welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

love me like you do., ana
5/18 - i've been kind of down in the dumps and not feeling well at all both physically and emotionally and so i'll be dropping quite a few threads/plots. i will also be scrapping a few requests as well. i'm very sorry to anyone i have/had plots with.
"oh come on, you don't think i can convince them to let us in. delphine, i'm a god. i could snap my fingers and turn them to dust." he said with a roll of his eyes.

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
may 18 thank you for being patient with me!! i still have a few assignments to finish but after the next two weeks, it'll be back to regular posting.
"charming." she rolls her eyes. of course, he isn't wrong. they have more power than every human in this world combined. even when they're stuck in these mortal vessels, wherein every skill they possess is limited. "you don't have to be so cocky about it."

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
5/18 - i've been kind of down in the dumps and not feeling well at all both physically and emotionally and so i'll be dropping quite a few threads/plots. i will also be scrapping a few requests as well. i'm very sorry to anyone i have/had plots with.
"you love it when i'm cocky." he whispered in her ear as he led her out the door and to the car. while they were gods and goddesses, they were confined to not being able to fly.

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
may 18 thank you for being patient with me!! i still have a few assignments to finish but after the next two weeks, it'll be back to regular posting.
as soon as they get in the car, delphine curls herself by jonah's side. she wraps her arms around his waist. placing a kiss below his ear. the window that keeps them and the driver separate is up, allowing for a bit of privacy. one of her hands moves down to his lap, stroking him through his pants.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
the minute they get into the car, she wrapped herself into him and he puts his head on her shoulder. delphine's hand is rubbing him through his dress pants and he lets out tiny grunts as the bulge in his pants starts to grow. with his free hand, he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them, pressing his lips against her neck.

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
she bites her lip as she watches jonah unzip his pants. delphine wastes no time wrapping her hand around him, jerking him off. "of all the human vessels you could pick, you always go with the well-endowed ones." she jokes.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
he lets his head fall back against the leather seat as she wraps her hand around him. letting out a small groan, he chuckles at her words. "you wouldn't fuck me other wise, delphine. love or not." he teases, enjoying the feeling of her warm hand.

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
delphine pouts. "you really don't have much faith in me." she says. her strokes speed up, her thumb swiping over the tip of his dick.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
"or maybe too much." he says, groaning at her very touch. "you are so fucking perfect, delphine." he says, stretching out his legs.

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
"i know," she says flippantly. they've been doing this for more than a millennia. for some reason, it would be written in the stars that she would be his and he would be hers. they fit perfectly together.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
before he could even get comfortable, their driver knocked on the window and with an irritated voice spoke. "give us ten minutes, luka." he said through the intercom, motioning at his dick for delphine to keep going.

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
she rolls her eyes but continues anyway. "luka probably won't enjoy cleaning up the mess afterwards." she coyly remarks before sinking her head down and capturing his length with her mouth.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
her mouth is around him once more and he lets out a groan. "luka is paid enough not to care, delphine."

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
delphine releases him, looking up to raise an eyebrow. "so you want me to stop?" she counters.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
he doesn't say anything before pushing her head down back onto him and shushes her. "just finish, delphine. please." he urges.

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!