welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

catch me when i fall
21 Oct // i promise posts are coming. i've been exhausted lately so all i've been able to do is comms. please lmk if you want to drop things!
Not sure if this is the right area to post this request but here we go.

I seem to take on a lot of mxf plots in which I play the majority of males, so I'm looking for things where I get to play the female in mxf threads. If you want to double up or an fxf pairing, please hit up one of my other requests.

It's easier for me to post this here rather than ask people directly for more plots, especially when I want to play a female - I get super anxious and ashamed whenever I ask directly.

Not really after fluffy plots - I want dark, triggery, angsty and smutty things (bc that's a majority of my plots, lolol). My only triggers are animal abuse and child abuse - though I am currently avoiding blood related incest. I'd prefer not to do plots involving abortion and miscarriage as well.

I've been wanting to use a lot of glamour models, so if you let me use them then you get all the cookies. In particular, if you let me use Jordan Carver against Brock Lesnar, I will actually give you whatever you want in terms of rp. Otherwise, check out my profile for faces!

rou
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone ACDT
posts 6675 posts
points 111650 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!