welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

i am bulletproof, hawk's crack :D
Dec 31 2016, 11:26 PM
i can put up gin/josh once i find everything i need. i'll try and get it up as soon as i can
player update
[jan. 13th] okay guys i'm going through my tracker and getting rid of anything that hasn't been replied to for awhile. if you want to continue with what we had please let me know! i will keep the faces we used in my spreadsheet for the time being, but if i don't hear from you for awhile i'm going to remove them.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: mountain
mature: ask first
hawk3641 posts // 47860 points
well this is hawkward!peppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Jan 2 2017, 06:23 PM
well this is hawkward! im hereeeeeeee

my katy perry x your scott eastwood
my logan lerman x your dove cameron

????

im blanking on ideas though so if you have anything you wanna do (real life only) lemme know oooor we can brainstorm http://i.imgbox.com/HaTqEkuc.png
player update
january 23. i might be dropping my comms but i haven't decided yet. if i do, i'll contact you to see if you want to continue some ships. replies will be coming sporadically over the next week - i'm so sorry, but i have a lot going on right now. ♡
timezone: cet
mature: yes
sara4774 posts // 20400 points
sara waldorfpeppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Jan 2 2017, 06:43 PM
sara underwood ooo those are pairings i've not done before but i am totally down for them! if you have aim or skype we can bounce ideas off there?
player update
[jan. 13th] okay guys i'm going through my tracker and getting rid of anything that hasn't been replied to for awhile. if you want to continue with what we had please let me know! i will keep the faces we used in my spreadsheet for the time being, but if i don't hear from you for awhile i'm going to remove them.
timezone: mountain
mature: ask first
hawk3641 posts // 47860 points
well this is hawkward!peppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Jan 3 2017, 09:05 PM
maybe my chris wood x your naya rivera -- for this a dream plot would be like exes who broke up because they'd been together for a long time? But like they're still friends, because they were together from the time they were freshmen to the time they were like 24, so they dated for almost 10 years and all their firsts were together and they love each other but also they both know they should try to have new experiences before they decide whether they want to be together forever, and maybe one of them is very like i don't know who i am and the other doesn't get it, and just wants to be together and idk i'm just rambling now.

my minka kelly x your ryan reynolds -- i dream a dream of a firefighter and his neighbour, friends but should-be-more, where she is so worried about him ALL THE TIME and he's like "look hey i'm fine" // suddenly she's in danger for some reason (fire? mugged?) and he's like IS THIS HOW YOU ALWAYS FEEL? (but like i want to play this over multiple threads to build their dynamic tbh)
player update
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
timezone: est
mature: yes
andrea11570 posts // 98980 points
andreacinnamon dolce latte // Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay