welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

stay with me., ana [m/tw]
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
march 16 i know i keep disappearing and i don't really have a good enough excuse, besides work and uni taking up the bulk of my time. i'm sorry in advance and i'll try my best to reply promptly!
friends
he doesn't understand.

jack blinks, stunned. her body is buried beneath him yet here she stands, in the same clothes she wore the day he accidentally took her life. a smile lights up his face and he moves forward, still shocked. "how - ?" he asks, though he can't quite finish his sentence. he rests his hand on her face, her cheeks cool. "i'm dreaming." jack whispers to himself as he stares at her face.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
1/16 - i am very sorry for going AWOL but i am currently in the hospital and am very bored so please give me things,
gotham
she wakes up in his bedroom again and she can't tell if it's a dream or if she possibly made it into hell. but when sutton realizes that he's standing in front of her, she realizes that it's sort of a nightmare. but she's calm and not as scared as she was just before her life was ended.

his hand was warm on her cold face and she smiled at him and leaned her face against his hand. "no, i'm here jack. i'm really here."

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
march 16 i know i keep disappearing and i don't really have a good enough excuse, besides work and uni taking up the bulk of my time. i'm sorry in advance and i'll try my best to reply promptly!
friends
he doesn't know if it's a dream. he doesn't know if he's died, if he's taken one too many of the pills by his bedside. if one has pushed him over the edge. but truth be told, he doesn't care. sutton is here and for the first time since she's died, he's finally happier. "baby," he says, a slight sob forming in the back of his throat. "you're back. you're back. i'm so sorry, i'm sorry." he keeps repeating.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
1/16 - i am very sorry for going AWOL but i am currently in the hospital and am very bored so please give me things,
gotham
sutton can't remember the exact details of her death but she remembers the warm feeling in her stomach and the sudden coldness that ran throughout her body. but now, now she barely registers her heartbeat. he's apologizing and it looks like he's about to cry and she smiles weakly on him. "what are you apologizing for, darling? we can be together now. look, i'm fine. everything is fine." she says, spinning in a circle.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
something is wrong and he knows that. but he just doesn't care. he's here, and he's missed her so much. he kisses her, desperate. "i'm so sorry i hurt you." he repeats, stroking her cheek. "i didn't mean to."

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
his lips are against hers and she's welcoming it. her arms came up and around his neck and she embraced him hard. "everything is okay. i'm here. i promise." she whispers, caressing the back of his head.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
he's crying at this point, kissing her face all over. "you're here." he remembers how happy he had been when he finally took her home. they had their difficulties but eventually he managed to convince her that all she would need was her. and then he fucked up, so badly. "i've missed you so much."

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
he is sobbing and it pulls at her heart strings. she shushes him, rubbing the back of his head affectionately. "hey, hey. let's go sit down, baby." sutton said, pulling him towards his bed and pulling him down with her, laying next to him. "are you okay?"

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
he isn't okay. he knows that something is wrong and that she isn't really here. he killed her. it may have been an accident. he may not have meant it. but the fact of the matter is, she isn't supposed to be here. "your heartbeat." he frowns, resting a hand over his chest. "i can't feel it."

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
"don't worry, jack. don't worry about me. just focus on me being here." she said, her own eyes welling up with tears. sutton kissed him over and over again, trying to draw away from the fact that she was no breathing, no longer hearing her own heartbeat, no longer alive.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
she had been his salvation, and he had been hers. he took her from her home, with her shitty job and her stupid boyfriend. none of them deserved her. he did, and yet he still lost her. yet she's still here - no heartbeat, no indication that she was here to stay, but for now - she's there. he kisses her, this time a little more forceful.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
sutton wasn't exactly sure the circumstances surrounding her death but for right now, she felt content. she didn't feel that fear she had felt when she was alive. all she could feel was jack's lips on her and the sensation of his warmth. "i love you, i love you, i love you." she whispered into his mouth, pressing her body against his.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
his hands grip her waist, moving them so that she's on top of him. her lips feel cold. everything about her body feels cold, but still he can't stop kissing her. jack understands that perhaps he could be hallucinating. maybe this is a dream. the only other explanation is that somehow, sutton is back though not in the same way as she had been before he had taken her life. still, he'll take advantage.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
it doesn't matter that she's dead. it matters that she's here and on top of him and his lips are nice and he's warm and he loves her and he cares and it doesn't matter that he killed. sutton is kissing him and it's nice. she rolls her hips against his before sitting up and pulling her sweater off and tossing it to the floor.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
he notes the silver lining to the situation. if it's the crazier option, then maybe this is the universe letting him have sutton forever. no longer having to worry that she'll leave, and for her to always be by his side. he looks up at her, in awe. she had never let things go this far back when she had been alive, even when he pushed. he immediately leans forward, kissing every inch of skin he can reach.

ana quinn?!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk