welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

- access the inaccessible
LAST UPDATED JULY 5
ella 24 gmt + 1
hiya, i'm ella! i'm a sucker for criminals, mxm, angst, armie hammer, sebastian stan, and models. xoxo
i'm not always the best at balancing my business, writing, and life, so i can get overwhelmed easily and then stop replying for a couple of days (ok, weeks lol). bear with me.
if i'm not behind a computer, you can find me with my feet in the sand, drinking a coffee (with lots of milk), cuddling with my cat or on a plane to my boyfriend.
to do list

reply to armie x sebastian (james)
reply to jon x nick (james)
reply to chris x sebastian (james)
(JULY 4) - only in the mood for mxm
mature?
yes
status
please no: i will tell you when i'm uncomfortable with something
ella
24 • she/her • gmt+1
FACES

alicia vikander, alycia debnam carey, ana de armas, ashley graham, àstrid bergès-frisbey, ariana grande, blanca padilla, bryden jenkins, caity lotz, chloe bennet, courtney eaton, daisy ridley, diamond white, dianna agron, dua lipa, eiza gonzalez, eliza taylor, elsa hosk, emeraude toubia, ella purnell, frida gustavsson, gigi hadid, hailee steinfeld, hannah simone, jamie chung, jasmine sanders, jessica lowndes, leighton meester, lily james, lyndsy fonseca, margot robbie, mila kunis, nina agdal, phoebe tonkin, priyanka chopra, rachel hilbert, rihanna, rosie huntington-whiteley, sarah hyland, selena gomez, serinda swan, shay mitchell, sophie turner, stephanie cam, troian bellisario, zendaya, zoe sugg, zoey deutch, all the models!!

aaron tveit, adam driver, adonis bosso, alfie enoch, ansel elgort, anthony mackie, armie hammer, arthur gosse, avan jogia, benjamin eidem, bob morley, boyd holbrook, brian whittaker, broderick hunter, charlie cox, charlie hunnam, charlie weber, chris evans, cody christian, colton haynes, dacre montgomery, david castro, david gandy, dev patel, diego barrueco, diego luna, dj cotrona, dominic sherwood, domnhall gleeson, don benjamin, douglas booth, drew ramos, dudley o'shaughnessy, froy gutierrez, henry cavill, idris elba, jack beran, jack falahee, jack o’connell, jai courtney, jason momoa, jeremy allen white, jesse lee soffer, jesse rutherford, jesse williams, joe keery, jon bernthal, jordan fisher, julian morris, laurence coke, lee pace, lin-manuel miranda, luke pasqualino, manish dayal, matthew daddario, max irons, michael b. jordan, miguel silvestre, mike vogel, miles teller, milo ventimiglia, nate buzolic, neels visser, nico tortorella, nicolas simoes, nick bateman, paul wesley, pedro pascal, pietro boselli, rami malek, reece king, richard harmon, richard madden, riz ahmed, rj king, sam claflin, sebastian stan, sergio carvajal, shiloh fernandez, sonny henty, stephen amell, taron egerton, taylor kinney, thomas doherty, timothee chalamet, tom hardy, toni mahfud, torin verdone, tyler hoechlin, will higginson, zane holtz, all the models!!

i'm definitely forgetting people, so you can always suggest others

mature?
yes
status
ella
24 • she/her • gmt+1
BUDDIES

AMIYA
    • sebastian stan x aaron tveit

ANNAELISE

• adrian sahores x freddie fox
    • domnhall gleeson x delilah parillo

JAMES

• armie hammer x sebastian stan
    • sebastian stan x tom holland
    • chris evans x sebastian stan
    • sebastian stan x dacre montgomery
    • dacre montgomery x tom holland
    • jon bernthal x nick robinson
    • brian j. smith x max riemelt
    • armie hammer x timotée chamalet
    • charlie weber x jack falahee
    • diego barrueco x neels visser
    • taylor kinney x aaron tveit
    • chris evans x nick robinson
    • jack o'connell x taron egerton
    • armie hammer x richard madden

TALIA

• nate buzolic x emeraude toubia
    • zoey deutch x jordan fisher

mature?
yes
status
ella
24 • she/her • gmt+1
james
aiden fisher jack
[ armie hammer x sebastian stan]
bodyguard x trash prince. the prince has to date some 'suitable options' and armie has to watch him with these girls and he's jealous!!

lee freddie
[ sebastian stan x tom holland]
bad x good / experienced x inexperienced. they meet at a club and sebstan really loves tom's awkwardness and shyness

matthew dominic
[ chris evans x sebastian stan]
inspired by this and this
chris comes from a working-class family and sebastian from a really rich one. they end up falling in love, but sebastian's parents aren't really into the idea and want to get rid of chris. it's annoying and frustrating and sad, but they want to make it work and fuck everyone trying to get in between them *fightface*

viktor rhys
[ sebastian stan x dacre montgomery]
based on this
stripper!dacre x mob boss' son!sebastian

tj tucker
[ dacre montgomery x tom holland]
based on this and
trash college/frat boys who party too much and either are filthy rich or poor af, but basically throwing their life away bc who cares and there's a lot of ~tension between them, but they hook up with girls mostly (maybe one of them is openly gay/bi and the other one just doesn't realize how extremely gay he is or they both don't realize how gay they are for each other) and they're totally just having fun and totally not in love with each other

neal robbie
[ jon bernthal x nick robinson]
based on this and
'i’m on the fbi’s most-wanted list for killing a fuck ton of people, but calm down i just wanna date you bc your face is v smoochable and you give me butterflies.’ au

henry oliver
[ brian j smith x max riemelt]
angsty exes! they figured they'd work better as friends, but... kissing is fun?

max jason
[ armie hammer x timothée chalamet]
based on: Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A’s age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B’s judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, MuseB says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, Muse B’s attitude toward Muse A hasn’t changed–but Muse A doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B’s dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A.

comms
charlie weber x jack falahee - closeted celeb charlie x out celeb jack
diego barrueco x neels visser - banging his little brother's best friend
taylor kinney x aaron tveit - hot football coach x nerdy english teacher
chris evans x nick robinson - toxic sugar daddy
jack o'connell x taron egerton - best friends/roommates who should really just bang
armie hammer x richard madden - criminal armie x clueless neighbour richard
mature?
yes
status
ella
24 • she/her • gmt+1
AMIABLE
alastair ethan thorne
[ sebastian stan x aaron tveit ]
prince sebastian x normal guy aaron. they met while sebastian was pretending to be 'normal'
01 02
mature?
yes
status
ella
24 • she/her • gmt+1
talia topaz
cameron 'cam' name
[ nate buzolic x emeraude toubia ]
groom x maid of honor
they've always had a thing for each other, but their timing was off, and they never actually shared their feelings with each other. it's kinda too late now because nate is about to get married (literally), but they had to rush to the cleaners to pick up the dress and are now stuck in a snowstorm together.

eliza alexander
[ zoey deutch x jordan fisher ]
royal wedding + enemies turned lovers
they met at some royal event a long time ago and ever since then, they've basically hated each other. something happened that made them really annoyed and they just avoid each other at all costs!!! but their families really want them to get married and they need to spend a lot of time together now
mature?
yes
status
ella
24 • she/her • gmt+1
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll