welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

lip gallagher x oc, shameless (us)
shadia
20 years old
she/her
central
ASK FOR DISCORD
mature threads? yes
3/20 - i'll be gone on vacation 27th-11th.
skam
lip
fucking
gallagher
hey! i'm going to keep this pretty simple. i want to rp lip gallagher against oc girls. i'm not really interested in canon girls from the show. i'm down for a few where i play against lip gallagher, but a trade off is not needed. it is just if you are also wanting to play lip. rf or cell phones are fine! i'm a bit rusty at playing him - so bare with me if it isn't 100% accurate. i can go from any point in the show!

check my page for faces

plots teacher/student, prostitute/client, bf/gfs dad/mom, experienced x inexperienced, rich/poor, room mates gf, accidental pregnancy, smut, exes, friends with benefits, enemies with benefits, cheating. whatever. i'm down for whatever.

just let me play lip gallagher
thanks for stopping by!
EMILY
26 years old
SHE/HER
CENTRAL
ladyaphroditexo (aim), emilywhoaa (skype)
mature threads? yes
done with hell (finals) week! i should be around and active much more now, though i do still need to focus on work and school, but w/e. c:
scandal
I WANT THIS PLEASEEEEEE if you're okay playing lip!! accidental pregnancy, maybe?? and maybe someone a little younger?
shadia
20 years old
she/her
central
ASK FOR DISCORD
mature threads? yes
skam
emily dixon yes pls. i can start it! should she be telling him, already pretty pretty, or child already born?
maddie
18 years old
she/her
CST
mature threads? yes
mar. 14 - apologies for slow replies in the past few weeks, it's been busy. patience is appreciated during this crucial time.
gotham
king shadia hi shadia !! lip x roommate's girlfriend??? http://i.imgbox.com/3LlyEOC8.png
courtney
22 years old
she/her
MST
mature threads? yes
february 21 the anxiety is real, guys. archiving everything. starting fresh.
gotham
king shadia hi bunny! was thinking maybe your lip to my dove cameron for an experienced/inexperienced friends with benefits type situation? xoxox
emmy
26 years old
she/her
cst
pm/aim
mature threads? yes
3/25 grad school has taken over my life, but one more month and i am free for the summer! gimme things to distract me pls.
friends
AHHHH YOU ARE THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS. give me lip x ta with a little affair action going on?
shadia
20 years old
she/her
central
ASK FOR DISCORD
mature threads? yes
skam
maddie yeah! i'm down for this. what face are you going to use??

courtney i'm so down! dove and jeremy look great together.

the emmy awards sounds like lip tbh! i'm so down for this! what face??

courtney
22 years old
she/her
MST
mature threads? yes
february 21 the anxiety is real, guys. archiving everything. starting fresh.
gotham
king shadia beautiful!! i'm happy to start with a comm or a rf – whatever suits you, lovely! let me know if you want me to start it xoxox
emmy
26 years old
she/her
cst
pm/aim
mature threads? yes
3/25 grad school has taken over my life, but one more month and i am free for the summer! gimme things to distract me pls.
friends
the fact that the johanna braddy plot wasn't explored more pissed me off so much. this will allow me to continue it!

i checked out your crackship and i didn't see any faces that could feasibly pass for much older than jeremy allen white. any older females that you had in mind? i'm fairly flexible, and my profile has a few of you wanna check that out!
maddie
18 years old
she/her
CST
mature threads? yes
mar. 14 - apologies for slow replies in the past few weeks, it's been busy. patience is appreciated during this crucial time.
gotham
king shadia i was thinking i could swing stefanie scott if you'd be okay with that??
EMILY
26 years old
SHE/HER
CENTRAL
mature threads? yes
done with hell (finals) week! i should be around and active much more now, though i do still need to focus on work and school, but w/e. c:
scandal
i think telling him would be perf!!! like she just found out she was pregnant and there's no doubt it's his??
shadia
20 years old
she/her
central
ASK FOR DISCORD
mature threads? yes
skam

courtney a rf would be lovely if you don't mind! if you can't - a comm is great, too! thank you!

the emmy awards i'm honestly not picky! felicity jones, alexa davalos, rosemund pike, or lea seydoux from yours are all great! if you have someone different in mind - i'm sure she'll be fine!

maddie shes perfect! i can get theirs up?

emily dixon yes, please! this sounds great. i can get it up?

emmy
26 years old
she/her
cst
pm/aim
mature threads? yes
friends
awesome! i'm leaning towards alexa, but she doesn't have a ton of gifs. i'll decide soon! do you want me to start or you?
maddie
18 years old
she/her
CST
mature threads? yes
gotham
king shadia i would adore you sm if you could. http://i.imgbox.com/uCNNgEFr.png
EMILY
26 years old
SHE/HER
CENTRAL
mature threads? yes
scandal
sounds good!!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk