welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

love me like you do., ana
may 18 thank you for being patient with me!! i still have a few assignments to finish but after the next two weeks, it'll be back to regular posting.
immediately, she lets go of him once more and even goes as far as to shove him away. "do not tell me what to do." she says, angry.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
5/18 - i've been kind of down in the dumps and not feeling well at all both physically and emotionally and so i'll be dropping quite a few threads/plots. i will also be scrapping a few requests as well. i'm very sorry to anyone i have/had plots with.
she pushes him away and he sighs, buttoning up his pants and opening the car door. "if you insist on acting like a child, i'll be inside."

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
may 18 thank you for being patient with me!! i still have a few assignments to finish but after the next two weeks, it'll be back to regular posting.
she wipes the corner of her mouth with a finger before stepping outside. "we have a reservation." she says, the snark in her voice evident.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
5/18 - i've been kind of down in the dumps and not feeling well at all both physically and emotionally and so i'll be dropping quite a few threads/plots. i will also be scrapping a few requests as well. i'm very sorry to anyone i have/had plots with.
he gets out and they head towards the door, jonah convincing the host that they had a reservation. the young man leads them to the table and jonah sits down, motioning for a waiter to come over and pour them some wine. "order whatever you want, delphine."

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
she eyes him with a smirk, sipping the champagne the waiter has placed in front of them. he still seems annoyed by what happened. it makes her feel powerful, to know that she's affected him. she orders her meal, before her eyes settle back on jonah. "are you doing alright?" she asks idly, before stretching her foot to rub it over his crotch.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
his annoyance with delphine had gone through the roof and he just wanted to get this dinner over with and go home. they ordered food and the waiter left, leaving them alone. jonah could feel her foot on his crotch and he swallowed hard, looking her up and down. "i'm fine, delphine." he said curtly, focusing on the champagne in front of him.

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
she knows she's being petty. she's aware that they have little time to spend together and she's wasting it by being so disruptive. "are you sure?" she asks coyly, continuing her movements.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
with each stroke of her foot, he tried to contain a groan, his erection urging to be released from his pants. the waiter arrived with their food and he tried to distract himself with food but it was no use. he got up and bent down to her ear, "bathroom, now. i'm going to fuck you so hard you can't walk back to this fucking table."

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
after having elicited the reaction she had been looking for, delphine could barely contain her smile. after a few minutes, she follows him to the direction of the bathroom and closes the door shut behind her. "you promised." she pouts.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
jonah doesn't say anything and he locks the door and pushes her against the sink, hiking her dress up and pulling her panties down, slipping two fingers into her and started pumping, still not saying anything. with his free hand, he undid his pants and dropped his briefs before pulling his fingers out of her and slamming into her with his length. jonah grabbed her by hips, pulling her onto him over and over and over again.

alex tveit
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
delphine feels like a rag doll, being tugged around and used at his pleasure. and she loves it. "jonah." she moans his name. he's spectacular. he's always been spectacular. her toes curl and her fingers claw lines into the skin of his back. she doesn't bother keeping quiet, and her throat is raw from begging and moaning his name.

ana quinn?!
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!