welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

all we've done., liz / wade wilson

ana quinn?!

ana     23 years old     they/them
jimbeesleyss
cst
boyz ii men
4487 posts
26365 points
currently Offline
Dec 2 2016, 04:09 PM         Quote        
harley had dragged herself off the floor and managed to make her way to the bar, hoping that Mr. J wouldn't follow her. it had been an honest mistake, she didn't mean for his two most loyal henchmen to get arrested. she didn't mean for any of it to happen and yet, it did. when he had found out what she did, he spent a good twenty minutes or so just slapping her around and trying to "teach her a lesson" as he so delicately put it.

when she sat down at the bar, she ordered herself a colorful margarita, touching her split lip gently. if someone were to take a quick glance at her, they'd notice how much of a mess she was. her hair was soaking wet and her makeup was smeared all down her face and yet, she had a huge smile on her face as she downed drink after drink. the alcohol was enough to quell the loud roaring in the back of mind, the constant reminder that she was just another fuckup and that her precious puddin' would never truly love her. looking to her left, she noticed a man donning a red leather costume from head to toe. "what are you supposed to be? some kinky version of santa?" harley teased, taking notice of his weapons.

feliz navidad!
5/18 - i've been kind of down in the dumps and not feeling well at all both physically and emotionally and so i'll be dropping quite a few threads/plots. i will also be scrapping a few requests as well. i'm very sorry to anyone i have/had plots with.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     anything related to eating disorders!!!!
yes to 18+ threads

liz

liz     29 years old     she/her
ask
eastern
aaliyah
698 posts
37155 points
currently Offline
Dec 2 2016, 04:41 PM         Quote        
well, she left. she fucking left. after all they had been through, what he had been through, she decided she could not handle it anymore. typical. feeling immensely sorry for himself he wound up at a small dinky bar just shy of being a shit shack. the stares no longer bothered him; it was either don the red suit and look like some warped version of spiderman, or look like an avocado sans mask. the red suit stares were much preferred. he lifted the mask multiple times to take shots and lingered on tipsy for some time before some chick sat down next to him.

he was so used to the unusual that it did not strike him as odd and so said nothing for the first little while. he was far too busy sulking and drinking away his misery to give two shits about someone else's problems. that was, until she spoke to him first. wade looked to her, expression basically neutral thanks to his mask. "it's the perfect stripper costume for sorority parties. they love when i say ho ho ho," he replied casually, motioning to the bartender for another drink. "and you look like a very sad rave clown. the busted lip is a super nice touch. you might wanna wipe your chin though, i think you're dripping."

ana kissing santa claus
9/21: things have been a lot busier than i thought they'd be. please be patient while i try and find time to catch up on posts.

i am a part-time online college student, full time mom, part-time caregiver to my grandmother. if replies are slow please understand life is busy! but also feel free to poke me if you feel i've forgotten.

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     rape, extreme abuse, smut-only plots, kinks
yes to 18+ threads

ana quinn?!

jimbeesleyss
cst
boyz ii men
4487 posts
26365 points
currently Offline
Dec 2 2016, 04:47 PM         Quote        
she had been used to seeing people in costumes, it had become the norm around these parts. sometimes she even donned the classic jester costume every once and awhile. but for now, she had stuck with the daddy's little monster getup. although after tonight's events, she thought of changing it up a bit. wearing something that she actually chose for herself. chuckling at his words, she watched him lift up his mask and take a shot, noticing the disfigured skin underneath. she didn't react like she imagined most people did and kinda just shrugged it off. after seeing two-face, disfigured faces just seemed like a natural thing.

"do they like the ho ho ho part before or after they've discovered you look like a torn up ballsack?" she asked, sipping at her margarita slowly. "sad rave clown, that's a new one. i'll take that as a compliment." harley said, extending a hand and smiling at him, busted lip and all. "harley quinn, pleased to meetcha!"

feliz navidad!
5/18 - i've been kind of down in the dumps and not feeling well at all both physically and emotionally and so i'll be dropping quite a few threads/plots. i will also be scrapping a few requests as well. i'm very sorry to anyone i have/had plots with.
yes to 18+ threads

liz

ask
eastern
aaliyah
698 posts
37155 points
currently Offline
Dec 4 2016, 08:19 AM         Quote        
his endless rambling and harsh sarcasm usually pushed people away because they had no clue how to handle it. hell, barely anyone knew how to handle him as a person. she was the only person to have ever done so and now she had given up on him too. the bitterness of the liquor matched the feeling that went down with it.

