welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

can't stop us now, the force is strong with leela
leela
25 years old
she/her
EST
aim is flmealchemist
mature threads? yes
29 january // tbh i'm cleaning out just about everything unless we've talked recently, including clearing out my requests. so if you've posted in any of those and i either haven't responded or we didn't get started, feel free to reply to one of the new ones i put up.
boy meets world

"glad to be back," she said with a smile, enjoying both being home, and the affection. it wasn't like they had been able to do a whole lot of cuddling in the hospital. at first, it was because she was hooked up to far too many things, and then, her bed was just too small for both her and tony to lay down. she just enjoyed the closeness and relative silence, free of beeping machines and other assorted hospital noises, before she spoke. sort of. "so..." now was as good a time as any, she figured.

hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
mature threads? ask first
[march 22nd] i am happy to announce that starting on friday i will be working part time at a thrift store! 20 hour weeks and will be able to hopefully have plenty of time for rp fun still until i can manage to wiggle into a full time position. /dances
gotham
that one little word had him sighing a little bit before he spoke. "what do you plan on doing when you get better?" he asks looking down at her. "i know asking you to quit isn't going to work and i don't need you hating me because of it. but i don't know if i can go through that again, mia." his voice was quiet, namely because he didn't really want this to turn into an argument, but it was also because he didn't want to wake up parker either.
leela
25 years old
she/her
EST
aim is flmealchemist
mature threads? yes
29 january // tbh i'm cleaning out just about everything unless we've talked recently, including clearing out my requests. so if you've posted in any of those and i either haven't responded or we didn't get started, feel free to reply to one of the new ones i put up.
boy meets world

part of mia wanted to balk at the very idea of doing anything else. she wanted to say that of course she was going back to work, and he just needed to suck it up. but she didn't. this was a discussion, not her telling him how it was going to be. "i want to go back," she said, keeping her voice low as well. she looked at him, gently stroking his cheek. "i won't hate you because of this. but..." she paused for a moment to find the right words. "how can i give up a career because you're scared? you knew this was a possibility. it wasn't even that bad."

hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
[march 22nd] i am happy to announce that starting on friday i will be working part time at a thrift store! 20 hour weeks and will be able to hopefully have plenty of time for rp fun still until i can manage to wiggle into a full time position. /dances
gotham
he looked down at her, a worried look in his eyes when she spoke. he knew that he couldn't ask her to quit, it wasn't justified, he knew going into the marriage something might happen so he didn't have an excuse. he could've gotten out before it even started but he didn't because he loved her. but at the mere mentioning of her saying that it wasn't that bad, he had to scoff. "you almost died, mia, several times. and don't say you didn't because i was there." he got up then needing to move before he lost his temper. "i knew i signed up for this, i did. i knew there was a chance that you'd get shot at or worse. but i-" he stopped and sighed heavily again. "-before parker i was worried, but now that we have him. mia i don't want him growing up without a mother."
leela
25 years old
she/her
EST
aim is flmealchemist
mature threads? yes
boy meets world

she huffed as tony got up. "i did-" she sighed. "but i didn't actually die." she knew, though, that she had come damn close. she'd coded several times before finally waking up and making steady improvement. she'd pried the information out of one of the nurses when tony had been out of the room. "i mean you could say the same thing about driving. there's always a chance i could wreck and die. are you going to tell me i can't drive any more because you don't want parker growing up without a mother?" she crossed her arms and looked away. this was quickly taking a turn she didn't like.

[/QUOTE]
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
he turned to look at her, listening as she spoke and then he shook his head. "no, because that could happen to either of us." moving over he kneeled down in front of her and took her hands in his. "look, mia, i know that i might be over reacting but can you put yourself in my shoes for a second. if the roles were reversed, you can't honestly tell me that we wouldn't be having this same exact conversation."
leela
25 years old
she/her
EST
aim is flmealchemist
mature threads? yes
boy meets world

mia sighed heavily, giving his hands a light squeeze. "i get it i do. but-" she shook her head. "i can't quit. i can't. i don't even know what else i would do." and there was no way in hell she would ever be a stay-at-home mother. she couldn't. not after she'd seen and done so much. she would die of boredom at home.

hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
listening to her, tony searched her face for a moment. "okay." there was no point in arguing but it didn't mean he'd like the idea of her out there in the line of fire again. getting up he sat back down and pulled her into him gently, resting his cheek on the top of her head. "i'll live with it, but it won't mean i'll like it." he told her quietly.
leela
25 years old
she/her
EST
aim is flmealchemist
mature threads? yes
boy meets world

"i know." nothing she could say would ever make tony comfortable with the risks to her life, especially now. but mia was not a quitter. she stuck with things until she was completely unable to do them anymore. tony, she supposed, could hope that she got medically retired, though obviously mia refused to even consider the possibility. she snuggled up close to him. "it'll be okay. the odds of anything this bad happening again..."

hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
"i don't want to know." and he didn't. in his mind, there were no good odds, but he was going to have to live with them even if it meant losing her for good. as she snuggled against him, he squeezed her shoulder gently again. he had to just be thankful she was here now instead of the other option. she was in his arms again, safe for the time being and that was all that mattered.
leela
25 years old
she/her
EST
aim is flmealchemist
mature threads? yes
boy meets world

in a way, it had been irritating that he'd even wanted her to quit. part of her wanted to bitch him out for thinking it was at all okay to suggest. but she understood where he was coming from, and if she was being honest- if pressed on it a bit- she would admit to actually having an idea of what to do as an alternate. "i'll be careful," she promised. "want to go lie down for a while?"

hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
the only thing that tony would ever think of her doing to keep her out of harms way would be anything that didn't have anything to do with firearms. he knew it was stupid, but given what they just went through it was the only thing. his thoughts ventured off for awhile until he heard her speak again. he knew she meant it, but a part of him knew that it was a promise she couldn't really keep, but he just nodded a little bit. "yeah, you need it and i do to. i'm sure your mom'll wake us up when dinner's ready."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk