welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

hymn for the weekend, hp, got, disney, and more!
samsa stark || big fandom request

historical request
hey there, i'm sam and here's my huge list of fandom requests! i'm pretty chill about word count, from rapid fire to 500+ posts. also pretty much down for any kind of pairings whether it be mxf, fxf, or mxm, provided there's a good plot. i can play both males and females too (though it seems like i'm mostly going for the ladies in these requests, whoops).

italics means i'd prefer to play that character. strikethrough means i've already got a thread for it. ♥ means i really want a thread for the ship. also, the ships listed are not all encompassing, so if there's one that you're looking for that's not listed with any of these characters, lemme know!

harry potter
FOUNDERS ERA
helga hufflepuff x salazar slytherin
rowena ravenclaw x godric gryffindor
■ helga hufflepuff x rowena ravenclaw
■ any genderswapped founders
■ oc x oc

MARAUDERS ERA
james x lily ♥♥♥♥♥
james x sirius
remus x sirius
■ lucius x narcissa
narcissa x andromeda
gideon prewett x oc
hestia jones x oc
regulus x barty crouch jr
male!nott x marlene mckinnon
male!nott x oc
■ oc x oc

NEXT GEN
james ii x oc
james ii x malfoy girl ♥♥
■ scorpius x rose ♥♥♥
teddy x victoire

game of thrones
i'm also cool with doing modern aus for almost all of these!

ROBERT'S REBELLION
■ rhaegar x jon con ♥♥♥♥♥
■ rhaegar x lyanna ♥♥♥♥
■ oberyn x jon con
jon con x unwanted bethrothed
ashara x elia ♥♥
■ brandon x catelyn
catelyn x ned
ashara x ned

BOOKS ERA
■ margaery x sansa ♥♥♥♥♥
■ willas x sansa ♥♥♥♥
■ aegon x sansa
dany x aegon
■ jon x dany

NOT TIME SPECIFIC
■ night's watch x wildling skinchanger ♥♥
essos pirate x westerosi lord/lady ♥♥♥
■ monarch x kingsguard
yi ti prince x oc
■ past/future/au targaryens

animation personified
■ beast x belle
■ aladdin x jasmine
■ shang x mulan
■ flynn x rapunzel
attina x peter pan mermaid
jim hawkins x anyone ♥♥♥
milo x kida
mulan x princess ♥
■ jasmine x ariel
tinker bell x tigerlily ♥♥
tadashi x nani ♥
marian x robin
nakoma x pocahontas
fire!hans x ice!elsa
marina x sinbad
howl x sophie
hiccup x astrid
■ any big four mashup ♥♥♥♥
(i'd prefer either to play hiccup or rapunzel)

other
PACIFIC RIM
■ pilot x trainee
■ trainee x trainee
pilot x scientist
■ anything really, lbr

WORLD OF WARCRAFT
durotan x draka
■ arthas x jaina
khadgar x garona
sylvanas x arthas
■ sylvanas x sisters
■ anything with draenei or blood elves
■ horde x alliance
orc shaman x warlock

TORTALL
■ alanna x jon
■ alanna x george
■ jon x thayet
■ oc x oc

modern aus are cool too!
■ katara x zuko
■ sokka x yue
asami x korra
■ oc x oc

CAPTIVE PRINCE
*anything past book 1
■ laurent x damian

SENSE8
■ oc sensates

IZOMBIE
■ oc zombie x oc human
■ maybe something with liv?? idk

MORE TO COME I'M SURE

m e !
new to this version of cosl, so i'm still getting everything squared away!
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape/abuse, pedophilia, most smut unless i'm comfortable with you, huge age gaps, hardcore drugs, tons of gore.
sam
26 • she/her • mountain / gmt -6
samsa stark just hit up your myoa. whoops. here i am again.

you've listed a couple ships that are intriguing af, so. i'm legit gonna bombard you with a shit ton of plots. don't feel obligated to say yes to them all lmao.

my oberyn x your jon con
like wow? not something i ever considered, but wow am i here for it. i'm always a mildly lazy fuck and generally prefer doing modern takes of asoiaf (i.e. robert's rebellion in a modern royalty, crime fams, etc. plot) but i'm down to brush up on my asoiaf knowledge if you wanna be more canon compliant vs au!

my malfoy girl x your james ii
holy shit this could be cute? like kill me at the thought of lucissa having a granddaughter holy fuck. idk what her name could be yet but it has to be god awful likewise i'd be up for doing scorpius/rose within the same universe b/c having a couple ships within the same universe is always fun

my lucius x your narcissa
my babies ;~; idk idc. i typically use jeremy dufour for lucius' face if you're down w/ that

my margaery x your sansa
same as above. i generally dig modern aus of asoiaf, but i'm down to be more canon compliant. idk something with both of them married/betrothed and then ending up falling in love? margaery betrothed to robb and meeting sansa that way? sansa betrothed to joffrey while margaery's betrothed to jaime? or something else entirely ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

my elsa x your hans
holy shit i wanna hear more about your fire!hans, pls???

SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS GOT
6/28 oh hi
mature?
yes
status
please no: no rape, pedophilia, or graphic abuse.
bea
27 • she/her • pst
bea del rey | i'm gonna shoot you a friend request on discord if that's cool? i have a Lot of thoughts about all these and i love them and it'd be easier than pm
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape/abuse, pedophilia, most smut unless i'm comfortable with you, huge age gaps, hardcore drugs, tons of gore.
sam
samsa stark go for it!
6/28 oh hi
mature?
yes
status
please no: no rape, pedophilia, or graphic abuse.
bea
27 • she/her • pst
samsa stark

my scorpius x your rose possibly? i won't lie: i tried reading the cursed child and i just couldn't get through it, so... there's a very good chance that my scorpius won't follow the canon. i've played him once before as a ravenclaw and he sort of rivaled percy weasley in the pretentious know it all holier than thou attitude but really has a heart of gold? he's always so worried everyone is comparing him to his father so he actively makes a point to not be like him... but ends up being just like him anyways. idek if that ramble made sense so i'll shush now

your james ii x my longbottom daughter? she's a hufflepuff like her mother was and pretty much hannah made over. very timid and reserved, book worm, bit fiesty when pressed, but overall just the type of person who doesn't call attention to themself?

very general stuff here and no real actual plot ideas here since i'm unsure of how you play your people and how they'd mesh with my characters, so if you'd like, you can add me on discord at millie bean#7253 to discuss ideas and all that good stuff
hi
mature?
yes
status
please no: pretty good with most anything as long as we discuss it beforehand if anything seems like it might be a little touchy
millie
25 • she/her • cst

samsa stark
allow me to sob over sansa stark with you because i love this girl with all my heart.

your james x my lily
I haven't done Jily in ages & would love to explore the dynamic and the slow burn and the growth.

my willas x your sansa
i CRY over how much I would've loved to have seen this follow through. I feel like it would've been really good for Sansa && I have way too many Willas headcanons. Maybe we can even start it here with an exchange of letters between the two. an AU where the Tyrells managed to wed her off. This whole build up of a genuine love between them.

monarch x kingsguard
I will take either

oc sensates
LIKE I LOVE SENSE8 AND NEED THIS LIKE AIR.
07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a unless i think of something i'll edit it in
Penny
22 • she/her • US Est
millie bean | i went ahead and sent you a friend request on discord so we can chat!

penny peony | i just have a Lot of feeeeeeelings about sansa and the tyrells and uGH. i'm glad someone else does too. i wanted it so bad and was absolutely distraught when it didn't work. but yes! i am so down for sansa/willas and also james/lily because they have been and always will be my otp. and like, with the monarch and kingsguard, i wanted to explore something like jon con/rhaegar, but maybe with a slightly happier ending? but if you wanted, you can def add me on discord and we can flesh out these ideas a little further? i'm verdillious#2660 on there!
mature?
ask first
status
sam
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll