welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

what is happening to me, #kinx
mykie
23 years old
she/her
cst
aim @ mykierae
mature threads? yes
brand new to cosl (was a member once upon a time). give me all the smut and angst! virtually no triggers, no limits. will play males and females. romantic (mxf), sexual (mxf, fxf), platonic (mxf, fxf, mxm).
skam
She rested her elbows on the bed, still holding his hand in both of hers and kissed his knuckles. And how can I live with knowing you could get severely hurt again? She sighed. One of us is going to have to deal with it she concluded, running her thumb across his knuckles one more, trying to reassure him. she knew she was being difficult, but she wasn't about to lose him after they finally got together.

i'm sorry she said, softly. she wanted to be understanding, and she did understand. but she couldn't let it slide if she didn't need to. where did you get - where did it hit? she asked, swallowing hard in between her questions as her brow furrowed. i love you. please don't scare me like that again she sniffled, getting choked up again.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

tulip
tulip
27 years old
she/her
mature threads? yes
skam
"i know you're right," he muttered, looking at her, swallowing, "i know i have to stop. it's just hard. it's gonna be hard," he warned. he didn't mean that he would be tempted back - he wouldn't. but he knew it was going to wreak havoc on his consciene, on his mental state, and his emotions. and she was going to be the one having to deal with him. he was more fucked up that he let on, and he was going to be losing the outlet for his rage and trauma. he didn't know how he would cope with what had happened to him without that release.

he watched her for a moment, licking his dry lips again and glancing down, "my stomach," he muttered. he could feel it, but, ""i haven't, uhm...looked at it, or anything, but it's like..." he gestured to his left side, just above his hip - belly button height, "here."

he smiled at her, apologetically, "i love you, too. it'll never happen again," he promised.
mykie
23 years old
she/her
cst
aim @ mykierae
mature threads? yes
brand new to cosl (was a member once upon a time). give me all the smut and angst! virtually no triggers, no limits. will play males and females. romantic (mxf), sexual (mxf, fxf), platonic (mxf, fxf, mxm).
skam
She squeezed his hand. I know it will be, but you have me. We'll find something else. You can keep fighting at 44. We'll find you a new outlet she compromised. Even though she couldn't read his mind, she remembered him telling her this was his outlet when he taught her how to fight.

She removed one of her hands from his but kept their fingers interlocked and let their hands rest on the bed. She ran her hand down his arm and looked towards the door. I wonder how long they're going to let me stay. Do you know when they're releasing you yet?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

tulip
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk