we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

hugh dancy x the world, mxf
gigi strijd.
12 February 2018: School has gotten really busy, and while i'm trying to play catch up, i'm also not really accepting anything new right now unless it really calls out to me or if it's something i've requested ❤️
pronouns: she/her
timezone: GMT
member group: tiramisu
mature? yes
Gigi
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 21 2018, 04:33 PM
so i'm rewatching hannibal and ugh i need some more hugh in my life. I'm going to keep this short and sweet (like i do most my requests). I'm not fussed about playing hugh, but if you're okay with switching off even better!! i'm not going suggested faces, but you can check out my profile and suggest faces!!

plots: age gap, teacher-student, parent x child-minder (nanny/babysitter), affair, friends to lovers, friends with benefits ++ suggest more

that's it folks thank you very much

tracker

armie hammer

hugh dancy

finding arti
jan 29: back from disneyland and doing my best to catch up with replies! <3
timezone: gmt
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
arti
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 21 2018, 05:01 PM
gigi strijd. ok so your barbara palvin + my hugh dancy + affair/office plot (click)

tracker

crackship

group plot

myoa

plot dump
gigi strijd.
12 February 2018: School has gotten really busy, and while i'm trying to play catch up, i'm also not really accepting anything new right now unless it really calls out to me or if it's something i've requested ❤️
mature? yes
Gigi
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 21 2018, 05:16 PM
friendly neighborhood arti yesss, the feels hit hard hit me up on discord!!

tracker

armie hammer

hugh dancy

elle woods
january 19th i'll mostly be around on weekends for the next few weeks. working over time and trying to get fit has been keeping me extra busy during the week.
timezone: pst
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 21 2018, 08:57 PM
gigi strijd.

okay because you brought up hannibal and i was into it at first for caroline. feel free to say no tbh.
my caroline dhavernas x your hugh dancy with affair. maybe they were married in the past and divorced. now they're each in new relationships but also sleeping together.

your lili reinhart x my hugh with nanny x parent/age gap

tracker

crackship

gigi strijd.
mature? yes
Gigi
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 22 2018, 01:35 PM
elle woods omggggg yes to both plsss. I’m not going to lie, I’m in the library crying right now (if I could keyboard smash on my phone right now I would lol)!!! Feel free to add me on discord (thing is in profile) so we can talk more ❤️

tracker

armie hammer

hugh dancy

lillie paulson.
FEB. 19th ▸ aaand, i'm free! i should have replies up for everyone by tonight.

i'm a full-time student and i work two lab jobs so bear with me, my life's a huge mess ~

please note: i archive comms after two weeks without a reply and threads after a month without a reply. if you'd like to continue anything after that, just reply to it and tag me!

pronouns: she + her(s)
timezone: cst
mature? ask first
lillie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 23 2018, 10:33 PM
gigi strijd. // yo imma combine this with your armie hammer request bc damn u got good taste

ok i want my hugh dancy x idk like lili reinhart orrrrr someone else younger-ish for a student / teacher thing where like idk maybe she's his student teacher in some sort of college course and they're like into each other and end up screwing on his desk at one point and then can't make eye contact for like weeks bc they're both tiny nuggets who are blushy messes

and thennnnnn gimme like idk your armie x maybe gina rodriguez???? for like an affair type plot where they like used to date but then she ended up marrying his brother (or he ended up marrying her sister i'm down with whatever) and it's just a mess

tracker

gigi strijd.
mature? yes
Gigi
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 24 2018, 07:55 PM
lillie darling
hugh x lili - omd yessssss can we have it where its a class she doesn't really want to do but her school counsellor is like you have to so she's completely out of place as a little dorky student and he's this really confident person???

armie x gina - where do you want my soul for this???? maybe she's married to his brother for more angst, and like they used to hate each other but one day she found something shitty out and they got drunk did the giggy and now can't stop but have the feels?

tracker

armie hammer

hugh dancy

lillie paulson.
FEB. 19th ▸ aaand, i'm free! i should have replies up for everyone by tonight.

i'm a full-time student and i work two lab jobs so bear with me, my life's a huge mess ~

please note: i archive comms after two weeks without a reply and threads after a month without a reply. if you'd like to continue anything after that, just reply to it and tag me!

pronouns: she + her(s)
timezone: cst
mature? ask first
lillie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 24 2018, 08:50 PM
gigi strijd. omg i'm in love with both of these

hit me up on discord @lillie#8354 and we can chat. i have like an hour of reading still to do for one of my classes tomorrow, but i'm free after that to plan and plot and cry!!

tracker

gigi strijd.
mature? yes
Gigi
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 25 2018, 10:34 PM
lillie darling
i think i added you, but tbh life has been a blur https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWxVJn.png so if i haven't feel free to add me (gigi#0883)

tracker

armie hammer

hugh dancy

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll