we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

i am bulletproof, hawk's crack :D
how the grinch stole brady.
« ˟ 11.08.17 ˟ » lol my mental state is shit, but i promise i'm trying.
pronouns: he/him
timezone: atlantic (gmt-4)
mg: tiramisu
mature? yes
brady
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 3 2016, 12:40 PM
well this is hawkward!

tbh it's been floating in my head for months now and i was thinking about making a story out of it but i'm too lazy to do it on my own and it's so much more fun when another person is involved because there's more ideas and head canons to be had and naturally you were one of the first people i thought of to plot with!!!!! i'm so glad you like zoe x luke because they are one of my favourite crackships and they're hella cute together and just uGH i need this in my life pls. do u have the imessage because i deleted that program that u told me about to use for aim because i'm lame lmao

tracker

codes

crackship

plot dump

trans characters
baby. i'm a hawkstar!
[dec. 1st] first off, i know i've been awol. for those of you who have me on discord or have seen me in the cbox, you know why. work has been totally messing around with my schedule in the last month and i just have not really had any motivation to post. i promise once i actually get a set schedule back i will be replying to everyone i owe to. i love you all <3

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

pronouns: her/she
timezone: mountain
mg: peppermint stick brownies
mature? ask first
hawk
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 3 2016, 01:04 PM
@[damn, wyatt] oooo shame on you mister! lol it's called pidgin, unfortunately imessage was being a real dick to me so i was like no more! lol

tracker

crackship

to-do list

misc. things

char shipper
how the grinch stole brady.
« ˟ 11.08.17 ˟ » lol my mental state is shit, but i promise i'm trying.
pronouns: he/him
timezone: atlantic (gmt-4)
mg: tiramisu
mature? yes
brady
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 4 2016, 10:46 AM
well this is hawkward! I know, all the same on me ): let's get something started thooooo. I might see if iMessage will let me log onto aim again and we can do all the things :)

tracker

codes

crackship

plot dump

trans characters
baby. i'm a hawkstar!
[dec. 1st] first off, i know i've been awol. for those of you who have me on discord or have seen me in the cbox, you know why. work has been totally messing around with my schedule in the last month and i just have not really had any motivation to post. i promise once i actually get a set schedule back i will be replying to everyone i owe to. i love you all <3

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

mature? ask first
hawk
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 5 2016, 01:20 PM
@[damn, wyatt] lol go for it! my list of replies has been really short lately so i'll probably be able to get to it sooner rather than waaay later XD

tracker

crackship

to-do list

misc. things

char shipper
pass the latkes, laine!
11.2.17 family stuff is still hectic as my great grandmother (recently widowed almost a month ago) is currently preparing for hospice. on top of that i AM a teacher so lesson planning and long draining days are during the week but i'm slowly but surely taking on plots.
pronouns: they/them
timezone: eastern
mg: peanut brittle
mature? yes
laine
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 8 2016, 12:52 PM
your tay jardine x my alex gaskarth
your emma stone x my gosling
my lynn gunn x your austin carlile
my selena gomez/ariana grande x your dylan obrien

????

tracker

crackship

wwe faces

group plot

big mouth cast
baby. i'm a hawkstar!

mature? ask first
hawk
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 8 2016, 06:34 PM
lainey moon zombie i would totally be down for these pairs! maybe a selena/dylan plot? do you have anything in mind? i also have aim if you'd like to chat there i can send it to you via pm :D

tracker

crackship

to-do list

misc. things

char shipper
auld lang skye
12/8 - well they scheduled me 30 hours from today till next tuesday when i was only supposed to be working 15 because next week i have finals. i won't be around as much until i take my last final on thursday.
pronouns: she/her
timezone:
mg: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
skye
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 8 2016, 10:30 PM
hey there well this is hawkward! your jo morgan to my candice king? and your emma watson to my adam levine? comms? any plots you wanna do?

tracker

baby. i'm a hawkstar!

mature? ask first
hawk
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 8 2016, 10:36 PM
diamonds in the skye i am toootally down for those pairs! plot wise i'm down for just about anything. um, i've really been into a lot of like supernatural type plots.

tracker

crackship

to-do list

misc. things

char shipper
auld lang skye
12/8 - well they scheduled me 30 hours from today till next tuesday when i was only supposed to be working 15 because next week i have finals. i won't be around as much until i take my last final on thursday.
timezone:
mg: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
skye
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 8 2016, 10:36 PM
hey there well this is hawkward! if you add me on aim we can chat! lovemesomeskye

tracker

pass the latkes, laine!
11.2.17 family stuff is still hectic as my great grandmother (recently widowed almost a month ago) is currently preparing for hospice. on top of that i AM a teacher so lesson planning and long draining days are during the week but i'm slowly but surely taking on plots.
pronouns: they/them
timezone: eastern
mg: peanut brittle
mature? yes
laine
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 9 2016, 08:50 PM
hokay so i don't actually have aim, but we can discuss things through pm that way i'm not flooding up you're crackship? c:

tracker

crackship

wwe faces

group plot

big mouth cast
charlie fisher
[jul 31] brb in the uk till the end of august
timezone: pacific
mature? yes
charlie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 12 2016, 03:42 AM
hi hi ! how would you feel about my andrew garfield x your emma stone, and my scarjo and your chris evans ?

tracker

CRACK

TRACKER

PLZ

what's the diillyo
11.28 the holidays have me a bit crazy so replies may be a lot slow at the moment until they are over.I do apologize.
timezone: cst
mg: sugar cookies
mature? yes
dilly
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 16 2016, 10:58 AM
alrighty so I so want to do something supernatural!
Maybe your Andy x and my taylor Marie hill: vampire/demon against a non knowing human.
Then your female of choice against my Colton Haynes/Dylan O'Brien: maybe childhood crushes he went away to the army or something and has been gone for a while and now he's back.
lol I sick at plotting I'm so sorry.

tracker

crackship

/

/

/
baby. i'm a hawkstar!

mature? ask first
hawk
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 16 2016, 11:13 AM
charlie sometimes i would totally be down for those pairings! if you have aim i can pm you so we can figure out plots on there.

what's the diillyo i have yet to play andy against taylor so that would be cool to do! and i haven't played him as a demon before either, i always have him as a vampire when i play him in supernatural plots lol.

i'm really in love with shelley hennig and dylan o'brien because they're just super cute and i'm totally down for this one as well. as i told charlie if you have aim i can shoot you a pm so you can add me and then perhaps we can bounce some more ideas off each other?

tracker

crackship

to-do list

misc. things

char shipper
charlie fisher
[jul 31] brb in the uk till the end of august
timezone: pacific
mature? yes
charlie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 16 2016, 05:39 PM
yeah, i've got aim ! i'm snarktowers <3

tracker

CRACK

TRACKER

PLZ

kelsey halstead
timezone: est
mg: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
kelsey
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2016, 07:23 PM
okay so can I just say that I love every single pairing that you have listed! It was really hard to pick two but what if we do alex gaskarth and tay jardine and then dylan and shelley or holland! You can pick!!
I can totally brainstorm some plots!

tracker

crackship

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll