welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

love me like you do., ana
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
march 16 i know i keep disappearing and i don't really have a good enough excuse, besides work and uni taking up the bulk of my time. i'm sorry in advance and i'll try my best to reply promptly!
friends
they're beyond humanity, have existed past millennia and yet, she's still pathetically weak for him. delphine waits for him, at the balcony that overlooks her patron city. all she can do is wait. she can certainly do more. the goddess has responsibilities, matters to attend to. instead, she dotes. it feels like a lifetime has passed until the storm approaches, and the rose she holds in her hand withers. he's arrived.

she stands, taking a deep breath before she turns to greet him. "why is it that i'm always the one left behind?" she asks immediately.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
1/16 - i am very sorry for going AWOL but i am currently in the hospital and am very bored so please give me things,
gotham
being stuck in a human body had it's downsides but jonas was just happy that he was stuck with a somewhat attractive one. he was also ecstatic that delphine also got stuck with a gorgeous meatsuit. it made him feel slightly better with the circumstances they were left to face.

he's running late (as always) and he won't have an excuse when he finally reaches her. jonas could see the look of disappointment on her face and he might have felt a twinge of guilt but he quickly shrugged it off when he approached her. "not all the time. maybe like ... twenty five percent of the time, delphine. are you ready to go?" he asked, reaching for her hand.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
march 16 i know i keep disappearing and i don't really have a good enough excuse, besides work and uni taking up the bulk of my time. i'm sorry in advance and i'll try my best to reply promptly!
friends
gods and goddesses like to believe that they're above the drama that humans entangle themselves with. delphine isn't one of them. for one thing, she can be just as petty. her moods have caused wars -- destruction all over the world. when she's upset, the entire world feels it. and jonah is no exception. "no." she says, before walking past him to pour herself a glass of wine.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
1/16 - i am very sorry for going AWOL but i am currently in the hospital and am very bored so please give me things,
gotham
jonah had dealt with her long enough to know when she was in a bad mood. he sighed and watched her walk away, pouring herself a glass of wine. "delphine, we're going to be late to our reservation. stop acting like a child." he said, following her and taking the glass of wine from her and drinking it himself. "you're unbelievable, you know that."

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
she pouts when he takes the wine glass from her. she's upset, and so she should be. she misses him and the worst thing is, she never knows where he goes every time he's away. she has her city to care for, human beings who depend on her. "i am," she agrees with a sardonic smile. "but you like me this way."

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
when he leaves, he doesn't know when he's coming back or if he's coming back at all. but each and every time he does, he comes back for her. it's always for her. despite his marriage, he can't stop seeing her. "sometimes. if you want, i can just leave.." he trailed off, pouring himself another glass of wine.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
"so you can leave again?" she counters, shaking her head. delphine's hand reaches up to caress his cheek. "i've missed you." she admits.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
"of course not. i'm here, darling." he says, reaching out to her and touching her face gently. "i've missed you more. god, i've missed you so fucking much. how long has it been, delphine?"

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
she shakes her head, unsure. it could be two years. it could've been twenty. time doesn't matter when you're a goddess. all she is sure of is that it feels too long since she's seen his face, and to be held in his arms. "don't leave again." she softly pleads.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
jonah never knew how long he would be gone but despite the length of time, he would always return to her. "i'm here, delphine. i'm here." he says, embracing her and pressing light kisses against her jawline.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
she hums and closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips against her jawline. the legends that humans tell have it right. they're lovers, forced apart by circumstances even she cannot comprehend. it feels as though it was written in the stars for them to be apart, and for her to always be the one kept waiting. "it's not fair." she sighs, pressing herself close.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
if they were meant to be where they're supposed to be, jonah and her would be in a large plush bed, being fed expensive wine and food and laughing as they watched the humans down below. but now they were trapped on this horrible planet, forced to be apart for days or years at a time. "i know it's not fair. but we can still celebrate this."

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
she nods, though she still has her reservations. she keeps waiting for the clock to rewind and for jonah to leave again. maybe it is a good idea if they just tried to forget about it for the time being instead. "you're right." she lies, a reluctant smile on her face.

ana quinn?!
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
gotham
"let's go out to dinner, have a nice time and when we come back here, we can fuck like rabbits." he said, kissing her cheek affectionately.

alex tveit
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
friends
"charming." she laughs, before linking her arm with his. "although, i think we might've missed our reservation." she frowns.

ana quinn?!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk