welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

pirouettes in the sky, imogen
this was pretty lame. not that ronan didn't like halloween, it was just... kind of lame. his parents were making him leave the house because apparently he had to stop spending all his time at home. so his brother riley texted him to say he and his wife were going down to some halloween festival and they should come. ronan didn't have to ask who the "they" was. him and his best friend imogen, obviously. they were the kind of friends who had been friends since before they were born. their parents had been friends and so it was kind of destined. he knew their parents were basically planning their wedding, hoping that they were going to get married or something. but they were just friends. totally just friends.

the place was pretty lame. of course, riley and emmeline loved it. they were one of those gross, newlywed couples. except they weren't even newlywed. they'd been married two years, been together even longer, and emmeline was five months pregnant with their first child. they loved everything about this lame event. "what do you say we ditch joanie and chachi and check out the haunted house?" ronan asked imogen as riley and emmeline walked off again to look at decorated pumpkins. the haunted house would probably be lame too, but it was something new at least. emmeline didn't want to go in because apparently stress wasn't good for the baby. made sense, but ronan didn't want to miss out.
april 12th i'm pretty busy with the threads i have and school, so right now i'm not taking on any new plots. unless they are from my plot dump! (or unless we already have plots together. :D)

also, i have my tags turned off so please send me links if you start anything for me or just shoot me a message if something needs my attention! c:

mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, rape. prefer not to plot with people who won't play guys.
cori
25 • she/her • EST
imogen would have much preferred to hole up in her parents' basement and watch horror movies with ronan but nope. wherever he went, imogen went and vice versa. so when ronan had basically gotten kicked out and told to go do something fun she'd gotten dragged along with him. imogen loved halloween. she really did but this was dumb. especially because riley and emmeline were so nauseatingly cute and in love and if she had to look at anymore painted pumpkins she was probably going to scream. they were like her second family but man this was so not her idea of fun.

luckily her best friend felt the same. the thing about imogen and ronan was that they were always on the same page. they had been since the very beginning. ronan's older brother had grown up with her older brothers so when their moms had been pregnant at the same time with the two of them it'd really been a no brainer that the pair of them would be best friends. lucky for their parents the pair of them had gotten on insanely well from the beginning. "god you read my mind." as per usual. emmeline and riley had apparently forgotten all about them so imogen reached out and grabbed ronan's sleeve, dragging him in the direction of the haunted house. "how lame do you think this thing is gonna be?" when it came to haunted houses, it was pretty hard to impress imogen.

april 22 death by allergies
mature?
yes
status
please no: animal abuse, played out rape
keely
24 • she + her • est
as imogen began tugging on his arm, he thought maybe he should tell his brother they were going off. but riley and emmeline were basically in their own world, and honestly, they probably wouldn't notice if a spaceship flew overhead and ronan was abducted by aliens, so he figured it really didn't matter all that much. his brother could text him or frantically call later when he actually noticed ronan and imogen were gone. not that ronan actually thought he'd be that worried. "it's probably going to be pretty lame," ronan said. everything else here was lame. why wouldn't this? he got on the line, which was surprisingly not very long. the haunted house was pretty big, actually, and they were letting people in in small groups and moving them along fairly quickly, so he didn't think it would take much time.
april 12th i'm pretty busy with the threads i have and school, so right now i'm not taking on any new plots. unless they are from my plot dump! (or unless we already have plots together. :D)

also, i have my tags turned off so please send me links if you start anything for me or just shoot me a message if something needs my attention! c:

mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
the pair of them were constantly disappearing together so it really wasn't likely that riley would be worried. of course the two of them were never disappearing for the reasons their families wanted them to be disappearing for. imogen had never met any other families that would be so okay with their children leaving the group to go fool around. unfortunately for everyone that never happened between the two best friends. the drunken kiss on ronan's birthday last year definitely didn't count. "everything here is lame." she couldn't imagine that this haunted house would be anything spectacular and that was only confirmed as she noted how short the line was. "maybe they'll have some rats," she teased, nudging ronan with her elbow.
mature?
yes
status
keely
24 • she + her • est
well yeah, everything was lame here. it was probably meant for children and gross people like riley and emmeline who were so obsessed with each other than they couldn't tell how lame everything around them was. he made a face, sticking his tongue out dramatically in a fake gag when she mentioned rats. rats were so gross with their nasty little faces and their gross tails. "ugh, why would you even say that?" he asked, though he knew why. to bug him. because they lived to bug and tease and annoy each other. it was just what they did. the line was moving fairly quickly, and he wasn't sure if that was good or bad. probably good, right? and maybe that explained why the line was so short.

mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
she was well aware of ronan's distaste for rats and she used it to her advantage often just as he used her dislike of spiders against her. that was what they did. they'd been picking on each other since they were children and that wasn't likely to ever change even with their parents' determination that one day the pair of them would be married. the whole thing sounded gross if you asked imogen and she knew ronan felt the same. instead of responding, imogen only smirked at ronan. he knew why. the line moved slightly and imogen took a few steps forward before looking at ronan again. "don't worry. i'll let you hide behind me," she teased as her phone buzzed a few times in her back pocket. she pulled it out, quickly glancing at the screen and holding back an eye roll. you would think brad would have gotten the hint by now. she slid the phone back into her pocket, ignoring the messages and crossed her arms. "you don't think there will be chainsaws do you?" she fucking hated those things.
mature?
yes
status
keely
24 • she + her • est
ronan just made another face, knowing he'd get her back later. maybe it would be in the house, maybe it would be later. he'd stopped keeping score a long time ago because it just kept getting messy. the scores were also off the charts. ronan watched with interest when imogen pulled out her phone, and maybe she didn't realize it, but he could tell she was about to roll her eyes. he could just tell, that was how well he knew her. then she started talking about chainsaws and he had no interest in that conversation. "was that brad?" he asked, completely ignoring her. oops. "text him back. tell him i'm gonna kick his ass next time i see him." of course, ronan would kick nobody's ass. his mom would ground him for that. (and brad might even be able to take him...) but that didn't stop him from saying it.

mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
unfortunately ronan knew her facial expressions far too well so when it came to hiding things from him it became near impossible. "no." but ronan would know that was a lie. she could never hide anything from him. it was both a blessing and a curse. "i'm not texting him back." imogen crossed her arms, looking straight ahead as opposed to ronan. "and i'm certainly not texting him that," she added, finally looking over at him. mostly because brad could most definitely kick ronan's ass. he was bigger and older so there was that. "chill out, ro." he always got so worked up whenever it came to brad.
mature?
yes
status
keely
24 • she + her • est
well, he figured not texting brad back was a good option. ronan had no idea why the guy couldn't take a hint. imogen wasn't interested in him, and she made it pretty obvious. he was such a douchebag. and ronan felt like announcing that out loud. "he's such a dickwad," he said, even though imogen already knew he thought that and she obviously felt the same. the line was actually moving pretty fast, and next thing he knew it was their turn to go in. "ooooooh," he said, poking her in the side and starting to be sinister. "do you want me to go in first?" since obviously he was the guy and therefore braver and stronger and blah blah blah. obviously imogen believed all that shit too.

mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
"yes i know." ronan's dislike for brad was well known on imogen's part. not that she cared because her interest in brad was certainly a big red zero. the phone continued to go ignored in imogen's pocket as they moved up in line. soon they were about to head into the house. she rolled her eyes but still twitched and slapped at his hands as he poked her sides. brat. "um no. i'm not a little bitch," she informed him, taking a step in front of ronan as they were allowed in the house. "try not to get lost or scream like a little girl this time." and then they were stepping into the house, the door closing behind them. her eyes took a moment to adjust to the dim room and she looked at ronan over her shoulder. "ooooh so scary." not really.
mature?
yes
status
keely
24 • she + her • est
yeah, imogen definitely was not a little bitch. that was for sure. never had been. sometimes it was almost like she wasn't even a girl. not that he would ever say that to her. unless he wanted her to cut his balls off with a dull knife... he tended to keep his mouth shut about things like that around her. she didn't find those things as funny as he did. understandably. ronan rolled his eyes when she told him to try not to scream like a little girl. god, that had been like five years ago, and he'd always had a really bad fear of clowns... when it was their turn to go inside, the door closed behind him and it took a few moments for his eyes to begin adjusting to the light. or the lack of light. "oooooh," he said again, coming up behind her and grabbing her by the shoulders. she saw him, so he wasn't actually attemping to scare her, but it was still fun.

mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
it didn't matter how long it'd been, imogen would never let ronan live it down. he'd screamed like a little girl so he deserved it. but then again, it had been clowns and imogen was well aware of his fear of them. the clown had been creepy as hell anyway. she did jump a little as ronan suddenly clamped down onto her shoulders. she quickly elbowed him in the gut in retaliation. "would you quit it?" she waited a minute, looking around the room. it was dead quiet which was rather eerie but there didn't seem to be anyone waiting for them in the room. shrugging her shoulders she began moving towards the other door across the room. "you coming?"
mature?
yes
status
keely
24 • she + her • est
at least he'd gotten her to jump. and, okay, he got himself an elbow to the ribs for it, but it was still well worth it. he let out a little oof as her elbow connected with his gut, but that was to be expected. he wasn't superhuman, unfortunately, and therefore he felt pain. he rubbed his stomach as if it would actually help as he inched across the room with her. it was dark, but so far it didn't appear anyone else was in the room with him. still, he waited for someone to drop from the ceiling or come out of the walls. "right behind you," he said, and he was literally still behind her. "but you're so much braver and cooler and better than i am." obviously none of that was true, but that didn't mean he couldn't flatter her a little as he crept behind her, just waiting for someone or something to jump out.

mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
it was always satisfying when imogen landed a good jab to the ribs although with ronan she hit the mark far more often than not. "oh shut up," imogen snapped at him, not amused with his sarcasm or attempts at really bad flattery. she blindly reached for the door and opened it and found....another fucking dark ass room. "what the hell? are they too poor to invest in lights or something?" okay maybe her heart was pounding a bit more than she'd like as she reached behind her to find ronan's hand to make sure he didn't get lost. there was a heavy breathing in her ear and she huffed in annoyance. "quit breathing in my ear, ro." that was him, right?
mature?
yes
status
keely
24 • she + her • est
he snickered, he couldn't help it, when she told him to shut up. it was so satisfying when he got her worked up like that. he stayed pretty close behind her as she moved forward and finally got the door open. it was, so fascinatingly, another pitch black room. wasn't there supposed to be some actual scary shit? how could they see the scary shit if it was pitch black the entire time? when she asked him to quit breathing... "that's not me," he said, telling her the truth, which she could probably tell because she'd ended up a couple feet in front of him, since it was so fucking hard to See in the dark. oh, fuck fuck this had been such a bad idea. he was about to scream like a little girl and she was never going to let him live this down.

mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
new poll