welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

i am bulletproof, hawk's crack :D
wyatt
22 years old
he/him
atlantic (gmt-4)
pm for telegram
mature threads? yes
BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can take time. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.
how i met your mother
well this is hawkward!

tbh it's been floating in my head for months now and i was thinking about making a story out of it but i'm too lazy to do it on my own and it's so much more fun when another person is involved because there's more ideas and head canons to be had and naturally you were one of the first people i thought of to plot with!!!!! i'm so glad you like zoe x luke because they are one of my favourite crackships and they're hella cute together and just uGH i need this in my life pls. do u have the imessage because i deleted that program that u told me about to use for aim because i'm lame lmao
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
mature threads? ask first
[march 22nd] i am happy to announce that starting on friday i will be working part time at a thrift store! 20 hour weeks and will be able to hopefully have plenty of time for rp fun still until i can manage to wiggle into a full time position. /dances
gotham
@[damn, wyatt] oooo shame on you mister! lol it's called pidgin, unfortunately imessage was being a real dick to me so i was like no more! lol
wyatt
22 years old
he/him
atlantic (gmt-4)
pm for telegram
mature threads? yes
BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can take time. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.
how i met your mother
well this is hawkward! I know, all the same on me ): let's get something started thooooo. I might see if iMessage will let me log onto aim again and we can do all the things :)
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
[march 22nd] i am happy to announce that starting on friday i will be working part time at a thrift store! 20 hour weeks and will be able to hopefully have plenty of time for rp fun still until i can manage to wiggle into a full time position. /dances
gotham
@[damn, wyatt] lol go for it! my list of replies has been really short lately so i'll probably be able to get to it sooner rather than waaay later XD
laine
21 years old
they/them
eastern
pm me
mature threads? yes
12/27 i suck. i know.
friends
your tay jardine x my alex gaskarth
your emma stone x my gosling
my lynn gunn x your austin carlile
my selena gomez/ariana grande x your dylan obrien

????
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
lainey moon zombie i would totally be down for these pairs! maybe a selena/dylan plot? do you have anything in mind? i also have aim if you'd like to chat there i can send it to you via pm :D
skye
25 years old
she/her
lovemesomeskye
mature threads? yes
11/14 i won't be around too much the next couple of days. personal issues going on.
house
hey there well this is hawkward! your jo morgan to my candice king? and your emma watson to my adam levine? comms? any plots you wanna do?
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
diamonds in the skye i am toootally down for those pairs! plot wise i'm down for just about anything. um, i've really been into a lot of like supernatural type plots.
skye
25 years old
she/her
lovemesomeskye
mature threads? yes
11/14 i won't be around too much the next couple of days. personal issues going on.
house
hey there well this is hawkward! if you add me on aim we can chat! lovemesomeskye
laine
21 years old
they/them
eastern
pm me
mature threads? yes
12/27 i suck. i know.
friends
hokay so i don't actually have aim, but we can discuss things through pm that way i'm not flooding up you're crackship? c:
charlie
26 years old
she/her
pacific
pm / aim
mature threads? yes
[feb 9] v busy with work and school, not currently making new plots. :///
boy meets world
hi hi ! how would you feel about my andrew garfield x your emma stone, and my scarjo and your chris evans ?
dilly
23 years old
she/her
cst
dngerouwman
mature threads? yes
11.28 the holidays have me a bit crazy so replies may be a lot slow at the moment until they are over.I do apologize.
skam
alrighty so I so want to do something supernatural!
Maybe your Andy x and my taylor Marie hill: vampire/demon against a non knowing human.
Then your female of choice against my Colton Haynes/Dylan O'Brien: maybe childhood crushes he went away to the army or something and has been gone for a while and now he's back.
lol I sick at plotting I'm so sorry.
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
gotham
charlie sometimes i would totally be down for those pairings! if you have aim i can pm you so we can figure out plots on there.

what's the diillyo i have yet to play andy against taylor so that would be cool to do! and i haven't played him as a demon before either, i always have him as a vampire when i play him in supernatural plots lol.

i'm really in love with shelley hennig and dylan o'brien because they're just super cute and i'm totally down for this one as well. as i told charlie if you have aim i can shoot you a pm so you can add me and then perhaps we can bounce some more ideas off each other?
charlie
26 years old
she/her
pacific
pm / aim
mature threads? yes
[feb 9] v busy with work and school, not currently making new plots. :///
boy meets world
yeah, i've got aim ! i'm snarktowers <3
kelsey
25 years old
she/her
est
AIM
mature threads? yes
3/23/17- finally updated my crack! give me things <3
the oc
okay so can I just say that I love every single pairing that you have listed! It was really hard to pick two but what if we do alex gaskarth and tay jardine and then dylan and shelley or holland! You can pick!!
I can totally brainstorm some plots!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk