welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

valley of kings
fire on my soul
nia 25 GMT+10
your tracker introduction goes here, write anything you want such as your personal rules or what to expect in your tracker etc
to do list
01. something you need to do here

02. something else here, etc

April 12th - it's that time again yay! Exams are gonna be upon me in just a few days so replies will be very slow if at all existent. My last exam is on the 21st, so replies will be out there soon after that.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Terminal illness
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
Sara
ingrid varland dorian marchenko
[ Jac Jagaciak x Tyler Hoechlin ]
The two recently graduated Durmstrang students are well acquainted with the methods purebloods use to gain power in their corner of their world. She came to him with a deal, he would kill her twin brother, and she would give him her virginity.
01 02
April 12th - it's that time again yay! Exams are gonna be upon me in just a few days so replies will be very slow if at all existent. My last exam is on the 21st, so replies will be out there soon after that.
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
jayde
carina jamison
[ poppy drayton x jason mamoa ]
she became the mate of an alpha. years later the pair have seventeen pups running around their house. The parents have to make sure that they don't kill each other before they reach adulthood.
01 02
harrison laura
[ Michael Fassbender x Eiza Gonzalez ]
it's an unhealthy union between a cold blooded criminal and a young woman he had chosen as his victim. somehow, the two have managed to make something of their relationship.
01 02
vespera lucius
[ gabriella wilde x kit harington ]
he is ambitious son of a ruthless king, used to flying under the radar to secure his advantages, something that didn't go unnoticed by his father, who values driven and cunning sons. As a gift, the king presented lucius with one of his own daughters to serve as his concubine.
brutus juliana
[ travis fimmel x sofia carson ]
he is the king of the two above, enjoying the latest addition to his harem.
cornelia anthony
[ Eiza Gonzalez x Stephen Amell ]
he is a strong new leader in the city's criminal circles. she is the daughter of the head of one of the mafias that held their power there for several years. it was too easy for anthony to pin her father down. the older man gladly gave him his only daughter to save his own skin.
gaius aurelia
[ jai courtney x keira knightley ]
he is a vampire almost a thousand years old, having turned her a couple centuries ago. She ran from him after several years of being his lover and student, unable to stand his cruel and controlling nature any longer. He did finally manage to find her, and he is not pleased at all.
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
hazel
oliver sara
[ stephen amell x caity lotz ]
plot description goes here, it will scroll!
lydia nogitsune stiles
[ holland roden x dylan o'brien ]
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
ali
sansa jon
[ sophie turner x kit harington ]
ethan talia
[ x lili reinhart ]
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
wendy
marcellus astris
[ first last x natalia dyer ]
gina alessandro
[ alice englert x diego luna ]
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
Abbie
magnus grace
[ first last x first last ]
ellie gio
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
Edna
renz addie
cosima name
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
Poppy
ava alex
sam kaya
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
Mads
sebastian leila
alice callum
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
Rou
emma rein
victor Freya
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
Bailey
lysa name
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
Ginger
name name
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
Elsie
name jasmine
mature?
yes
status
Nia
25 • she/her • GMT+10
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll