welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

i am bulletproof, hawk's crack :D

you're lazy, brady.

brady     22 years old     he/him
discord: brady#3707
atlantic (gmt-4)
tupac
30449 posts
21900 points
currently Offline
Nov 3 2016, 12:40 PM         Quote        
well this is hawkward!

tbh it's been floating in my head for months now and i was thinking about making a story out of it but i'm too lazy to do it on my own and it's so much more fun when another person is involved because there's more ideas and head canons to be had and naturally you were one of the first people i thought of to plot with!!!!! i'm so glad you like zoe x luke because they are one of my favourite crackships and they're hella cute together and just uGH i need this in my life pls. do u have the imessage because i deleted that program that u told me about to use for aim because i'm lame lmao
« ˟ 22, ATLANTIC STANDARD (GMT-4), PROFESSIONAL FAILURE. ˟ » BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can taketme. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.

08.06.17 i'm back and trying not to take on so many plots that i overwhelm myself this time lmao.

TRIGGERS     i live for triggers. i won't do age gap plots unless it's mxf, i play the male, and the woman is older tho. soz not soz.
yes to 18+ threads

well this is hawkward!

hawk     28 years old     she/her
telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz 2 men
5136 posts
53420 points
currently Offline
Nov 3 2016, 01:04 PM         Quote        
@[damn, wyatt] oooo shame on you mister! lol it's called pidgin, unfortunately imessage was being a real dick to me so i was like no more! lol
[aug. 20] welp, it's been awhile since i've been on here, but i am back! currently doing a complete revamp of everything, so hit up my shipper if you're interested in something. if we had things before and want to pick up where we left off i'm totally down for that as well <3
TRIGGERS     none
ask first to 18+ threads

you're lazy, brady.

brady     22 years old     he/him
discord: brady#3707
atlantic (gmt-4)
tupac
30449 posts
21900 points
currently Offline
Nov 4 2016, 10:46 AM         Quote        
well this is hawkward! I know, all the same on me ): let's get something started thooooo. I might see if iMessage will let me log onto aim again and we can do all the things :)
« ˟ 22, ATLANTIC STANDARD (GMT-4), PROFESSIONAL FAILURE. ˟ » BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can taketme. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.

08.06.17 i'm back and trying not to take on so many plots that i overwhelm myself this time lmao.

TRIGGERS     i live for triggers. i won't do age gap plots unless it's mxf, i play the male, and the woman is older tho. soz not soz.
yes to 18+ threads

well this is hawkward!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz 2 men
5136 posts
53420 points
currently Offline
Nov 5 2016, 01:20 PM         Quote        
@[damn, wyatt] lol go for it! my list of replies has been really short lately so i'll probably be able to get to it sooner rather than waaay later XD
[aug. 20] welp, it's been awhile since i've been on here, but i am back! currently doing a complete revamp of everything, so hit up my shipper if you're interested in something. if we had things before and want to pick up where we left off i'm totally down for that as well <3
TRIGGERS     none
ask first to 18+ threads

adore delaineo

laine     23 years old     they/them
pm me
eastern
aaliyah
608 posts
28605 points
currently Offline
Nov 8 2016, 12:52 PM         Quote        
your tay jardine x my alex gaskarth
your emma stone x my gosling
my lynn gunn x your austin carlile
my selena gomez/ariana grande x your dylan obrien

????
JULY 20th so i'm here but life is shitty. my friend passed sunday night and that's piling on top of a bunch of other things that i don't want to deal with but have no choice in the matter. my muse is very dark right now so if i have fluffy/fluff-smut type things with you and i don't get to it please don't archive or drop! i just don't have it in me to reply right now- so please don't feel any type of way if you see me posting with someone else. i need to rp right now to help keep my mind busy but i just have muse for different things. thanks for your patience.
TRIGGERS     none. i am trash.
yes to 18+ threads

well this is hawkward!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz 2 men
5136 posts
53420 points
currently Offline
Nov 8 2016, 06:34 PM         Quote        
lainey moon zombie i would totally be down for these pairs! maybe a selena/dylan plot? do you have anything in mind? i also have aim if you'd like to chat there i can send it to you via pm :D
TRIGGERS     none
ask first to 18+ threads

the isle of skye

skye     25 years old     she/her
lovemesomeskye
aaliyah
609 posts
21905 points
currently Offline
Nov 8 2016, 10:30 PM         Quote        
hey there well this is hawkward! your jo morgan to my candice king? and your emma watson to my adam levine? comms? any plots you wanna do?
11/14 i won't be around too much the next couple of days. personal issues going on.
TRIGGERS    
yes to 18+ threads

well this is hawkward!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz 2 men
5136 posts
53420 points
currently Offline
Nov 8 2016, 10:36 PM         Quote        
diamonds in the skye i am toootally down for those pairs! plot wise i'm down for just about anything. um, i've really been into a lot of like supernatural type plots.
TRIGGERS     none
ask first to 18+ threads

the isle of skye

skye     25 years old     she/her
lovemesomeskye
aaliyah
609 posts
21905 points
currently Offline
Nov 8 2016, 10:36 PM         Quote        
hey there well this is hawkward! if you add me on aim we can chat! lovemesomeskye
11/14 i won't be around too much the next couple of days. personal issues going on.
TRIGGERS    
yes to 18+ threads

adore delaineo

laine     23 years old     they/them
pm me
eastern
aaliyah
608 posts
28605 points
currently Offline
Nov 9 2016, 08:50 PM         Quote        
hokay so i don't actually have aim, but we can discuss things through pm that way i'm not flooding up you're crackship? c:
JULY 20th so i'm here but life is shitty. my friend passed sunday night and that's piling on top of a bunch of other things that i don't want to deal with but have no choice in the matter. my muse is very dark right now so if i have fluffy/fluff-smut type things with you and i don't get to it please don't archive or drop! i just don't have it in me to reply right now- so please don't feel any type of way if you see me posting with someone else. i need to rp right now to help keep my mind busy but i just have muse for different things. thanks for your patience.
TRIGGERS     none. i am trash.
yes to 18+ threads

charlie fisher

charlie     26 years old     she/her
pm / aim
pacific
blackstreet
7942 posts
282880 points
currently Offline
Nov 12 2016, 03:42 AM         Quote        
hi hi ! how would you feel about my andrew garfield x your emma stone, and my scarjo and your chris evans ?
[jul 31] brb in the uk till the end of august
TRIGGERS     none really, but i don't want to invest in any abuse or rape plots rn, thanks !
yes to 18+ threads

what's the diillyo

dilly     23 years old     she/her
dngerouwman
cst
mya
50 posts
2955 points
currently Offline
Nov 16 2016, 10:58 AM         Quote        
alrighty so I so want to do something supernatural!
Maybe your Andy x and my taylor Marie hill: vampire/demon against a non knowing human.
Then your female of choice against my Colton Haynes/Dylan O'Brien: maybe childhood crushes he went away to the army or something and has been gone for a while and now he's back.
lol I sick at plotting I'm so sorry.
11.28 the holidays have me a bit crazy so replies may be a lot slow at the moment until they are over.I do apologize.
TRIGGERS     suicide, , rape,
yes to 18+ threads

well this is hawkward!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz 2 men
5136 posts
53420 points
currently Offline
Nov 16 2016, 11:13 AM         Quote        
charlie sometimes i would totally be down for those pairings! if you have aim i can pm you so we can figure out plots on there.

what's the diillyo i have yet to play andy against taylor so that would be cool to do! and i haven't played him as a demon before either, i always have him as a vampire when i play him in supernatural plots lol.

i'm really in love with shelley hennig and dylan o'brien because they're just super cute and i'm totally down for this one as well. as i told charlie if you have aim i can shoot you a pm so you can add me and then perhaps we can bounce some more ideas off each other?
TRIGGERS     none
ask first to 18+ threads

charlie fisher

charlie     26 years old     she/her
pm / aim
pacific
blackstreet
7942 posts
282880 points
currently Offline
Nov 16 2016, 05:39 PM         Quote        
yeah, i've got aim ! i'm snarktowers <3
[jul 31] brb in the uk till the end of august
TRIGGERS     none really, but i don't want to invest in any abuse or rape plots rn, thanks !
yes to 18+ threads

kelsey

kelsey     26 years old     she/her
AIM
est
tupac
25950 posts
658515 points
currently Offline
Nov 28 2016, 07:23 PM         Quote        
okay so can I just say that I love every single pairing that you have listed! It was really hard to pick two but what if we do alex gaskarth and tay jardine and then dylan and shelley or holland! You can pick!!
I can totally brainstorm some plots!
looking for new plots as always! <3
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!