we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

no limits, fire, cops, paramedics, and doctors
kate spade
pronouns: she + her
timezone: est
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 05:07 PM
been feeling for some interesting disaster-esque ems and public safety plots. they're pretty much wide open in terms of arrangements; i was thinking either mxf or fxf for these, with slight preference for the first although i can always be convinced really. i do prefer to double up if we're doing mxf. faces are in my crackship, although those lists are not exclusive so if there's someone not listed there, please feel free to suggest!

pairings

cop x paramedic, cop x cop, paramedic x paramedic, doctor x nurse, doctor x paramedic, nurse x cop, firefighter x cop, firefighter x doctor, firefighter x paramedic, firefighter x firefighter, any combination of these that i've left out?

settings/plots

trapped in a downed elevator (blackout), earthquake brings down the hospital, active shooter situation, one is injured and the other is off duty, a winter blizzard!, post-nuclear fallout, post-chem/bio terrorist attack, in-air emergency (on a plane), stuck in the middle of nowhere, hostage situation, heat wave.

xoxo doe

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
ellis island
12/01: new in town.
pronouns: she/her/s
timezone: gmt-5.
mature? yes
ellis
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 04:13 AM

haaaaai boo boo kitty.

i'm going to suggest police officer x nurse in an active shooter situation. police officer is shot, bleeding, DYING before nurse's eyes and shit is intense. bonus if he was her high school bully or college douche who dumped her, and now she's morally torn about whether to save his ass or nah. (the answer is "yes." she's still a good person.)

jdm x zoe saldana

^ i know you've been wanting that one for awhile.

tracker

crackship

fandoms [tbd]

myoa

older character request
mocha choca latte ya ya!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: PST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
latte
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 04:46 AM
kate spade I am all over this. I'm gonna throw like a billion things at you because I want them all? We can pick and choose if you're not looking for that much obviously.

1. Your Alexander Skarsgard and my Emilia Clarke for two paramedics. They respond to a call about a shooting but when they get there it turns out it's still happening/he's shooting again so they're huddled scared af in their ambulance? Bonus points if they're in a romantic or sexual relationship to add drama and fear.

2. My Scott Eastwood and your Reese Witherspoon for brand new male nurse fresh off residency and an experienced doctor. They're in the hospital during a massive earthquake and he's trying to unpin her and treat her while trying to find others.

3. Your Jason Momoa and my Gal Gadot. She is a 911 dispatcher and he's a cop and he ends up getting hurt/shot/something and she goes to him because no one else can respond. Maybe there's a black out or something. Bonus points for this because they could maybe have a special bond or be dating so it's extra traumatizing?

4. My Chris Pratt and your Arden Cho (or Blake Lively?) He's a firefighter and she's the off duty emt who lives next door to the burning building.

Also a billlllllion more if you want them.

tracker

crackship!

disney and fairy tales!

painful plots

kate spade
pronouns: she + her
timezone: est
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 03:15 PM

ellis island you know i am 100% in this shit. maybe they grey up beside one another? they're ~10yrs diff. fc wise, so if i upped her a little, maybe he's the older neighbor kid who is an actual asshole? because he would be a *~moody teenager and then a *~moody and/or full of himself college kid while she's growing up.

mocha choca latte ya ya!
hitting you up on discord!

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll