welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

eversince new york,, amiya's codes
oct 18 - loads of work and a defense and exam on saturday. so i might be scarce until next week. i dont forget all of you but if i did please poke me hard! if i owe you a starter please pm me about it. please please if you want to drop plots dont hesitate to do it just tell me and i wont be mad. thank you.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc consectetur risus ac enim maximus venenatis. Cras dictum metus sed imperdiet finibus. In nec leo nibh. Sed sed auctor sem, dapibus ornare massa. Sed elementum tincidunt dolor at accumsan. Quisque convallis, tortor sit amet efficitur volutpat, turpis purus placerat orci, quis tempor tellus quam ac libero. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi sagittis nulla eu erat fringilla, quis dapibus orci interdum. Pellentesque eu convallis nulla. Aenean tempus sit amet risus ac varius. Vestibulum condimentum volutpat feugiat. Nullam vehicula consectetur velit, at rhoncus risus consequat ac.
amia
pronouns she/her/hers
age 24
timezone gmt+8
posts 4756 posts
points 200150 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!