we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

YOU'LL NEVER BE FRIENDS., buffy the vampire slayer.
honey bee!
pronouns: she / her
timezone: est
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
honey
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2017, 11:56 AM
I will never love anything more in this world then I loved him
buffy angel
[ margot robbie x adam driver ]
i hope i'm not the only #oldie on this site but c'mon, this is a classic. i'd love to do a rebooted version of buffy and angel, from buffy the vampire slayer. i want it to be passionate, angsty, romantic, heartbreaking --- everything the original was. if you aren't sure who this couple is, well, they are one of the most iconic television couples from the 90's. he was a vampire, she was a slayer, could it be anymore obvious? ( avril lavigne voice ). we can definitely include the danger of them having full - blown sex leading to him losing his soul again, but that doesn't mean we can't include other smutty things if we like! they're a modern couple, they can get creative, y'know? ( of course, i'm totally down going through that angst / love - hate patch of him becoming angelus again, so it's not off the table, lol ).

i would love to find someone to play angel to my buffy --- and i'd also be happy to double for you in a plot you've been dying for, too! http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

No matter what I'll always be with you.

tracker

kaaytastic
Looking for RF and Comms right now.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: Mountain
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
Kaay
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 23 2017, 07:06 PM
honey bee!

I am surprised that no one else has jumped on this.
but that means more fun for me.
buffy was my childhood and I've been very very nostalgic this past week.
so count me in!

tracker

Crackship

Face's List

Vampire Plots

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll