welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

sin does harry potter, kinda, which really means sin does sirius black
ciel
24 years old
she/her
central
ciel.ackerman
mature threads? yes
3/22 -- finally getting my shit together on here. still no tracker though. maybe one day.
boy meets world
i'm so here for all of this! anything else you wanna work out or shall we just roll?
sin
26 years old
she/hers
eastern
pm / aim
mature threads? yes
31 JAN: super behind on school work so gonna be low-key absent with posts for a minute. bear with me, or else lemme know if you wanna drop things! xoxo 16 JAN: today is the beginning of the spring semester, and on top of that, i'm starting a new third shift job. the times that i'll be online are probably gonna change some, but i should be pretty active still. if i forget to reply to something, please remind me! i'm kinda slow with my mxf things because i really only have mxm muse right now, so if you wanna drop anything, lemme know! xoxo
how i met your mother
ciel ackerman

nah girl i think we're good to rock and roll on these!! what's your preference with posts? one-liners / rapid fires / full length posts? honestly i suck at doing one-liners because i'm too verbose so i stray away from those, but whatever you wanna do works! and did you wanna start one or the other or do you want me to start both?

i'm so stoked haha

xoxo
ciel
24 years old
she/her
central
ciel.ackerman
mature threads? yes
3/22 -- finally getting my shit together on here. still no tracker though. maybe one day.
boy meets world
honestly i can settle anywhere from 150 to 400 as long as i have enough to work with haha. i won't be on my laptop tonight, so if you're feelin' both, go for it, or i can start whatever you don't tomorrow x

same sos i'm so ready.
sin
26 years old
she/hers
eastern
pm / aim
mature threads? yes
31 JAN: super behind on school work so gonna be low-key absent with posts for a minute. bear with me, or else lemme know if you wanna drop things! xoxo 16 JAN: today is the beginning of the spring semester, and on top of that, i'm starting a new third shift job. the times that i'll be online are probably gonna change some, but i should be pretty active still. if i forget to reply to something, please remind me! i'm kinda slow with my mxf things because i really only have mxm muse right now, so if you wanna drop anything, lemme know! xoxo
how i met your mother
ciel ackerman

sounds good!! i work third shifts and i'm off tonight so i'll probably be online the entire night, so i'll get you tagged in things later on as i get them written up. <3333
Hannah
26 years old
she, her, hers
EST
bananahann6 for aim, katwenty for skype
mature threads? yes
hey, i'm new! if you want to plot, just message me!
skam
sinyster gates

I will be remus for you any day, any time, any place, any plot!
I also really love the Shoebox Project!
sin
26 years old
she/hers
eastern
pm / aim
mature threads? yes
how i met your mother
hannah hamilton

ahh goddamn i love the shoebox project so fucking much~~

all of the wolfstar plots that i have going on currently are after hogwarts, so do you wanna do something while they're in school? we can always work around the thing where sirius tells snape about poking around the whomping willow, because there's hella tension in that.

or we could do any of the misadventures of them trying to plot out the marauder's map. i know the shoebox project had that one chapter where they got caught in one of the secret passageways, maybe something in that vein?

orrrrr we could have a shrieking shack thread. i think immediately before a full moon would be too short lived of a thread and after a full moon the marauders would have to head back to the castle before madame pomfrey / etc. came to collect remus in the morning so there's not a lot of avenue on that one. but i'm sure there are a hundred reasons we could put them in the shack otherwise?

idk man!! honestly whatever you're feeling, i'm super on board for!
Hannah
26 years old
she, her, hers
EST
mature threads? yes
skam
sinyster gates

Sorry for the late reply! But yes, I'd be down for doing them in school.
I love the tension around the whole Snape thing. I just started re-reading the
Shoebox Project thanks to your request, lol, and I love the second chapter where
it'ss all notes passed back in forth from the discovery that Rremuss had asked
Snape for potions help and didn't tell Sirius, lol. Maybe we could start a thread
where Sirius clearly is agitated by Snape and Remus says it's not worth it to
cause trouble and tries to talk him out of doing anything stupid?

sin
26 years old
she/hers
eastern
pm / aim
mature threads? yes
how i met your mother
hannah hamilton

ahh i love the note passing chapters! hahaha

i'm all about doing a broody-envious-agitated sirius throwing a mini-fit over remus getting potions help from snape for sure! we can tangent off of that chapter and like. maybe remus is still getting tutoring even if those notes came from an earlier year, so at some point sirius can catch them at it and take the whole thing personally. and therefore he can be hellbent on getting at snape for literally no reason except for his own ridiculous pride, and remus can be in instant talk-down mode on it?
Hannah
26 years old
she, her, hers
EST
mature threads? yes
skam
sinyster gates

yes, yes, that works perfectly! do you have any ideas about
who I should use for Remus? I'm completely open to suggestions.
raggy
28 years old
her
eastern
mature threads? yes
friends
your sirius against my bellatrix in any plot? these two needed to have more screen time it kills me

sinyster gates
wish
27 years old
she/her
pacific
pm
mature threads? yes
8/18 - Updated my faces and things
skam
I've always wanted to do Sirius x Dorcas or Sirius x Marlene. Is that something you're interested in?
nya
24 years old
she/her
eastern
pm for discord/aim
mature threads? yes
the show starts now ⭐
law & order: svu
heyyy so i would love to so sirius/regulus? and you can gonwith whatever sirius fc you'd like, but i'm considering violet chachki for regulus...

and like... it could be pre-first war where even regulus isn't completely excited to join with the death eaters but he's always felt pressured to fill in where sirius fails.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk