welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

xx write clearly, caro
andrea
27 years old
she/her
est
andreatbh (aim)
mature threads? yes
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
the oc
Thanks for the letter.

When they first told me about this program, I didn't think it'd help anything. But your letters have really been giving me something to look forward to, which is... well, you know. Rare, in here.

I'm not really sure what to write to you about: nothing really changes in here, so there's nothing much to say. My cell mate was telling me that he mostly likes reading his penpal's letters and that when he replies he just tells her about the book he's reading, so I figured I could try that?

It's not very interesting, but I thought it would be. It's about this washed up actor guy who ends up taking a role that he's always wanted to play, but like his whole thing is that he's broke and defaulted on his mortgage and all this stuff. Really slow moving. Not really my thing.

Anyway, what have you been up to?

Ted

Caro
27 years old
She/her
GMT
telegram: carolion / discord: carolion#2878
mature threads? ask first
We look up at the same stars, and see such different things.

27/02/17 - i just started working night shifts (permanently) so please bare with me til i am fully myself again

the oc
dear ted,

i think we are more or less in the same boat here. i am never sure how to start these things. already the greeting seems too much. do you know what i mean? dear ted. dear. why do people start letters like that? hi ted, just seemed too informal at the same time.

i am currently re-reading gone girl. i am not sure what it is about this book that i love so much. i do in general like crime books. i like any kind of books. if you dont enjoy the one youre reading why not just stop reading?

Beth

andrea

andrea
27 years old
she/her
est
andreatbh (aim)
mature threads? yes
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
the oc
Beth,
You're right. I mean. Dear seems to formal or intimate, or something? But I feel like just your name looks okay. What do you think?

I've never read Gone Girl. I probably should, if you're reading it for a second time. What's it about?

I don't have more library time for a while, so it's all I've got for the next couple weeks. It's alright, I'll get something better next time.

Ted

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk