welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

stay with me., ana [m/tw]
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
1/16 - i am very sorry for going AWOL but i am currently in the hospital and am very bored so please give me things,
gotham
when she was alive, she had been so scared of him. from the phone calls and the stalking and the trying to touch her hair and just everything about him was creepy. but now? now all of that seemed harmless. she was dead and here and for now, she'd stay even though she had no idea why. no idea why she was so drawn to him and why she couldn't get enough of him. his lips were warm against her dead skin and she needed every inch of him.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
march 16 i know i keep disappearing and i don't really have a good enough excuse, besides work and uni taking up the bulk of my time. i'm sorry in advance and i'll try my best to reply promptly!
friends
"you'll never leave me," he whispers, feeling giddy at the thought. he'll never have to worry about locking the doors, about sutton pushing him away. they can stay here forever, just like what he's wanted all along. he spreads her legs, having him straddle her. "this is where you belong." he says, rolling his lips up in earnest. "here with me."

ana quinn?![/QUOTE]
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
1/16 - i am very sorry for going AWOL but i am currently in the hospital and am very bored so please give me things,
gotham
"i promise. i'm here forever and ever." she said with a smile and quick peck on the lips. sutton rubs his chest with her cool hands, tracing little hearts over his heart. with a pout, she spoke, "you won't leave me right? i couldn't take it if you left me, jack."

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
march 16 i know i keep disappearing and i don't really have a good enough excuse, besides work and uni taking up the bulk of my time. i'm sorry in advance and i'll try my best to reply promptly!
friends
"never." he promises. jack links their fingers together, before kissing the back of her hand. "i will never leave you."

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
his words make her feel comforted as their hands interlock. "we'll get married and live together, forever." sutton said, the clinginess apparent in her voice.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
it's a sobering thought, to think that he probably can't do what she wants. he can't marry her, because she no longer exists. he took that away from them. still, he smiles. "yes." he nods. "i'll buy you a dress, and we'll marry."

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
maybe it was the fact that she was dead and just a bit delusional. "tomorrow?" she asked, kissing his face over and over again.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
"tomorrow." he promises her, though he has no idea how he'll pull it off. maybe she'll be gone by daylight. this is new territory. how can he be sure of what would be to come? "we'll get married."

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
sutton eagerly squealed and fell back on the bed happy. "i'm so ....i'm so happy, jack. what do you wanna do?" she said, stretching out.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
he laughs though inside, he's hurting. he knows that they can't really get married, that he's the one who took that from them. "i don't know." he says honestly.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
"we could watch a movie or go out somewhere or i don't know. make out?" she offered, rubbing his arm gently.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
he raises an eyebrow at her last suggestion, before leaning forward to rub her thighs with his thumb. "you wanna make out?" he asks as he leans forward to kiss her on the neck, desperately trying to ignore how cold she feels. his hand moves up her thigh, fingers trailing along her underwear as he leaves a mark on her neck.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
she nodded at him, extending her neck towards him and sitting on her knees. "yeah, i really wanna make out." she teased, letting out little breathy gasps as his hand touched the inside of her thighs.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
jack raises his head from her neck so he can kiss her lips. he kisses sutton with fervour, edging his tongue into her mouth. "god, i love you." he breathes.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
"i love you more, jack." she said, pressing her hands on either side of his face and opening her mouth slightly to let let his tongue in.

alex tveit
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk