welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

this must be my dream & [tw], plot dump galore!
kayla khaleesi
.daehyun { width: 321px; padding: 31px 15px 31px 15px; background: #fafafa; border: 1px solid #eee; font: bold 30px poppins; font-weight: 700; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; color: #888; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #fff; letter-spacing: -1px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 100%; }.jongup b { font: bold 11px poppins; font-weight: 400; color: #555; line-height: 170%; background: rgba(255,186,231,.2); padding: 0px; margin: 0px; } bap { font: bold 39px poppins; font-weight: 700; color: #ffbae7; position: relative; top: 3px; line-height: 100%; } .jongup i { font: bold 11px poppins; font-weight: 500; font-style: italic; color: #ffbae7; } .jongup u { font: bold 11px poppins; font-weight: 500;; } bap2 { font: bold 15px poppins; font-weight: 700; color: #aaa; position: relative; top: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 100%; }love song + about the request hi hi and welcome to my plot dump, with a long list of things i've been wanting to write for a long time. most of them come from tumblr, so i don't take any credit at all. you can refer to my crackship here for a list of faces that i like to use, as well as more information about me if you're looking for it! but overall there's really nothing that i won't write, so feel free to send all the triggering things my way - i don't mind playing with a lot of different themes long as nothing touches the one trigger that i do have: animal abuse.i prefer rp threads to comms and have no trouble matching whatever length my partner feels comfortable with, so definitely let me know what length you want to keep a thread to! i prefer to play females but i'll switch off so that things are even! i'd like to keep these as mxf and fxf ships, but if you really want a mxm, i won't say no. i'll make a note if there's a specific character in a plot i want to play, otherwise, it's free game! also, some of these plots are going to have mature themes, though, so i do want to note that those will go to players who are 18 or older. exclamation marks beside the numbers indicate the plots i really want to play out.as an extra note, i'm going to keep a maximum of two plots per player because i tend to jump right in and get overwhelmed, and then i don't post and i don't want that to end up happening. all in all, feel free to ask me whatever you need and throw all the things at me please!!!01. muse a is on their way to a huge job interview and stops to get coffee but muse b is in front of them in line and wow muse b is being a HUGE FUCKING DICK to the barista so muse a calls them out in front of everyone (possibly dumping their drink on them while they’re at it) and it’s awesome and muse a goes on their merry way to their interview - and muse b is behind the interviewer’s desk.02. gimme muse a just finished his sentence in jail and he’s lost contact with most of the people in his former life. on the day of his release, the gate pulls back and his high school sweetheart who he lost contact with years ago muse b is in the parking lot.03. my dads a cop and he always complains about the dumbass teenage boys he arrests and turns out one of them is the boyfriend i had planned to tell him about.04!! wow i joined this underground fight club a couple months ago bc i was low on cash and ik it’s very dangerous and i almost ended up in the hospital a few times but oh my god there’s this guy and he’s like the top badass who can knock someone out in less than a minute and has the absolutely worst temper and can be a jerk sometimes but fuck he’s kinda sorta cute and i just convinced him that i was a good enough fighter for him to start training me an d he’s actually really patient and gentle with me and oh no i think i’m starting to fall for him. (i'd like to play the female/the newbie in the fight club.)05. after receiving hate and threats online, person a (a celebrity) decides to hire person b as their bodyguard. person b begins to spend nearly every waking moment with person a, constantly monitoring them to keep them safe. person a begins to feel suffocated and starts an online dating profile, frustrated about not going out and meeting people. person b also lacks a social life due to spending all their time with person a, so they begin online dating as well. they start chatting with one another, not knowing who it is they're really speaking to.06. Muse A has always been the quiet type. Sweet-hearted but shy, they are liked by most but… doesn’t really have someone they can truly call a friend. They go about their daily life in mostly quiet, their coming and going never causing much notice. Enter Muse B. Muse B has been deaf since birth, and mute as a result. Despite this fact, Muse B lives louder than anyone Muse A has ever seen. They’re vivacious and full of life- they never let “no” be the final say. The two begin to take notice of each other, but hit a brick wall when they realize they cannot communicate effectively. Muse B begins to teach Muse A how to sign, and their friendship begins to grow into something mere words can’t describe. 07. someone give me an angsty plot of “i’m pregnant and your mistress. what do you mean you won’t leave your wife?? you said you love me.” imagine the angst when she cuts all ties with him for months and then he runs into her and she’s got this big belly. he just stands there like fuck i do love her. i gotta win her back.08!! imagine person a, a succubus/incubus who is extremely bad at their job, asking person b, a human, to teach them how to seduce people.09!! a girl/girl relationship where one is just constantly grumpy and the other is this cheerful happy go lucky person who is always amused by their gruffy mcgruff gruff girlfriend.010. a love affair AU where every time she has a fight with her boyfriend, she goes to this other guy and they mess around, and maybe, secretly love each other. and just like, he’ll whisper things like “Want me to make you forget?” (i'd like to play the male in this.)011. any plot with a soft, sweet, submissive male that needs to be protected at all costs because he’s naive and doesn’t know how to speak up for himself with a girl that’s dominant, rough around the edges, not afraid of anything, and is ready to take on the world. (i'd like to play the male in this.)012. i’m a vampire and we met when you were still human and we fell in love and planned out our whole eternal life together but on the night i turned you i freaked out over the commitment and abandoned you in the middle of the night & now it’s over a century later and we’re only just seeing each other again for the first time since and there’s so much hatred in your eyes when you look at me but fuck you still look just as hot and make my heart race as much as you did back then and i think i made the biggest mistake of my life in leaving.013. Muse A is a talented dancer, Muse B is a superstar athlete. The two have little in common, apart from their desire to be the best at what they do. They only know of each other through mutual friends, but don’t speak until Muse B’s coach insists that Muse B get some ballet training to improve his footwork on the field/ice. Embarrassed to have to take ballet at all, Muse B turns to Muse A for private lessons. 014. Muse A and Muse B were in a tumultuous relationship years ago. It was full of lust and desire, but the young lovers had a tendency for hot-tempered, vicious arguments. They broke up mutually and moved on, realizing that the situation was never going to give way to something healthy, but neither truly got over the other. Even though Muse A and Muse B are both in loving, stable relationships in the present time, it lacks the fervor of the connection they had with each other, and thoughts constantly wander to their old flame, wishing their new relationship had that same passion. Late one night, Muse B picks up the phone and dials Muse A, simply wanting to hear their voice. Muse A is shocked and hesitant to speak with Muse B considering their significant other is sleeping in bed in the next room, but is unable to hang up, emotions running high. The calls continue nightly in secret. After several conversations, both agree they need closure to move on, and decide to meet in person.015!! I want a f/f ship of two very high society girls who are best friends but fall head over heels for the other and there’s lots of hiding and meeting in secret spots and parties that they end up ditching to be alone together and lots of secrets. 016. muse a and muse b are criminals with extraordinary skills. when they are released for a contractual job, they grow close to each other and contemplate a way out.017!! no but imagine the innocent girl lost on her way home and stumbling across a dark alley to see a ( attractive ) guy committing a murder. his first reaction is to kidnap her and take her back to his gang, and they have no clue what to do with her. but they start picking on her and the guy is just so pissed off that he eventually starts to defend her and she becomes a little helper for the gang and adorableness. (i'd like to play the female in this plot.)018. i don’t know if it’s been done but how about the complete fuckboy who is so used to routine. he picks up who he wants, it’ll be easy and if he’s lucky they’ll put up a challenge but they end up in the alley or in the men’s room and he always has the courtesy of kissing them goodbye and never seeing them again. and it’s like every saturday, he’s at the bar and he spots a pretty girl and she looks the perfect amount of innocent (he’s not up for a challenge tonight) but theres a bit of banter going and eventually she ends up in the backseat of his Jeep and when they’re done he’s leans in with a grin, memorized almost like a catchphrase, “thanks for the great sex babe” to kiss her goodbye but she turns her cheek at the last minute, offers him a sweet smile “cute. that was great sex for you?” and just like that the fuck boy’s been fucked and she’s smoothing her skirt down and disappearing out of the backseat and he needs to find her again, needs to prove her wrong and it’s almost obsessive the way he needs her and suddenly hes just like one of the many girls that chase after him following a mediocre one night stand. (i'd like to play the male in this plot.)019. give me a f/f plot where both of them aren’t out to their parents yet and spend nights at each other’s houses. their parents think they’re just being teenagers and doing whatever best friends do when they’re actually making out and having sex and all that throughout the night and it’s just a lot of “stop moaning so loud, you’re going to wake everyone” and teasing them behind their family’s back when they’re not looking.020. a “i’m getting married next week to a girl i’m not even sure i love but hey at least my brother is throwing a kick ass bachelor party for me!!!! this stripper giving me a lapdance right now kinda looks a lot like my high school sweetheart that i havent seen in years — holy shit wait its her.”021!! person a and person b are fuckbuddies, but they don't really get along. person a won't let person b sleep over and splits as soon as they have sex, because he is a war vet with ptsd (or has ptsd from another event) and has night terrors that make him violent. person b ends up getting pregnant. (i'd like to play the female/person b in this.)022. Person A and their partner are duo grim reapers - one reaping the good and one reaping the evil. They and their partner have been this through time and are, essentially, immortal. But not totally, as they can be harmed to death. However, they will be reborn as another being - still the grim reaper. Person A loses their partner one day and must search for their new partner. Person B.023. Muse A lives in an abusive environment. For years, Muse A has kept what goes on behind closed doors a secret, for fear of what their abuser might do if anyone found out. One night, the chaos and the fear become too much to bear alone any more. When there’s an opportunity, Muse A escapes with no plan of returning. Muse A runs straight to Muse B (their best friend or former flame) and confesses everything that’s been taking place, begging to stay with them until they can figure out what to do next. Muse B promises to keep Muse A safe no matter what, and that they’ll figure out what to do in the morning. Relieved and grateful for Muse B’s comforting, Muse A spontaneously kisses Muse B. Though surprised, Muse B doesn’t pull away. (i'd like to play the female/muse a in this.)024. Person A and B find each other on Tinder, meet up, and have sex. A month later Person A’s sibling decides to introduce their new significant other, Person B, to their family.025. plot where muse a is about to get married but they don’t really want to get married and they were pressured into it and they just smiled and nodded and went along with it, but then on their wedding day they say “fuck this” and bolt the fuck out of there with no real idea of where they’re going or what they’re gonna do because they can’t face their family and friends after their disappearing act and muse b is driving along when they see this distraught person walking along the side of the road wearing wedding clothes for some reason so they pull over and offer them a ride and muse a says yes even though they have no clue where they want to go. they explain their situation to muse b, who suggests they just run – go nowhere in particular and just enjoy their newfound freedom. (i'd like to play the male/driver in this.)© kristen
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
( 10/13 ) i'm out of hospital and adjusting to life with two kidlets, but i'm still around! please bear with me as i catch up on everything i missed while i was away, and let me know if you'd rather drop things rather than wait for me! otherwise, i'll assume you want to keep our stuff and i'll get to replying when i can xx
kayla khaleesi ugh these are all so perfect can i just cry over them pls

#10 with my caitlin stasey and your male of choice??

#21 with my chris wood and your lady of choice??

sorry i'm useless with faces and genuinely don't mind who you use so pls go hard!!!
laurel
pronouns she, her
age 25
timezone nzdt/gmt+13
posts 793 posts
points 45205 points
status Offline
kayla khaleesi
laurel castillo
bless u, i'm DYING to do the plots you listed so i'm def excited for this!! i'm thinking maybe caitlin stasey x andre hamann or diego barrueco, and then chris wood x jane levy or kiko mizuhara? also, did you wanna talk more about these ships or just jump right into something?
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
( 10/13 ) i'm out of hospital and adjusting to life with two kidlets, but i'm still around! please bear with me as i catch up on everything i missed while i was away, and let me know if you'd rather drop things rather than wait for me! otherwise, i'll assume you want to keep our stuff and i'll get to replying when i can xx
kayla khaleesi soBBIng they're perfect plots ok i'm so excited!! i also love all those faces omg but ok how about caitlin x andre and chris x kiko?? i'm happy to jump straight in if you are, i can start a thread if you want to start the other?? or i can start both i'm super not worries haha
laurel
pronouns she, her
age 25
timezone nzdt/gmt+13
posts 793 posts
points 45205 points
status Offline
kayla khaleesi
laurel castillo
that sounds great! and if you could start both of them, that would be amazing since i have a few threads i need to start, but i'm also totally fine with splitting them up as well! whatever works best for you. http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
kayla khaleesi i'll just casually spam this topic ok ignore me bUT both threads are up and tagged for you http://i.imgbox.com/aykjUdhJ.png http://i.imgbox.com/aykjUdhJ.png
laurel
pronouns she, her
age 25
timezone nzdt/gmt+13
posts 793 posts
points 45205 points
status Offline
kayla khaleesi
laurel castillo
spam as much as you want, you are perfect and i hella appreciate you starting those for us! i'll reply asap! http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
october twentieth ✧ i'm out of town for a wedding this weekend~

i'm a full-time student and i work two lab jobs so bear with me, my life's a huge mess ~

please note: i archive comms after two weeks without a reply and threads after a month without a reply. if you'd like to continue anything after that, just reply to it and tag me!

kayla khaleesi // ugh this list is so good idk how to pick just two

ok ok gimme #20 with nathalie emmanuel and idk like diego luna???? or stephanie corneliussen bc hot damn she's good in mr. robot. i'm just pulling names off ur crackship list but idk they're all gorgeous people so pick ur poison http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

and gimme #10 too (if u don't mind doing it twice. lemme know if you do, i can pick a different plot!!) for faces idk for this one lol maybe matty healy bc this plot literally reminds me of sex by the 1975 against hmmmm idk like natalia dyer or eleanor tomlinson oooor idk

hit me up on discord @ lillie#8354 and we can chat
lillie
pronouns she + her(s)
age 21
timezone cst
posts 2238 posts
points 89100 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!