welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

an only child of the universe, v. something
NOVEMBER 12 hello it's me. back and (not) better than ever. GENERAL REMINDER most of the gifs i use are made my me, so please don't use without permission.
there's been a million before me
rae 22 central
hi kids! my name's rae! i'm twenty two years old and i live in the magical land of texas. i work full time as an assistant teacher at a preschool, as well as part time on the weekends at a go kart track. i'm usually busy during the day, but since i'm a night person, you'll probably catch me on here at 5 am my time.

i do mxf pairings and strongly prefer we do an even amount of pairings so we can swap genders. there's exceptions to every rule, but for the most part, unless i volunteer to just play males, i'd rather we swap to keep things fair.

my list of faces is more of a list of faces i don't mind using. you're free to suggest faces for me to use, but since i'm a little picky, i reserve the right to say no or ask you to pick a different face. that being said, this isn't an exclusive list, so feel free to suggest some faces for me if you aren't afraid of me saying no.

no go: incest
mature? hell ya

discord: rae#7309
males aaron paul, aaron taylor-johnson, adam scott, andrew garfield, bradley cooper, charlie hunnam, chris evans, chris hemsworth, chris pine, chris pratt, dane dehaan, dave franco, david tennant, eddie redmayne, evan peters, ezra miller, francisco lachowski, garrett hedlund, henry cavill, ian harding, jack o'connell, james franco, james quaintance, jamie campbell bower, john krasinski, josh hutcherson, lee pace, liam hemsworth, logan lerman, luke pasqualino, nicholas hoult, nikolaj coster-waldau, rami malek, robert downey jr., robert pattinson, ryan reynolds, sam claflin, sebastian stan

keep in mind, this is a list of faces i would prefer to play. i'm not picky in who you play, but in suggesting faces you would like me to play, i might not always say yes to a face not on this list.
females anna kendrick, alexandra daddario, alicia vikander, amber heard, aubrey plaza, barbara palvin, blake lively, cara delevingne, chloe moretz, elizabeth olsen, elle fanning, emilia clarke, emily blunt, emma stone, emma watson, gigi hadid, hailee steinfeld, hayley atwell, jennifer lawrence, karlie kloss, kaya scodelario, kristen stewart, krysten ritter, lily collins, lucy hale, maisie williams, margot robbie, mila kunis, miley cyrus, natalie dormer, nicola peltz, nina agdal, nina dobrev, rosamund pike, saoirse ronan, sasha pieterse, selena gomez, shailene woodley, shay mitchell, suki waterhouse, tatiana maslany, taylor marie hill, taylor swift

keep in mind, this is a list of faces i would prefer to play. i'm not picky in who you play, but in suggesting faces you would like me to play, i might not always say yes to a face not on this list.
plots real life stuff only pls!!!

pregnancy plots or anything to do with babies and/or kids, affairs/cheating plots, enemies with benefits, friends with benefits, bdsm, figure of authority x person (teacher x student, boss x employee, cop x prostitute, client x prostitute, pimp x prostitute, dad x babysitter, etc), age gaps, inexperienced x experienced, first time, forbidden relationships, dysfunctional relationships, online relationships, song plots, smut, triggers (no incest please!!!)
rae
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone cst
posts 20044 posts
points 131690 points
status Offline
rae pinkman

Hi hello here are things. http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png If you don't like them or only like some we can edit/change/talk it out.

Your Chris Evans and my Taylor Swift. She's his younger brother's girlfriend and they've been having an affair and now she's pregnant with his baby.

Your Emilia Clarke and my Rami Malek. They're in an online relationship and she has no idea he's coming to visit her and surprise her.

Your Luke Pasqualino and my Maisie Williams. Bad boy/good girl classic with forbidden love as well as experienced and non-experienced and first time. He helps her run away from home.

Your Lucy Hale and my Eddie Redmayne. Teacher student things and maybe he's actually in love with her but she just wants sex.

latte
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone PST
posts 3026 posts
points 154800 points
status Offline
NOVEMBER 12 hello it's me. back and (not) better than ever. GENERAL REMINDER most of the gifs i use are made my me, so please don't use without permission.
love you a latte!

i'm 1000% here for all of these??? i have absolutely nothing to add at all. did you want to flesh them out a bit or just throw them into threads and see what happens?
rae
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone cst
posts 20044 posts
points 131690 points
status Offline
rae pinkman

I'm down for just going for it. You do two I'll do two?

I'll do Emilia/Rami and Luke/Maisie.

Rapid fires?

latte
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone PST
posts 3026 posts
points 154800 points
status Offline
love you a latte!

sounds perfect! i'll more than likely have to get my two posted tomorrow since it's already 2 am but i'll tag you once they're up!
rae
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone cst
posts 20044 posts
points 131690 points
status Offline
NOVEMBER 12TH: still working on posts, but it is going to take time. I work two jobs and six days a week, so I won't be as expedient to reply or as enthused to get a reply out sometimes as i would like. if you are not interested in waiting or chatting in the meantime, then by all means let me know. i'm drop-friendly.
rae pinkman // charlie hunnam and cara delevingne, pls. definitely anything with pregnancy and bdsm. perhaps maybe she's a thief, and broke into his apartment to steal some random monetary things from him, and then gets caught? it's late for me, so i'm just spitballin'.
hoodie
pronouns he
age 26
timezone EST
posts 778 posts
points 29740 points
status Online
'tis the season to be hoodie yo i'd be 1000% here for a pregnancy/bdsm type plot? like just the idea of her being somewhat heavily pregnant but she still wants him to tie her up and get rough with her sounds so entertaining to me http://i.imgbox.com/zCxn5Ks1.png
rae
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone cst
posts 20044 posts
points 131690 points
status Offline
NOVEMBER 12TH: still working on posts, but it is going to take time. I work two jobs and six days a week, so I won't be as expedient to reply or as enthused to get a reply out sometimes as i would like. if you are not interested in waiting or chatting in the meantime, then by all means let me know. i'm drop-friendly.
rae pinkman // haha, agreed, that would have the potential to be extremely entertaining and mind-boggingly fun to roleplay. tbh, you have so many gorgeous faces and plot points that i'd love to do.
hoodie
pronouns he
age 26
timezone EST
posts 778 posts
points 29740 points
status Online
'tis the season to be hoodie

yes let's do that one then http://i.imgbox.com/zCxn5Ks1.png

we can do some more plots if you want!
rae
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone cst
posts 20044 posts
points 131690 points
status Offline
rae pinkman // dude! i am alllllllll the way ready for more plots! managed to cut a few ones that were pretty much stalling, and i'm not super backed up now, so i'm good to take on more awesome plots! what else are you in the mood for?
hoodie
pronouns he
age 26
timezone EST
posts 778 posts
points 29740 points
status Online
'tis the season to be hoodie

i mean i'm always trash for pregnancies if you're down. i'm honestly not picky
rae
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone cst
posts 20044 posts
points 131690 points
status Offline
december 7th. lots of stuff going on irl; not dropping anything but will take some time to reply. sorry :(
rae pinkman

your evan peters x my taylor hill - maybe a pregnancy plot? im thinking he's a rich kid with a trustfund bigger than texas and she's a waitress he met randomly on a night out after which they start hooking up and whoops all of a sudden she's pregnant and his family thinks she's out for their money and he's kinda caught in the middle because they're not actually dating or anything but he cares about her but he also doesn't want to alienate his family??

my garrett hedlund x your hailee steinfeld - not sure if this would be up your alley but what if he's a ranch hand in a small town and she's this bratty city kid whose grandparents own said ranch and she's sent there for the summer and is a royal pain in the ass so he decides to take her ego down a few notches and it turns into this love/hate (mostly hate lbr) thing where they fight but there's also so much sexual tension??
zara
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone gmt
posts 90 posts
points 6055 points
status Offline
zara dilaurentis

i like that! i could imagine him doing everything in his power to make sure their baby gets all the best shit which makes his parents think she was the one that suggested it. also maybe at one point he could kind of distance himself from her out of nowhere to try and make his family happy and she gets kind of upset/pissed because she thinks he's ditching her?

i've never really done anything like it but i'd be down to try it??? i feel like it could be interesting tbh to wind them up until they give in and just start hooking up behind her grandparents' backs? and then once they start doing that he lets her start slacking on everything she's supposed to be doing because she's sleeping with him which just gets her into trouble???
rae
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone cst
posts 20044 posts
points 131690 points
status Offline
december 7th. lots of stuff going on irl; not dropping anything but will take some time to reply. sorry :(
rae pinkman

your evan peters x my taylor hill - yes! i love the sound of that. like initially she probably gave him a chance to get out and she'd do everything alone, but he assured her that he'd be there for her and when he distances himself later on she's like 'you son of a bitch' lmao. do you want to start it when she just finds out she's pregnant or further into the plot? i'm down either way!

my garrett hedlund x your hailee steinfeld - exactly!! and maybe the grandparents are like 'yo, make sure she's not being a lazy pos' so they double down on the supervision which, in turn, just leads to more hooking up lmao. again, where in the plot did you wanna start them?

also do you prefer threads or comms?
zara
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone gmt
posts 90 posts
points 6055 points
status Offline
zara dilaurentis

exactly! like i imagine they probably get along well (and maybe still casually fool around every now and then?) so when he stops being as involved as he normally is it puts a little wedge between them since she thinks it means he'll choose his family over her and their child? um....... maybe we can start after they've known for a bit? like maybe they've known for a few weeks or so and are starting to get to the point of telling friends and family?

omg exactly http://i.imgbox.com/zCxn5Ks1.png it just turns into them having sex instead of doing whatever chore it is that they're supposed to be doing so they probably have sex in the most inconvenient places around the property. maybe we can start them off where they're on the verge of having sex for the first time? like they're both kind of shamelessly flirting but haven't actually done anything about it??? so still lots of sexual tension tbh

i'm fine with either comms or rf so whichever you prefer is cool!
rae
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone cst
posts 20044 posts
points 131690 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!