we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

+ watch my heart burn
selene in the loonaverse
uh what is up my dudes!!! i want one of everything
pronouns: she/them
timezone: gmt +7
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
selene
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 19 2018, 12:03 AM

she + them • 18 • gmt +7

hello, cosl!!! this is my first attempt making a crackship and this is both exciting and nerve-inducing. ha. i go by selene and i'm from the timezone range of gmt plus. eighteen years old and a student, but i get sick easily, meaning a lot of skipping classes that gives a ton of freetime. looking for rapidfire, full length threads, and comms, preference not necessarily in that order! though i do take a shorter time replying to comms than threads. i play guys and girls (cis and noncis), and i also play nonbinary characters. i don't really care about doubling, but if you'd prefer to do that for something with mxf faceclaims, i'm fine with that. my hobby is making my characters cry and suffer, so give me all the heartbreaking angst, and i'm also open for darker plots! fluff is alright too, so long as it's not too much.

femme

minatozaki sana, lily james, daisy ridley, han hyojoo, myoui mina, adele exarchopoulos, saoirse ronan, shin ryujin, zhou jieqiong, kim jungeun, ha sooyoung, jung chaeyeon, !!! zendaya, gal gadot, !!! priyanka chopra, jennie kim, !!! kim yerim, adelaide kane, amy adams, rihanna, park xiyeon, kim doyeon, emilia clarke, !!! im nayeon, zoe saldana, willa holland, krysten ritter, lee sunmi, !!! kim hyunjin, jeon heejin, lee jieun, bae joohyun, ahn heeyeon, son juyeon, lee luda, choi yewon, !!! kim jiho, kim hyojung.

homme

!!! charlie cox, charlie hunnam, tom hardy, !!! chadwick boseman, !!! tom holland, zac efron, hwang minhyun, !!! gong yoo, park jihoon, avan jogia, timothee chalamet, !!! dev patel, ryan gosling, ong seongwoo, kang daniel, !!! kim donghan, im youngmin, luke evans, !!! kim donghyun, !!! hwang hyunjin, !!! bang chan, john boyega, !!! oscar isaac, chris hemsworth, !!! jake gylleenhall, armie hammer, chris pratt, oh sehun, kim jongin, !!! zhang yixing, chris evans, chris pine, dong sicheng, jung yoonoh, choi seungcheol, kim mingyu, kim jonghyun (jr), joe keery, kim taehyung, min yoongi, jeon jeongguk, ryan reynolds, idris elba, !!! kim yugyeom, chae hyungwon, shin hoseok, yoo kihyun, sebastian stan, im changkyun, zayn malik, harry styles.

plots

toxic relationships, anything that's got to do with exes (including divorced couples!!!), high school settings, college settings, different social classes, anything witchy or supernatural (ghost hunters too would be cool), single parents, parent/teacher, teacher/teacher, fake dating (honestly i love everything cliche just throw them at me), fake breakups, secret relationship, poly ships, the classic one is grumpy and the other's a ray of sunshine, entertainment industry plots, mythology based, superheroes or anything with superpowers or vigilantism, criminal plots, falling out of love, unrequited and pining stuff, two inexperienced people trying to figure out love—i think i like pretty much anything so have at it!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

tracker

crackship

han.
(12/22) help me help u
pronouns: they/them
timezone: est
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? ask first
han
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 19 2018, 12:14 AM
im typing this on my phone so excuse errors!!! but welcome to cosl!!

call me cliche but im dying for a tom holland x zendaya ship????? i have a couple ideas for you to pick and choose from, too: long distance relationship / online relationship, two inexperienced beans trying to figure out how love works???? grumpy x ray of sunshine, n that’s abt it https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWv4mO.png if none of these ring your fancy~ that’s ok!!!

n then priyanka c. x jake g. / oscar i. as divorcees w a kid??? so they have to see each other a lot for trade-offs, etc and are kinda in this awkward limbo where they may still have feelings for the other but don’t want to risk tearing their family apart again????? idk lemme kno ur thoughtz
selene in the loonaverse

i prefer to play males so i hope that’s ok??

tracker

crackship

fandom

selene in the loonaverse
uh what is up my dudes!!! i want one of everything
pronouns: she/them
mature? yes
selene
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 19 2018, 12:37 AM
han. no worries 'n thank you!!

tom x zendaya: pls this is one of my favourite ships and i can't get enough of it!!! okay so all of those sound amazing? how about combining the two inexperienced beans plot with the grumpy x ray of sunshine?? the both of them are so!!! new to this whole love thing (or at least, where requited feelings and relationships are involved) and there's a lot of moments when the brighter one is trying to drag the grumpy one out for dates at places like the amusement park or the zoo and awkward first kisses where their noses bump into each other and their teeth clash but they're just laughing it off together and. yes. i love this

priyanka x jake ((i just re-watched zodiac for the nth time and i have Major jake g. feels right now)) divorcees and kid plots are two of my favourite things honestly!! but yes yes i love all this! maybe they could've divorced because they were both? so busy with work that they barely had any time to spend together and despite the both of them trying to make it work at first, in the end the only conversations they had were related to schedules / work / their kid and there were a lot of arguments so they called it quits? and they do have feelings for each other but at the same time they don't even know if it can still work out

that's def. fine!! do you want to discuss and flesh this out more? if you do, let me know your discord! if not, i can start something up for them!

tracker

crackship

moe dameron
pronouns: she/her
mature? ask first
she/her
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 21 2018, 11:05 AM
selene in the loonaverse. charlie cox x krysten ritter? their dynamic in defenders made me actually wanted to force netflix to make the second season. maybe they can be like a slowburn couple? one's a hot headed jack ass and the other's a sweetheart, maybe they were at a situation where they need to put aside their differences and work together?
or maybee,
kim jiho x sehun? in a college-setting plot? they can come from different social classes and somehow fall for each other. maybe their relationship could be kinda toxic and dangerous for the sake of the thrill of it??

tracker

abbie is totally tubular
january 16th - my thread replies are nonexistent right now, but i'm here for comms. i'm sorry to keep people waiting, but life.
pronouns: she + her
timezone: cst
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
abbie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 7 2018, 03:12 AM
your john boyega + my daisy ridley maybe something with exes and i love messy shitty breakups and two people who are still totally into each other, but pretend like they're not

and if you wanted a second one either your armie hammer or ryan gosling + my lily james and i love him as the grump and her as the sweet little angel who's always happy

tracker

crackship

model request

mordecai
pronouns: she/her
timezone: PST
mature? yes
Mo
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 7 2018, 09:29 PM
Interested in polyship, maybe with secret relationship and inexperienced people trying to figure shit out. I'd like Charlie Cox or Sebastian Stan on your part, and I'm open to my character. We can figure out the doubling if we want to stick with three or maybe do a four person ship. I'm open! Feel free to hit me up on discord. frick_of_nature#6195

tracker

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll