welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 12  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

ask the staff
first off, the site event is loooooooooove!!!!!! a suggestion, make a pinned thread where ppl can post open threads for the site event? a lot of times open threads get bumped to the last pg, so it could be a way to help promote them? :D
6/18: summer break is so close!!! and then I'll be around much more. pls give me things!!!
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, rape, ultraviolence, pregnancy/miscarriage, animal abuse (mentions only)
Edna
32 • She/Her • EST
edna shelby
No problem. We set up a open thread directory HERE for you and anyone else who wants to utilize it.
February 14th - On a permanent hiatus til further notice. All RP partners will be notified.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest (stepcest is fine, I just don't feel comfortable writing out incest myself) and rape
haylee
29 • she/her • eastern
I was just curious about the newest announcement. I tend to do one req thread that just has a whole list of things that I want to do. So does that mean I'm not allowed to advertise in the cbox at all if there's anything listed that's triggery or mature?
12/15 - get at me with some plots, yo
mature?
yes
status
please no: If something bothers me, I'll let you know.
lace
26 • she/her • Eastern
leather and lace we are updating it to be more clear. if it's a big request with multiple plots that may mention some tw type of plots, that is okay. we are more meaning specific [tw] based plots i.e. an incest based plot or a big sex based plot, etc. where it's focused on one thing that is very mature or very triggery.
june 12th: i had to drop some things. i am really sorry about that but my life has been really crazy as of lately and i am really, really overwhelmed. i just kind of need to get myself organized and under control again,
mature?
yes
status
please no: cancer and i will not plot incest (stepcest and fostercest is okay but NOTHING blood related).
cassie
32 • she / her • central
seems that the link to the discord server is expired again? unless i'm just an idiot and there is another link somewhere that isn't the header?
mature?
yes
status
please no: none
monte
22 • he/him/his • pst
monte somehow the link got set to expire so i fixed it and it should work now -- but here it is discord
june 12th: i had to drop some things. i am really sorry about that but my life has been really crazy as of lately and i am really, really overwhelmed. i just kind of need to get myself organized and under control again,
mature?
yes
status
please no: cancer and i will not plot incest (stepcest and fostercest is okay but NOTHING blood related).
cassie
32 • she / her • central
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 12 
fast reply
new poll