welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

faves x the world, mxf, mxm, fxf

shylo

shylo     23 years old     she / her
pms / discord
pst
aaliyah
681 posts
9020 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 05:37 AM         Quote        
idk give me things
sup
what up fam i'm back from the dead rip and hoping to pick up some stuff!!! i'm pretty chill about playing against just about anyone except mb taylor swift and halsey. other than that i don't have any triggers that i know of but if anything comes up i'll let u know. all i really ask is that you please be 18+. comms, rfs/threads, myoas, whatever you're into works for me and jsyk i actually prefer to play the guy in ships so i honestly don't mind playing the guy in every mxf ship. as far as faves go my list is pretty much limited to 1d/5sos, jb, reece king, and 3/4 of the vamps but i'm down for mxf, fxf, and mxm so get @ me pls!! sidenote: i'm more than happy to pick up any old ships i've died on so hmu!!! i'm also suuuper picky about larry pairings, so if we could keep that to a minimum it'd be a+, i have a hard time getting into it unless i'm writing with the right person idk

faves
ally hernandez, ariana grande, asami zdrenka, ashton irwin, bella hadid, bradley simpson, calum hood, connor ball, dua lipa, gigi hadid, hailey baldwin, harry styles, jade thirlwall, jaden smith, justin bieber, kendall jenner, kylie jenner, lauren jauregui, leigh-anne pinnock, liam payne, louis tomlinson, luke hemmings, maggie lindemann, michael clifford, nia lovelis, niall horan, normani hamilton, perrie edwards, reece king, selena gomez, tristan evans, troye sivan, tyler okonma, zendaya coleman, zayn malik, so many others i can't remember rn

plots & pairings
i love real life, supernatural, fandom, anything tbh just let me know what you're into and we can figure something out!!!

© kristen
20 aug // taking it slow & getting comms up little by little! hmu for plots 👌
TRIGGERS     tbh idk
ask first to 18+ threads

isa

isa     25 years old     she/her
telegram + discord
gmt +8
blackstreet
7761 posts
408985 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 05:54 AM         Quote        
Fam im sorry this is so ugly bc im on mobile rn but how do u feel about my zendaya x your zayn where ok so like college au and one of them is the other's tutor. so the tutor character comes from a straight-laced family and they're suuuper responsible and like the other isnt really like tht like at all. They're looser around yhe edges, free spirited, just more carefree about shit. So tutee comes to the tutor one day and they're like "yo fam lets celebrate" bc they passed the class that they were being tutored in and for them that means getting drunkkk. The tutor who is never the party type is like yeah ok sure..so they go and like get a lot drunker than they thought and start highkey FLIRTING with the other and just ok we can see where it goes from there??? Bc like it can be like ok they end up hooking up and now dealing with the aftermath or it can be super cute and the tutee has to take care of their tutor and make sure theyre okay????? and i just okay..

aaand ok how about my reece king x your ariana grande as like youtubers??? okay so like these two are minor celebs in the youtube world and they have NEVER ACTUALLY MET in real life but like pkay my reece confesses on his channel that he's got a massive crush on her and he is such a fan of her shit and she responds positively??? and you know they start highkey flirting w each othher on their respective channels bc their fans ate that shit up and start shipping them likd mad? And like one day they just decide ok lets meet finally and go from there??? Idk they could do an episode on their channel about it and just super cute??? Idk

So yes!!!! I hope these are ok w u????
0707 - i will die listening to carly rae jepsen's "cut to the feeling"
TRIGGERS     i don't know her.
yes to 18+ threads

shylo

pms / discord
pst
aaliyah
681 posts
9020 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 06:35 AM         Quote        
i$a. omg don't even worry abt it im mobile now too so this is gonna be a hot mess rn but FAM these are so cute!!! i'm feeling these pairings & plots sm so ok ok

this is perfect?? we could mb do like the tutor is like super focused on school, like u said to the point where mb it's kinda like "i've never done weed/had more than 1 drink or any drinks at all" and they end up at that party & it's like they're trying to avoid alcohol but since they've never really been to many they have like zero idea the punch or w/e's been spikes and that jello shots arent actual jello and their drinks probably had a little something every time they asked for one etcetc so by the end of the night they're like falling over and almost dying and the tutee is just like being all around sweet and looking after them and maybe we could take it as far as tutee having to sneak tutor home bc tutor lost their wallet, jacket, & keys somewhere and their roommates out of town so they have nowhere to go and it could be like separated dorms or s/t where they're making all this noise and trying not to wake their roommate or hallmates up and we could just see where it goes like u said just highkey cute stuff and flirting AND TO MAKE IT WORSE LIKE mb they kiss but when the tutor sobers up they don't remember shit so it's like it never even happened OR they could deal w the aftermath and hella cute awkward moments and idek anything tbh this is so cute???

& then for reece x ari like this is legit adorable??? they could both have like huge followings i'm thinking mb they live on like opposite coasts or in different countries or s/t which makes it even harder??? and like they've never met like you said but they mb know OF each other??? and then he makes that video and it circulates like crazy and she just like lowkey mb had a big thing for him so when she responds it becomes this huge thing??? cute highkey flirting and mb there's like this big convention or s/t coming up where they'll get to meet for the first time OR they plan this rly cute meet up that they both document for their channels and it could be like some idek like crazy or 500 days of summer shit where they just hit it off intensely while their fanbases go wild over it all??? idek but this is sooo cute like doing collabs together on their channels and documenting things together, cute dates and all that i'm so down for all of this!!!
TRIGGERS     tbh idk
ask first to 18+ threads

what's your damage, cori?

cori     24 years old     she/her
pm for discord
EST / GMT-5
backstreet boys
87328 posts
193650 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 01:49 PM         Quote        
i am in suuuuuch great need of lashton and an angsty college plot. like maybe college athletes?? like maybe they're almost rivals. because both want to be the best on the team. or maybe one of them is like the bad boy, i don't care, can't be tamed star who gets away with everything because he's obviously the most talented. and the other is like a new recruit or transfer or something and somehow he's the only person who can wrangle the other guy in. orrrrr maybe frat boys? one is the president and one is a legacy. orrrrr just pledges who are vying for one spot or something?? idk i'm like word vomitting everywhere. XDD

just either way they're both like, lol i'm not gay though. because i'm lawful and love angst closeted things.
august 13th: i'll probs take a few more plots (gimme tom holland and also harry styles x fionn whitehead, thanks, dunkirk). check out my plot dump pls. and will take all the comms for sure. p.s. i do like 60% of my posting from my phone so please forgive my typos and stuff. <3
TRIGGERS     incest, rape
yes to 18+ threads

shilo malek

shilo     19 years old     they/them
pm for skype
gmt
nirvana
389 posts
22305 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 04:03 PM         Quote        
hiii can we pls have narry in a “we’re best friends with benefits but my pals always give me shit for not dating anyone, will you pretend to be my bf/gf for a while?? and then we can have a v intense break up // argument in front of everyone one day to make it seem somewhat real, ok cool thanks you’re a true pal, let’s bang it out && now it’s been a couple of months but we still haven’t ended things but here we are, dancing in my kitchen and you look really fucking perfect, holy shit — i don’t love you, i don’t love you, i don’t love you && you end up taking me out to a v fancy restaurant and basically, we do all the things couples do and is it bad that i actually consider you home instead of my own fucking apartment?? && oh, you’re cuddling me in your sleep, that’s new and i think i heard you tell me you love me in your sleep?? no, i’m just dreaming, aren’t i?? && holy shit, we still haven’t broken up but you’re watching a movie and i’m watching you and all i can think about is how pretty your face looks and how much of a wonderful person you are, it’s not even about the sex anymore — fuck, i’m in love with you, aren’t i??”

and also maybe justin bieber x troye sivan in a "muse a is this corrupted soul, always drinking too much, getting too high, they can barely function and muse b is basically their saving grace, always coming through in the middle of the night after a drunken phone call asking for a ride home. and muse b only does this because they’re a good person at heart, but they can’t deny that muse a’s actions actually disgusts them. but they’ve known each other for too long and muse b always promised they’d never let muse a down, because they know they’re the only thing that’s STABLE in their life. and this has become their routine, muse a texting/calling muse b when something goes wrong and muse b coming around to rescue them. there’s not much to their friendship beside that, these days, because muse a doesn’t really acknowledge them otherwise. and muse b just settles with the fact that they’re being used, but they can’t bear to leave muse a alone, knowing that they probably wouldn’t survive without them … but then ONE NIGHT, when muse b is carrying muse a into bed, tucking them in like they usually do and they’re about ready to say goodnight until muse a, who is completely out of their mind intoxicated, mumbles something barely audible that sounds a lot like ‘i love you.’ muse b thinks to brush it off, until muse a continues professing all these FEELINGS like ‘i really fucking love you, please, don’t leave me tonight’ and muse b is just STUCK. because muse a is so bad for them but muse b is the only good thing in their life … so they stay."
april 2nd - i'm slowly settling back in with everything, but i'm gonna be real slow the next two weeks, i will be taking things on though so hmu if you wanna pick up where we left with plots or threads even!
TRIGGERS     rape
yes to 18+ threads

kyle skankovich

years old    
0 posts
Jan 10 2017, 04:07 PM         Quote        
ngl when i see justin bieber mentioned, i pounce. so pls give me a million things jk but i mean http://i.imgbox.com/61geYZ22.png

your justin to my dua lipa maybe? and because i love a million things in your list, some combo of like rebel x cheerleader, love/hate, and sort of breakfast club bender and claire inspired? that's the most cliche thing in the world and i usually like plots to have a bit of depth beyond cliche, but i'm too braindead sorry.

i'm also totally willing to plot something else, or double up, or do an mxm ship bc i have no chill! no pressure because i don't want to overwhelm you but yea i'm open to it if you'd like. http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

TRIGGERS    
to 18+ threads

shylo

pms / discord
pst
aaliyah
681 posts
9020 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 07:38 PM         Quote        
luke x ashton i love this??? mb we can find a way to mix it all together? like maybe one of them's that bad boy sports star all over campus and they get away with everything from being a near complete asshole to bad grades etcetc but then the other comes along and maybe we could put like a year or 2 between them or s/t and the newer one is a transfer or just starting but they're talented af and people start giving him a lot of attention/hype and the original star starts to get jealous and it's crazy tense between them??? we could probably mix it w/ frat boys too!! where mb the newer one is pledging and the other is a legacy so he's way up there and we could throw in hazing and stuff like that just to make matters worse between them and all that stuff?????? do you have a preference over which one you might wanna play or like which boy bc i'm so down to do either!!

and ofc they're not into each other lmao what gave anybody that idea even tho they made out a few times and never taed out it even if it keeps happening oop

harry x niall hiiii yes pls??? like mb he hasn't dated anybody in forever and it's become this rly awkward thing where their friends keep trying to set him up with all horrible and awkward ppl/dates and then finally hes like NO SORRY I HAVE A BF and then he fabricates this huge lie abt it and then it all happens from there and they play out their big fight or they mean to but it never happens exactly & instead it turns out they have amazing chemistry or s/t??? it'll be so cute and they do all this couple-y shit and those same friends are always asking abt how things are and to them it's like "it's great!!!!" but between the two of them it's a lot more like wtf are we doing and wtf are we exactly??? and it just gets more complicated from there bc that's not at all how it was meant to go? i'll play either role or boy but i might be leaning more towards the one playing the pretend bf unless you'd rather take that one! i'm super flexible and chill so i'm happy with either tbh

jb x troy i'm... feeling this pairing sm rn?? but omfg you legit have no idea how much i've wanted this plot so YES i kind of love the idea of like childhood best friends where they grew up p inseparable mb but went down entirely different paths once like late hs started to hit or s/t?? and now it's like they barely even talk like they used to but the friendship/love is still there so ofc good-natures muse b is always at muse a's beckon call whenever he's fucked up but he's a damn mess and muse b is like d o n e to the point where they're p much sick of it until all of this happens and shit gets flipped upside down?? i feel like jb is the obvious choice for musa a but we could always flip it if you prefer!! i could play either one them in this too (i'm so indecisive on who i wanna play all the time IM SORRY FAM) i was also thinking like we could do a comm for this one starting them off w/ him being like i'm fucked up help and then hop into a thread after??

i feel u on this on so many levels tho tbh i mean i'm down for more ships jsjsjs http://i.imgbox.com/61geYZ22.png

dua x jb is so... cute like?? and i love this mix like oh my god we could do something super obnoxious where maybe like they've known OF each other bc they've been to a lot of the same schools and shared classes or w/e growing up and they've heard all the gossip and rumors abt each other and maybe have even had their 10 second run ins w/ each other from time to time where he was a complete ass or w/e to her and so it's sparked this weird love/hate between them where they can't stand each other publicly but we could come up w/ something that brought them together somehow in the past and lowkey and they actually have this weird thing where they've been getting together on the low and hooking up??? mb they run in the same circle of friends more or less and hate each other around them but alone it's sort of different like a lot of snarkiness and they meet on the low BUT MAYBE at some point they get exposed and it causes hella tension between them or s/t later on?? but i'm sooo down for more ships like throw as many as you want at me tbh

© kristen
TRIGGERS     tbh idk
ask first to 18+ threads

what's your damage, cori?

cori     24 years old     she/her
pm for discord
EST / GMT-5
backstreet boys
87328 posts
193650 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 08:54 PM         Quote        
YAAAAAS okay i'm so cool with this. tbh i feel like sports teams in and of themselves are like frats and have a lot of hazing so tbh the frat things could just be happening because that's the world of sports ya know. tbh i'm biased toward soccer and lacrosse buuuuut i could totally do another one. js. i just like the idea that their kind of rivals but at the same time the one guy is kind of like, wow finally someone who can actually keep up with me. but also don't steal my thunder. and then he lets the younger one get away with sooooo much much and the other guys are like wtf?? but then hazing. idk i'm just rambling SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME. also i think i want to take ashton. as the snooty older one maybe??
august 13th: i'll probs take a few more plots (gimme tom holland and also harry styles x fionn whitehead, thanks, dunkirk). check out my plot dump pls. and will take all the comms for sure. p.s. i do like 60% of my posting from my phone so please forgive my typos and stuff. <3
TRIGGERS     incest, rape
yes to 18+ threads

mac sweatshirt

mac     23 years old     she, her
pm for aim or discord
central
genuwine
1312 posts
75355 points
currently Offline
Jan 10 2017, 09:39 PM         Quote        
hi can u pls give me zarry ??

like some extremely #messy... maybe they kind of hate each other but have mutual friends so its like they end up sitting on the couch when the party is dying just like passing a joint / arguing about nothing in particular. and for whatever they actually start talking one time... and it leads to texting.... and they hang out ?? and they fight like, all the time but it runs into a weird, secret relationship. most of it is jealous fighting but sometimes its nice? idk help me. toxic zarry is my weakness.
07 . 15 . 17 hi i'm backkkkkk !!!!!!! will be posting a crackship soon & hmu for myoa in the meantime xoxo
TRIGGERS     rape, incest
ask first to 18+ threads

kyle skankovich

years old    
0 posts
Jan 11 2017, 12:34 AM         Quote        
yesss i love all of that! i love the idea of their circles and lives overlapping but actually hardly ever interacting with each other. and when they finally do spend time together face to face, they realize the horror stories are slightly exaggerated but they still butt heads. and we can figure out a reason for them to develop the love part of their love/hate thing. and i love the idea of them getting exposed somehow! maybe one of them realizes it's not the end of the world and like "who cares??" but the other one is humiliated and that causes even more tension because it becomes a why are you so embarrassed of me? thing. idk i'm rambling feel free to shut me up.

and i will definitely bug you for some more stuff as soon as i pick something out because your faces are flawless god bless you

TRIGGERS    
to 18+ threads

(phi+goetz)

phi (like "fee")     22 years old     she/hers
phidonaldson(#1079)
EST
genuwine
1560 posts
59705 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 01:08 AM         Quote        
shylo!!! so drawing from your hate/hate, nsa, and also high school, what about a ship where two popular kids start hooking up with bets on who can make the other develop feelings first? maybe person one is a notorious player/ice-queen, so that serves as a motivation for person two, and person two broke person one's friends' heart (but person two doesn't know that) - and that's why person one wants to break person two's heart. would love your louis tomlinson because he seems the most "popular boy" of 1d, and my nina agdal, emily ratajkowski, or kate upton (preferences in that order - i can generate other ideas too if none of those work)

july fourteenth: indefinite hiatus because my job is really more like 70 hours a week than 40. i'm guessing that i'll want to start over when/if i get back here. sorry.
❝ please don't tell anyone this, but i just want to be happy. ❞
TRIGGERS    
triggers: played out suicide attempts. reservations about: played out incest, non-con, dubcon, prison stuff, other ~bad~ things that could be unreasonably romanticized. i am interested in emotional abuse dynamics but want to talk about it ahead of time. not really interested in: daddy/mommy kink, unplanned pregnancy.
yes to 18+ threads

shylo

pms / discord
pst
aaliyah
681 posts
9020 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 02:13 AM         Quote        
luke x ashton i feel u on this like there's always hazing and healthy competition and tension and rivalries so it's perfect!!! i'm reaaally feeling lacrosse since i've never had a lacrosse playing character before buuuuut soccer has such a huge following and we could even set them somewhere where soccer is a HUGE thing at the school so mb soccer??? and they get under each other's skin all the time but there's also a lot of tension? i'd love to play ashton so i'm totally down and he can be a total pain in the ass and haze the fuck out of luke while he's pledging but were you thinking of starting them off in a comm or thread bc i'm good either way and we could toooootally do another ship too!!! i love ships throw them all at me

harry x zayn ummmm yes pls??? maybe from like day 1 they got off on the wrong foot? sort of opposites attract where they're polar opposites and mix like water and vinegar so it's like anytime they get togethe they're always making snide comments and trying to make each other look like complete idiots but then at this one party they actually hit it off and end up talking for an entire night and either one mb invites them back or they just end up exchanging numbers and texting the rest of the night (fam a comm for this would be so cute @ some point) but it's like even when they're being civil they're STILL assholes to each other and mb one of them always falls back into these rly insensitive habits and they fight and fall apart but its so bad that it's like they just can't quit each other even when they're getting the cops called on them for noise level and slamming doors and shit like that and they could even go out of their ways to make each other jealous but they swear it's not on purpose but they know it's on purpose ALL OF THIS the worst the better tbh do you prefer to play harry or zayn??

dua x jb it could be really fun if mb bc she's so popular her friends sort of hold onto that mean girls/you can't sit with us because you're a loser mentality so when they see her with him they f l i p like it's the most appalling thing they've ever seen and it's like alone together they're mostly fine but around friends they put on that "gross i don't/can't be seen with you" and that leads into "why are you so embarrassed of me?" and starts a huge fight between them and maybe even causes the smallest rift where they end up bickering a lot bc of it?? and then it just gets progressively messier from there? omg hmu with more when you decide tho i love this plot sm already!! do you think starting them off in a comm or thread would be better?

louis x nina omg this is like serious cruel intentions vibes ALMOST but i'm so into it like i love this?? where mb their reputations preceed them all over campus and literally EVERYONE knows she's a bitch/player but he has this weird confidence that he can make her come around in spite of all the rumors that say she really isn't into serious stuff and they maybe know each other but not well? so when he approaches her she just rolls her eyes the entire time but he's so smug about it that she sort of cave bc OFC there's no way she could possibly lose this bet? nina is so cute i think she and louis would look cute together tbh so we can definitely roll with that! maybe a comm might be a good start where they make the bet over texts OR we could thread it out where he's obnoxiously hitting on her and swears she'll come around it goes from there?
© kristen
TRIGGERS     tbh idk
ask first to 18+ threads

kyle skankovich

years old    
0 posts
Jan 11 2017, 04:14 AM         Quote        
i am so stoked for them already you don't even know. and that's a good question. since i'm easing my way back into rp and a lil lazy tbh, maybe a comm would be good for now? and we can transition into a thread once we get their chemistry established!

TRIGGERS    
to 18+ threads

mac sweatshirt

mac     23 years old     she, her
pm for aim or discord
central
genuwine
1312 posts
75355 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 10:03 AM         Quote        
omggggg everything u said, u get me !!!! yes !!!!

i am so excited rn. um, is it cool if i go with Harry ?? if u want to discuss further hmu on aim at lousargent or pm me c:
07 . 15 . 17 hi i'm backkkkkk !!!!!!! will be posting a crackship soon & hmu for myoa in the meantime xoxo
TRIGGERS     rape, incest
ask first to 18+ threads

(phi+goetz)

phi (like "fee")     22 years old     she/hers
phidonaldson(#1079)
EST
genuwine
1560 posts
59705 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 05:04 PM         Quote        
shylo - oh yeah hmm! i was thinking for some reason that their game would be a secret on each of their ends - just, you know, that ~mega-conicidentally~ they were going for the same oppositional idea - but i'm not opposed to it being explicit i think? i want things to gradually get really fucked up - like she knows he's either against abortion and/or secretly wants a kid so she goes off birth control, he fakes a terminal illness, then maybe something actually happens but they've cried wolf so many times that the other doesn't believe it? i want them to bring out the best and the worst in each other - just, the extremity - and for them actually to become partners in crime in plotting about everything and everything (like a blair and chuck thing - they act like they just like the challenge but they also like being a team/being close?)

starting with a comm sounds good!!
july fourteenth: indefinite hiatus because my job is really more like 70 hours a week than 40. i'm guessing that i'll want to start over when/if i get back here. sorry.
❝ please don't tell anyone this, but i just want to be happy. ❞
TRIGGERS    
triggers: played out suicide attempts. reservations about: played out incest, non-con, dubcon, prison stuff, other ~bad~ things that could be unreasonably romanticized. i am interested in emotional abuse dynamics but want to talk about it ahead of time. not really interested in: daddy/mommy kink, unplanned pregnancy.
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!