"sweetheart, that's their favorite part! they love fondling the ball sack. now they can do it without taking off these tight pants." wade patted his thigh one good time. it was better to join in on making fun of himself than getting pissed off. there would be a lot of dead people if not for his sense of humor. he chuckled, glad she didn't opt to punch him in the face (not that he hadn't been through that before). "good because i'm not taking it back. i only speak the truth." which was a lie. he loved exaggerating things and making big mountains out of molehills. what could he say? it was fun to be dramatic now and again. wade looked from her face to her hand and assessed the situation a moment before closing his hand around hers and giving it a solid shake. "deadpool. but you can call me pool." he smirked beneath the mask, his happy expressions mirrored in his eyes. the drink arrived and now he felt a bit less wary of lifting the mask to take a drink. she'd already seen it, no harm now.

he glanced over at her once the glass was set on the counter. "so the busted lip is all chic and shit, but what did you do? fight with a light pole and lose? your cat get pissed off at ya?" it didn't look too horribly bad but the running make up made it appear worse.

ana kissing santa claus
9/21: things have been a lot busier than i thought they'd be. please be patient while i try and find time to catch up on posts.

i am a part-time online college student, full time mom, part-time caregiver to my grandmother. if replies are slow please understand life is busy! but also feel free to poke me if you feel i've forgotten.

yes to 18+ threads

ana quinn?!

jimbeesleyss
cst
boyz ii men
4487 posts
26365 points
currently Offline
Dec 5 2016, 10:53 PM         Quote        
this guy seemed like quite a character and harley liked that. he was funny and she could appreciate that. it felt like it had been forever since she last really laughed. not a fake one after mr. j told one of his dumb jokes or thought up a stupid pun. the guy in front of her could dish the insults as well as take them and harley really liked that in a guy.

"well, now we're talking. how much you charge? i might have to hire you for a few parties." she teased back at him, slapping the same thigh he had previously patted. when he said he always spoke the truth, it took everything in her not to roll her eyes. honestly though, if harley too everything that people said about her or even to her, seriously, she'd be a wreck all the god damn time. the only person's words that she ever took to heart was the joker's and well, look at where that got her. his hand was warm in hers even through the leather. harley took her hand back and ordered two more shots, one for her and one for deadpool. "nice to meet you, pool." she said sincerely, sliding the shot over towards him.

when he questioned her about the busted lip, she got quiet and took the shot rather quickly. "crap boyfriend didn't like what i had to say. but that's no matter." harley shrugged it off, just like she did with every other time.

feliz navidad!
yes to 18+ threads

liz

ask
eastern
aaliyah
698 posts
37155 points
currently Offline
Dec 7 2016, 03:29 PM         Quote        
he glanced at her, impressed that she rolled with the punches and did not take any of his comments seriously. he huffed a chuckle. "just let me get drunk and run around naked and you got me booked for whatever party you want." to some degree wade was serious. he had very little shame in himself--at least regarding his physique--so it would be fun to get wasted and streak through a house full of beautiful women. he smiled as she slapped his thigh, clearly not afraid to be in his presence.

that was a nice feeling.

"you too." he released his grip and placed his hand on the counter. wade looked at the bartender when harley held up two fingers. "buying me drinks already? i'm not that easy." he ran a hand over the top of his head. "well, at least make it top shelf." at this point sleeping around seemed far more ideal than trying a relationship. the last one turned out to be so fucking fantastic, right? maybe long-term wasn't his style.

however shitty his past may have been, he never deemed it okay to hit a woman that didn't deserve it. before his whole world flipped upside down he had always taken up for others. he got paid to do it. the frown was invisible to harley through the mask. "jesus, and you just took it?" wade sounded shocked. "you seem like the kind of girl that can handle herself." surprisingly it was a complement, not an insult. "you didn't castrate him or anything?"

ana kissing santa claus

yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!