welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

i am bulletproof, hawk's crack :D
« ˟ 10.01.17 ˟ » i'm dropping most of the plots i had -- comms and threads alike; my mental state hasn't been the greatest as of late and i just need a clean slate rather than procrastinating replying to everything and making myself feel worse about doing so. i apologize to everyone i had plots with! if you'd like to plot again or revive a pairing, shoot me a message and we can discuss.
well this is hawkward!

tbh it's been floating in my head for months now and i was thinking about making a story out of it but i'm too lazy to do it on my own and it's so much more fun when another person is involved because there's more ideas and head canons to be had and naturally you were one of the first people i thought of to plot with!!!!! i'm so glad you like zoe x luke because they are one of my favourite crackships and they're hella cute together and just uGH i need this in my life pls. do u have the imessage because i deleted that program that u told me about to use for aim because i'm lame lmao
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
timezone atlantic (gmt-4)
posts 30701 posts
points 43050 points
status Offline
[oct. 3rd] happy october guys!! it's kind of hard to believe there are only 3 more months of the year, but hey, it is what it is. i'm still taking on plots so if you're interested hit me up!

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

@[damn, wyatt] oooo shame on you mister! lol it's called pidgin, unfortunately imessage was being a real dick to me so i was like no more! lol
hawk
pronouns her/she
age 28
timezone mountain
posts 5665 posts
points 38070 points
status Offline
« ˟ 10.01.17 ˟ » i'm dropping most of the plots i had -- comms and threads alike; my mental state hasn't been the greatest as of late and i just need a clean slate rather than procrastinating replying to everything and making myself feel worse about doing so. i apologize to everyone i had plots with! if you'd like to plot again or revive a pairing, shoot me a message and we can discuss.
well this is hawkward! I know, all the same on me ): let's get something started thooooo. I might see if iMessage will let me log onto aim again and we can do all the things :)
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
timezone atlantic (gmt-4)
posts 30701 posts
points 43050 points
status Offline
[oct. 3rd] happy october guys!! it's kind of hard to believe there are only 3 more months of the year, but hey, it is what it is. i'm still taking on plots so if you're interested hit me up!

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

@[damn, wyatt] lol go for it! my list of replies has been really short lately so i'll probably be able to get to it sooner rather than waaay later XD
hawk
pronouns her/she
age 28
timezone mountain
posts 5665 posts
points 38070 points
status Offline
10.7.17 death in the family; work is stressful af- i'm sorry guys but i dropped pretty much everything. i apologize for continously doing this but i need a clean slate with cosl and to just start over. if you want to bring anything back in particular pm me- i just sorta dropped everything without even going through them. again i'm sorry but my mental state has just been all over the place.
your tay jardine x my alex gaskarth
your emma stone x my gosling
my lynn gunn x your austin carlile
my selena gomez/ariana grande x your dylan obrien

????
laine
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone eastern
posts 693 posts
points 33655 points
status Offline

lainey moon zombie i would totally be down for these pairs! maybe a selena/dylan plot? do you have anything in mind? i also have aim if you'd like to chat there i can send it to you via pm :D
hawk
pronouns her/she
age 28
timezone mountain
posts 5665 posts
points 38070 points
status Offline
11/14 i won't be around too much the next couple of days. personal issues going on.
hey there well this is hawkward! your jo morgan to my candice king? and your emma watson to my adam levine? comms? any plots you wanna do?
skye
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone
posts 609 posts
points 22405 points
status Offline

diamonds in the skye i am toootally down for those pairs! plot wise i'm down for just about anything. um, i've really been into a lot of like supernatural type plots.
hawk
pronouns her/she
age 28
timezone mountain
posts 5665 posts
points 38070 points
status Offline
11/14 i won't be around too much the next couple of days. personal issues going on.
hey there well this is hawkward! if you add me on aim we can chat! lovemesomeskye
skye
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone
posts 609 posts
points 22405 points
status Offline
10.7.17 death in the family; work is stressful af- i'm sorry guys but i dropped pretty much everything. i apologize for continously doing this but i need a clean slate with cosl and to just start over. if you want to bring anything back in particular pm me- i just sorta dropped everything without even going through them. again i'm sorry but my mental state has just been all over the place.
hokay so i don't actually have aim, but we can discuss things through pm that way i'm not flooding up you're crackship? c:
laine
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone eastern
posts 693 posts
points 33655 points
status Offline
[jul 31] brb in the uk till the end of august
hi hi ! how would you feel about my andrew garfield x your emma stone, and my scarjo and your chris evans ?
charlie
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone pacific
posts 8104 posts
points 292130 points
status Offline
11.28 the holidays have me a bit crazy so replies may be a lot slow at the moment until they are over.I do apologize.
alrighty so I so want to do something supernatural!
Maybe your Andy x and my taylor Marie hill: vampire/demon against a non knowing human.
Then your female of choice against my Colton Haynes/Dylan O'Brien: maybe childhood crushes he went away to the army or something and has been gone for a while and now he's back.
lol I sick at plotting I'm so sorry.
dilly
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone cst
posts 50 posts
points 2955 points
status Offline

charlie sometimes i would totally be down for those pairings! if you have aim i can pm you so we can figure out plots on there.

what's the diillyo i have yet to play andy against taylor so that would be cool to do! and i haven't played him as a demon before either, i always have him as a vampire when i play him in supernatural plots lol.

i'm really in love with shelley hennig and dylan o'brien because they're just super cute and i'm totally down for this one as well. as i told charlie if you have aim i can shoot you a pm so you can add me and then perhaps we can bounce some more ideas off each other?
hawk
pronouns her/she
age 28
timezone mountain
posts 5665 posts
points 38070 points
status Offline
[jul 31] brb in the uk till the end of august
yeah, i've got aim ! i'm snarktowers <3
charlie
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone pacific
posts 8104 posts
points 292130 points
status Offline
looking for new plots as always! <3
okay so can I just say that I love every single pairing that you have listed! It was really hard to pick two but what if we do alex gaskarth and tay jardine and then dylan and shelley or holland! You can pick!!
I can totally brainstorm some plots!
kelsey
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone est
posts 31522 posts
points 956865 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!