welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

announcement #023
announcement #23
hello loves! with spring starting in the northern hemisphere on march 20th, we felt it was appropriate to have a new spring themed skin for all of you! it was made by the lovely arti with some edits from becky and edits and assistance from both cori and me. if you have any issues at all with the skin as far as something not working right, please feel free to post in skin related issues and one of us will take care of it asap. we also have some amazing new member groups so be sure to check those out!

just a few things to update everyone on –

open thread directory: we have added an open topic directory in the request forum. that way, whenever you create an open comm or thread, you may post it there and once it has been snagged, you can delete your post. the open thread directory can be found here.

joint boards: after reading through the sitewide surveys, we definitely noticed a lot of input about the changes that had been made to joint boards. we want everyone to know, none of those changes were intended to punish anyone. joint boards were not even originally the staff idea, it was two members that had come to us and asked us if they could have one and so since then we have been kind of figuring them out as we go and sometimes things have come up that we hadn't considered in the past, hence rule changes involving them. however, we have heard your concerns and that is why we have decided to lower the cost of joint boards from 100,000 points back to the original cost of 50,000. there were still be a 5,000 cost for each additional subforum (with a max of 10 forums) and the requirements of five active threads (at least five posts and/or comms (five pages) will be required. also, as far as archiving the forums -- we will no longer be requiring you to spend points to move them back and will only be moving them to the archives if they have not been posted in a 60 day time frame (which is standard for pruning topics to archives). we hope that this satisfies some of the people that had concerns over the joint boards in the past and please know that we intend to continue going through the surveys and try to improve on the other things that people brought up.

coding mod: we are still taking applications for an additional coding mod to help assist with skinning, code requests and event/contest codes for the sites. if you're interested, please find the application located here and send it me in a pm!

again, don't hesitate to give us feedback or share any concerns with us. we will do our best to try to help! we hope you enjoy the new skin.

update: we have also decreased the cost of all the custom codes, check them out here.

may 5th: work has been stressing me out and messing with my mental health. i may be slow for a bit.
mature?
yes
status
please no: cancer and i will not plot incest (stepcest and fostercest is okay but NOTHING blood related).
cassie
32 • she / her • central
with the price of the joint boards being lowered, will there be any refunds given on any boards purchased in the last week or so or not?
09/05 zoë doesn't share food or post often bc anxiety makes it very hard. tentatively taking on a few new things
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape + abuse

the name 'simon'

zoë
27 • she/her • gmt
zoë tribbiani we have discussed this and we will not be issuing any refunds for joint boards purchased during the time the price was 100k.. while we understand that might be frustrating. there is no way for us to pick a specific cutoff date for refunds without it feeling unfair to someone else. and so for this reason we feel it would be most fair to not do any refunds and just move forward with the 50k price from this time forward
may 5th: work has been stressing me out and messing with my mental health. i may be slow for a bit.
mature?
yes
status
please no: cancer and i will not plot incest (stepcest and fostercest is okay but NOTHING blood related).
cassie
32 • she / her • central
alright i understand that, however josie and myself purchased a board not 2 hours before this change. surely that qualifies for something?
09/05 zoë doesn't share food or post often bc anxiety makes it very hard. tentatively taking on a few new things
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape + abuse

the name 'simon'

zoë
27 • she/her • gmt
zoë tribbiani i am really sorry but we will not be doing any refunds.
mature?
yes
status
cassie
32 • she / her • central
i feel like i have to point this out. if you knew this was happening why didn’t you at least pm those who posted recently to let them know there would be a change? the lack of communication is what i am frustrated about. frankly, it’s inconsiderate.
[ april 23rd ] ∙ finals week, all posts are on hold until my project is completed!

just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

mature?
yes
status
please no: not so much triggers as things that make me uncomfortable. i'm not interested in writing out rape or abuse scenes but they are fine in a past tense sense. i also will not do any form of incest plots.
lilah
25 • she & her • pacific
lilah when we were looking at what people said in the surveys, the price was one of the things that came up so we put it on a list of changes to consider. a skin can take months and months to code and we have been working on this one for some time. we didn't know exactly when it was going to go up. we were originally going to do one announcement for all changes and updates with regards to the survey, but we decided when we had finished the skin, that we wanted to make the joint board change effective immediately instead of waiting. we actually did discuss refunds before posting it, but it would actually be impossible for us to refund everyone because there's no way for us to go back and see who paid for what/when. so there is no logistical way for us to refund everybody, and we didn't think it was fair to refund a few people and no one else. along the same lines, if we warned one person, it might seem unfair to people who bought right before them that we didn't warn them. and it creates a whole mess of chaos. we thought the fairest way to do it for everyone who has purchased was just to have a clean break with the announcement. this all came about because a lot of people asked that the price go back to 50k. we're doing our best to listen to you guys, but we also want to implement changes in the fairest way possible. we hope you can understand where we're coming from!!
may 15th i became obsessed with timothee chalamet over night and i don't wanna talk about it
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, rape. prefer not to plot with people who won't play guys.
cori
25 • she/her • EST
oh, i understand but i don’t agree. communication has been a major issue for awhile so hopefully that’s on the list. i don’t care about the points, there is no real monatry value. so not sure why it’s a big deal to just refund those who ask and do it on a scout’s honor basis. i feel like MOST issues between members and staff is the result of a communication and transparency issue that has yet to be worked on. however, we don’t have to agree i suppose.
[ april 23rd ] ∙ finals week, all posts are on hold until my project is completed!

just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

mature?
yes
status
please no: not so much triggers as things that make me uncomfortable. i'm not interested in writing out rape or abuse scenes but they are fine in a past tense sense. i also will not do any form of incest plots.
lilah
25 • she & her • pacific
this skin is gorgeous! thanks to all who had a hand in it! <3 <3
dec 20 - lol hi
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, eating disorders
mads
26 • she/her • CST
lilah we feel as if we have done our best to communicate our reasoning here behind this change that was made and in doing so try let you as members know what led to it in the first place and what considerations we took into account toward coming to all these decisions, as transparently as possible. if you would like to discuss this even further, have other questions about the change, or suggestions, we are always open to having a longer and more in depth discussion about all site matters with any member through pm or discord. we are sorry that you are unhappy with aspects of the change, but our goal in everything we do is always to try and make the site better for the members.

mads greyjoy thank you mads. several people on the staff worked very hard on it and i know they appreciate the love.
april 17 - finals the next two weeks then i'm freeeee for the summer (mostly). if i owe you things and have been super slow i am so so so sorry. I will be better about it in two weeks.
mature?
yes
status
please no: animal cruelty
sara
29 • she/her • est
we'll agree to disagree on that. i look forward to the upcoming "changes" and "Improvements" to see if this is solved. i feel like there is no further discussion needed on my end. i have all i need here, thanks.

mature?
yes
status
lilah
25 • she & her • pacific
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll