we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Closed
New Poll

sitewide poll, please vote!

should we turn the rp forums offline for guests?
yes [ 28 ]  [27.45%]
no [ 21 ]  [20.59%]
doesn't matter to me [ 53 ]  [51.96%]
Total Votes: 102

kristen ♡
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

pronouns: she / her / hers
timezone: central/gmt -6
mg: grand raspberry trifle
mature? yes
kristen
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 7 2017, 10:53 PM
please read
Hey guys!

The main point of this poll is to decide whether or not we should turn the rp forums offline for guests (all mature content forums are already not viewable by guests). It was brought to our attention that some people may be uncomfortable having guests view their threads. We want to know what everyone thinks before we make a decision.

If anyone feels strongly one way or another, please reply below. We'd love to hear from you guys! Thanks!

tracker

codes

n/a
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll