welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

stay with me., ana [m/tw]
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
march 16 i know i keep disappearing and i don't really have a good enough excuse, besides work and uni taking up the bulk of my time. i'm sorry in advance and i'll try my best to reply promptly!
friends
they kiss for a moment until jack pulls away, filled with the sudden urge to pull her closer. he hugs her shoulders, keeping her close. "i love you." he repeats again, this time sounding a little more desperate.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
1/16 - i am very sorry for going AWOL but i am currently in the hospital and am very bored so please give me things,
gotham
he pulls away but before she can even protest, his arms are around her and he's hugging her. "i love you too, jack." she said, inhaling his scent.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
march 16 i know i keep disappearing and i don't really have a good enough excuse, besides work and uni taking up the bulk of my time. i'm sorry in advance and i'll try my best to reply promptly!
friends
"i've missed you." he says before internally cursing at himself. he doesn't know the protocol, is unsure of how she'd react to knowing that she isn't really there. or that she isn't supposed to be.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
1/16 - i am very sorry for going AWOL but i am currently in the hospital and am very bored so please give me things,
gotham
"why would you miss me, jack?" she asked curiously, drawing little circles against his skin.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
"i miss when you aren't around." he says quickly. he leans forward, kissing every inch of skin he can reach. "i miss when you aren't right here with me." though he's sincere, trying to distract her seems to be the best option for the two of them right now.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
"i miss you all the time, jack." she says, falling on top of him and putting his face between her hands. "i'm here forever, you know that?"

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
he doesn't answer, only leaning forward to claim her lips once more. if she does disappear again, he'll take every opportunity he can until that time. the familiar feeling to take seeps in again, his aggressive need to claim her and keep her chained to him. it comes alive as they kiss. his hands grip her wrists before he turns them over. jack immediately wraps her legs around his waist.

ana quinn?![
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
the aggression he takes towards her was such a turn on as he kissed her. her legs were wrapped on his waist as she deepened the kiss, bringing her nails down his back.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
he pushes her skirt up around her waist, the same skirt she had been wearing the night he had killed her - and no, he can't think about that - and slips her underwear down.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
her skirt is pushed up and her underwear is pushed down and she can't stop kissing him and her hand is cold against his hot skin. "please, jack." she whispers out, wanting him inside of her.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
his hand grips his length and he jerks himself off, leaning forward to kiss her in the process. jack pushes her down on to the bed and pulls away to stare into sutton's eyes. he spreads her legs, slowly entering her. he breathes a sigh of pleasure, feeling her warmth.

ana quinn?![
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
he slid inside of her and she let out an audible groan, wrapping her legs around his waist and situating himself comfortably inside of her. this was the first time the two of them had ever been this close but to sutton, it felt like the millionth time.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
taking a deep breath, jack starts to move. the pace he sets is slow and gradual, taking his time and revelling in the surge of pleasure this brought to him. he can't quite believe that this is their first time, considering that this is the farthest sutton has ever let him gone. it doesn't even occur to him that perhaps none of this is real. it feels too good.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
his body is warm against hers and she doesn't want this moment to end. sutton is taking in every single moment, the sight, the sounds, the smells, everything that she can. with each thrust, it's like pure ecstasy for sutton. "god, i love you so much."

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
"i love you too," he replies, locking their fingers together. jack buries his head into the curve of her neck and sighs. "you feel so good, sutton." he moans as his thrusts speed up.

ana quinn?!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk