welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

no need to call me sir, professor, literally everything

i open at the close

hi there! if you've come for harry potter plots with someone who hasn't done an hp plot in a few years, you've come to the right place! i love hp stuff to death, but from lack of time in my life/other interests/lack of a site that interested me or stayed open long enough, i kind of gave up on hp plots. lately, i've been rereading the books and i miss rping harry potter desperately, so i'm hoping to give it another go in a low-stress kind of way. hopefully, that's something you're about too.

below is characters i've played in the past, and plots i'm interested in. as for ships, i'm not usually picky, but i'm never here for draco/anyone. i'm also about ocs, and shipping them with canons so don't be shy! if there's anyone you're looking for that i don't play, don't be afraid to ask! chances are i haven't played them yet because i haven't had the chance. if a character is italicized, i'd prefer to play that character if we were to use them in a plot.

+ characters i play

marauders era

remus lupin, sirius black, andromeda black, gideon prewett, lily evans, frank longbottom, emmeline vance, ocs

trio era

katie bell, angelina johnson, alicia spinnet, luna lovegood, george weasley, hannah abbott, astoria greengrass, charlie weasley, justin finch-fletchley, charlie weasley, fleur delacour, hermione granger, gabrielle delacour,theodore nott, marcus flint, harry potter, oliver wood, tonks, dean thomas, ocs

+ characters i play against

literally anyone. ocs are included because i love them! but some particular favorites to play against are:

fred weasley, george wealsey, neville longbottom, lily evans, oliver wood, bellatrix lestrange, viktor krum, hermione granger, bill weasley, luna lovegood, all the ocs!

if you want to use someone in a plot but you don't see them on the list, literally just suggest them because i'm probably on board.

+ plots

literally, i'm here for anything plot-wise. i'd really like a hermione/viktor plot at the moment because i'm rereading goblet of fire right now and i have a lot feelings about those two. give me hogwarts students with competitive streaks or secrets. i'm here for hogwarts under the carrows (especially if neville longbottom is involved because wow do i have some feelings about him during that time), maybe even some post-school life. i'm here for your fluff, your angst, your pregnancy plots. the first wizarding war! the world was messed up, man, and there's a lot to explore. literally, suggest anything and i'm probably down.

i'm down for m/f, f/f, and m/m so send whatever you want my way! (:

6/12 hi yes i'm ready to get back into rp
mature?
yes
status
please no: gore, graphic mention of blood, medical stuff
missy
23 • she/her • cdt

take a good look, missy

Oh man i am so down for all the Harry Potter Plots so going to put some suggestions down and keep the male to female ratio even between us so def feel free to take up all of them or pick and choose :)

my ted x your andromeda
okAY so idk what your headcanons are regarding this couple but like definitely a slow burn if I've ever seen one. Give me the angst of secret relationships, maybe Andromeda even engaged at some point and Ted trying to be patient but also wondering how much of their future can actually be together.

your frank longbottom x my alice longbottom
The longbottoms hurt my heart, but anyways~ during the first wizarding war, I can see Alice as very impulsive & a very talented auror and very career oriented and wanting to do good so like accidental pregnancy and her having to step away a bit for the sake of their baby (neville) and just all the fears because of the state of the world.

my angelina johnson x your george weasley
Oh man these two are so underrated and i love them i cry. Just, the fact Fred died and I can see them sort of grieving together and developing feelings for each other but also feeling super guilty about it because what would Fred say? and just trying to deny/not have those feelings for each other.

your katie bell x my oliver wood
I would love to explore this dynamic more, especially when Katie had the incident with the cursed necklace. if oliver just sent her stuff to cheer her up and would visit and it was the beginning of something between them?

07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a unless i think of something i'll edit it in
Penny
22 • she/her • US Est
my viktor, your hermione :) where he’s retired and moved to England and she’s still with Ron but there’s just too much chemistry to ignore?

My George and your ange or Hannah maybe?

My Marlene and your Gideon prewett?

My Katie and your Marcus?

I prefer to double up on males where possible so maybe we can do two of these (or all four!)
👀
mature?
yes
status
please no: no addiction plots. Anything super triggery I like to plot out. Don't romanticize domestic violence, don't try to make direct incest "sexy" - not into it.
andrea
28 • she/her • est
penny peony

oh man i'm down for literally all of these??? maybe we can start with one or two of them and go from there? just not to overwhelm us. maybe katie and oliver and frank and alice at first?

the longbottoms give me such feelings and the idea of an accidental pregnancy is such a great idea, and it's especially angsty because of the way the state of the world and i feel like being intense about being an auror is a thing for both of them and maybe they're both on the same page about how things can go but then there's a baby to worry about and they have to chill (or honestly, frank gets worse but now he has something to protect whoops) and just omg i'm here for it.

as for katie and oliver, i'm all for it! i've never considered the two of them during the whole cursed necklace thing i'm very, very here for it! and i know she ends up at st mungo's and maybe he comes to visit? i'm not really sure, we can work it out!

andrea

YES YES YES i'm absolutely here for this and the fact there's still chemistry between them and all the guilt because she and ron are still together??? it's gonna be so good

also i'm up for all of them, but do you want to start with those two and then gideon and marlene (because i am STOKED at the idea of getting to play gideon again and there's so much we could do???)and go from there
6/12 hi yes i'm ready to get back into rp
mature?
yes
status
please no: gore, graphic mention of blood, medical stuff
missy
23 • she/her • cdt
take a good look, missy Too many for me to choose. Pick 2 and we can switch off genders? I'm good with student or adult plots.

neville x hannah
remus x marlene
sirius x mary
andromeda x frank
emmeline x kingsley
alicia x oliver
charlie x macfusty girl
theodore nott x daphne greengrass
da member x student
da member x slytherin
head boy x head girl
head student x quidditch player
auror/order member x student (no smut until graduation though)
inquisitorial squad x slytherin
6/16 The summer school + 40hr work weeks routine has begun. Posting days are weekends, but I may be able to respond to rapidfires via my phone on slow days at work. PLEASE TELL ME if there is a thread I've forgotten to start or reply to. I'm not purposefully ignoring it, I've just got a limited amount of space in my brain and all my summer camp planning probably took precedent and kicked it out.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Just ask. Sometimes I'm willing to do things for some plots and not for others. It really depends how everything goes down in the thread and what I'm comfortable with in the moment.
Ginger
24 • she/her • CTL
take a good look, missy

Ahhh, give me some of this please.

I love all things Harry Potter, so forgive me if I give you too many options.

I haven't had the chance to play a lot in school years, so perhaps at least one of our plots can be there?

Canon-wise I am capable of playing just about anyone you'd like me to try, but my experience is mostly with Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy. I am also game to do OC x OC but didn't list any of those because of the millions of different possibilities.

Your Theodore Nott x My OC - Perhaps a competitive streak because the OC isn't pureblood and they're in a lot of classes together (or even in the same house, much to his dismay). We could also tie in some hella secrets and lots of angst and even some fluff if need be.

My Weasley x Your OC - I can probably pull off any of the Weasleys you've mentioned, but I'd say the best bet would be one of the twins.

My Neville x Your OC - I've never played Neville before, but I wouldn't mind trying him out! Especially during the Carrow regime. I think that would be hella fun to write about tbh and I'm in it for all the drama.

My Bella x Whomever - I have the most experience playing her, so I can literally play her back in the marauders era or when she's a little more batshit crazy.

My Viktor x Your Hermione - Again, I have never played him but I am not against trying! They give me butterflies sometimes because it was just too cute. So I am definitely down to try this if you'd like! Perhaps something a bit AU as well so we're not limited to just the school?

If any of this appeals to you, feel free to hit me up on discord at Britt#1860!
31/19. Sorry for my few weeks of inactivity! Just got over some writer's block.
mature?
yes
status
please no: N/A
Britt
26 • she/her • EST
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll