pronouns: she / her
setting up :)
timezone: GMT+1
mature: yes
member group: aurora
8 posts 555 points
May 19 2017, 10:20 AM
* everything you ever wanted *
hello; i just figured, for starters, i'd post a couple of plots i'd really want to do and see if other people would be interested in doing them with me. here we go :) *this list will get longer when i'll have a new wanted plot. all these are more like plot bunnies than actual full plots. which i think isn't bad. i'd like to develop the plot with the person who picks it up :) feel free to hit me up on discord too, the username is in my profile or just hover over the avatar :P
you just want anttention [ song plot ] I know that dress is karma, perfume regret You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine, ooh And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect? But you're not coming home with me tonight
nothing holding me back [ song plot ] I love it when you go crazy You take all my inhibitions Baby, there's nothing holding me back You take me places that tear up my reputation Manipulate my decisions Baby, there's nothing holding me back
exes get handcuffed based on this buzzfeed video i saw today. seems like a lot of fun to explore together. especially the last part seemes like there would be some character development.
faking it together muse a's people hired muse b to play their love interest in their new music video ( something like this ).
dance studio life i was considering making a new topic for this one, but i decided to just put every plot in one place. recently, i've been watching a bunch of 1M dance studio videos and i kind of want all the plots that come from owning and running a studio, from dancing. if you are interested in a dance studio world plot, hit me up and we can discuss more, find out what fits for both of us :)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!