes

riverdale faces

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll