welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: lynn

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

i am bulletproof, hawk's crack :D
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
mature threads? ask first
[feb. 19th] i was going to do replies yesterday, but ended up becoming an aunt to a nephew instead. everyone i owe replies to will be getting them at some point today <3
gotham
kittie swift. i am totally okay with them being the kids to the members.
okie! comms it is, which one would you like to start?

the neon demon any preference on rf's or comms first? and which one would u like to start?
t
twenty years old
ze/zir/zirs/zirself
eastern
ask me for my aim
mature threads? yes
02/05 - hi, taylor looked straight at me and did a nose wrinkle. that's all.
the oc
up to you???? which would u prefer
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
[feb. 19th] i was going to do replies yesterday, but ended up becoming an aunt to a nephew instead. everyone i owe replies to will be getting them at some point today <3
gotham
kittie swift. i can start the garrett/tay one :D maybe it's like one of those texts that get sent to the wrong person and neither knows what the other is?
t
twenty years old
ze/zir/zirs/zirself
eastern
ask me for my aim
mature threads? yes
02/05 - hi, taylor looked straight at me and did a nose wrinkle. that's all.
the oc
oh i forgot to ask do you have aim or something??? so i can like, tell u a little bit about ??? the character i'm gonna use or w/e?
leigh
26 years old
she/her
eastern
aim
mature threads? yes
12/3 : please see away message! won't be gone super long!
scandal
well this is hawkward!
jennifer l. x max t. -- i feel like i really need this in my life lol
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
leigh&peele who plays who, what'd ya have in mind and another couple?
leigh
26 years old
she/her
eastern
aim
mature threads? yes
scandal
well this is hawkward!
oh my bad! i accidentally deleted the second one
josh dallas x ginnifer goodwin : i'm thinking maybe a solider returning home for this one?
jennifer l. x max t. -- i'm not 100% sure honestly. i just really like the idea of this crackship but i do just about anything and they are on your ship list so i wasn't sure if you had something particular you liked for them?
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
leigh&peele
josh x ginnifer - i adore this couple like you have no idea and i think the idea is so good. i love soldier plots.
jennifer x max - i fell in love with 'em in house at the end of the street tbh, they're just so perfect. i'm down for just about anything. hell we can even just do an myoa type thing if you wanted to.
leigh
26 years old
she/her
eastern
aim
mature threads? yes
scandal
well this is hawkward!
josh x ginn : i love them too so that's perfect. i'll take josh in this one if you don't mind unless you would prefer to take him?
jennifer x max : i'm down for myoa. i don't have enough of those so that totally works for me. i can take jennifer for this one?
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
leigh&peele sounds perfect all the way around :D would you like to start with comms? rfs? and which one would you like to start?
moon
28 years old
she/her
eastern
ask for aim or telegram
mature threads? yes
only doing comms for now but okay with doing a follow up rf. just know i'll be a bit slow <3
scandal
your andy biersack to my emma watson? - im lame and love a bookworm emma. i blame hermione and now she's belle! she's just perfect for a bookworm :p

my dylan o'brien to your britt robinson?
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
moon mama i would totally be down for these couples! i've never done andy and emma before so that'll be interesting. and yes her as a bookworm is just freakin' adorable.

so cuuute i love dylan and britt! i can try and find an adorable plot for these two. if you have aim maybe we can bounce some ideas off each other?
moon
28 years old
she/her
eastern
ask for aim or telegram
mature threads? yes
only doing comms for now but okay with doing a follow up rf. just know i'll be a bit slow <3
scandal
the hawky horror picture show i love opposites attract plots and andy and emma are perfect :p

my aim is moon_mama
wyatt
22 years old
he/him
atlantic (gmt-4)
pm for telegram
mature threads? yes
february 7th | i broke two bones in my hand so chances are replies are going to be very slow while i get shit figured out and everything heals :/
how i met your mother
ok are you ready for this because oh boy have i got a plot for u.

my luke hemmings x your zoe sugg
(or maybe even andrew taggart x halsey if ur not feelings that one beCAUSE LOOK AT MY AVATAR)

luke and zoe originally met in high school through mutual friends, but were never really close because not long after they met, luke had a falling out with said friends and sort of just went his own way. they got along well enough, so fast forward four years when the two find themselves meeting again because luke has been hired as a summer temp where zoe works, they hit it off and become good friends at work. whenever they worked together they would always joke around with one another and poke fun at each other because both of them had a crush on the other but weren't willing to admit it -- because zoe's got a boyfriend and luke's got a girlfriend that lives like 1000 miles away (yay for online relationships???). and even though there's some wickedly obvious chemistry there, neither of them are willing to own up to it because they don't think the other has any interest in them.

end of the summer rolls around, and luke peaces out for a new job he's just been offered and they lose touch again. it isn't until almost two years later that they run into each other again when luke finally reconnects with those old friends from high school (one of whom zoe now lives with because she and her boyfriend broke up ages ago and she's now dating this new guy and luke is hopelessly single because when he broke up with his most recent ex he decided sleeping with all of her friends to ruin friendships was a grand idea and now he's got a bit of a reputation around town) and they all meet up for a karaoke contest because some of their friends like to sing. as the night progresses and they both get more liquor in their system, they hit it off again, and are shamelessly flirting with each other all night. karaoke contest ends, their friends decide they want to go to the bar, and luke and zoe spend the entirety of the night basically fucking on the dance floor.

and even though they know they shouldn't, they start messing around behind everyone's backs, because they don't want their friends to look down on zoe for cheating on yet another her boyfriend, but it's been going on for weeks now and luke is pretty sure he's in love with her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her and there's so much tension because luke hates when zoe chooses to spend time with her boyfriend over him (even if it is just to keep up appearances). but he's also getting pissed off because it's okay for him to not be able to have her to himself, but the second he starts to talk to another girl zoe loses her shit on him and it's basically this giant heap of a mess and neither of them wants to break things off because they're kind of in love with each other, but zoe won't break up with her boyfriend because luke has straight up told her that she needs to prove to him she'll be faithful before he'll ever date her and she refuses to let herself be single.

i have more ideas for this for later on in their ~relationship~ but i want to wait and discuss it all with you later if you're interested in it because it's all up for changing and whatnot, this is just the starter history for a pairing that's been stuck in my head for weeks and i need it lmao
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
@[damn, wyatt] boooooy i have never been hit with such a long plot idea before in my life lol. BUT i love it and i think that luke and zoe would be freaking adorable to do with it. if you'd like we can still do something with your other pair suggestion if you'd like as well! also sorry it took me forever to respond to this i am a horrible hooman XD
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
andrea
channy
hawk
lay