we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

(TW) loosely based on the OA or room, (after the fact plots)
mickey
give me everything! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
pronouns: she/her + they/them
timezone: EST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
mickey
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 11 2018, 12:41 AM
big tw for themes of captivity and all that entails!

so, if you're familiar with either of the things i mentioned in the title, you know what you're in for, but otherwise please look at the tw i just posted again! i'm down for mxm, mxf, fxf, though, as always, i'm down as fuck for mxm. i would really like an even share of playing both roles here. my faces are in my profile. i'm also cool with any age group on this.

basically, i'm looking for plots that follow characters after they've escaped from long-term captivity? i do not, repeat do not, want plots involving captors. i want to explore all the feelings after they return home. these plots don't need to follow either of the two titles i mentioned, so i'll just list a couple options:

doubling down on my former tw before i start talking about it!!

baseline: someone who was kidnapped years before (anywhere between... let's say three and up, re: ten +) when they escape captivity, and return home. muse b could be a person they were best friends with before their captivity or dating before captivity. muse b could also be someone they meet in the direct aftermath, a new friend who was previously a stranger, someone they knew before, a support group counselor or (!!!) another person who attends abuse/etc support groups with them. whatever floats your boat.

going along with the inspo plots, we could go full oa (re: oa x one of the crew, esp. a french, or oa x homer though that's not my otp), or we could go with room's plot w. having a baby in captivity (or having been pregnant when they were kidnapped, and to be honest i'll go with mpreg if you want it).

© kristen

tracker

plot dump

crackship

pressing plot needs

marshall

4th december starting over, mostly

reminder please don't use my codes unless we are threading together or are friends
pronouns: he/him
timezone: gmt
member group: grand raspberry trifle
mature? yes
marshall
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 15 2018, 01:35 PM
mickey posey - oh my god, give this to me!!! i need this!!!

my luke pasqualino x your rooney mara? and i really love the idea of them both meeting in group therapy, or at least having similar traumatic pasts? perhaps they were even kidnapped by the same person? either at different times or one escaped before the other?

tracker

codes (old)

codes (new)

mickey
give me everything! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
pronouns: she/her + they/them
timezone: EST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
mickey
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 15 2018, 01:43 PM
hey marshall! i think you already have my discord mick#0713 if you wanna chat on there (this is a hard yes from me obviously)

tracker

plot dump

crackship

pressing plot needs

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll