welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: lynn

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

i am bulletproof, hawk's crack :D
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
mature threads? ask first
[feb. 2nd] one month down 11 to go already, good grief.
gotham
i can put up gin/josh once i find everything i need. i'll try and get it up as soon as i can
sara underwood
years old
well this is hawkward! im hereeeeeeee

my katy perry x your scott eastwood
my logan lerman x your dove cameron

????

im blanking on ideas though so if you have anything you wanna do (real life only) lemme know oooor we can brainstorm http://i.imgbox.com/HaTqEkuc.png
hawk
28 years old
she/her
mountain
aim/skype/telegram
mature threads? ask first
[feb. 2nd] one month down 11 to go already, good grief.
gotham
sara underwood ooo those are pairings i've not done before but i am totally down for them! if you have aim or skype we can bounce ideas off there?
andrea
26 years old
she/her
est
andreatbh (aim)
mature threads? yes
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
the oc
maybe my chris wood x your naya rivera -- for this a dream plot would be like exes who broke up because they'd been together for a long time? But like they're still friends, because they were together from the time they were freshmen to the time they were like 24, so they dated for almost 10 years and all their firsts were together and they love each other but also they both know they should try to have new experiences before they decide whether they want to be together forever, and maybe one of them is very like i don't know who i am and the other doesn't get it, and just wants to be together and idk i'm just rambling now.

my minka kelly x your ryan reynolds -- i dream a dream of a firefighter and his neighbour, friends but should-be-more, where she is so worried about him ALL THE TIME and he's like "look hey i'm fine" // suddenly she's in danger for some reason (fire? mugged?) and he's like IS THIS HOW YOU ALWAYS FEEL? (but like i want to play this over multiple threads to build their dynamic tbh)
kalie
23 years old
she/her
PST
jetpacklwt @ aim // kalie#4964 @ discord
mature threads? yes
feb 7 + i'm kind of just dipping my toes atm. so like, play nice.
skam
grant gustin x melissa benoist for supernatural creature x human?

steven r mcqueen x candice accola for a hunter x shifter duo?

and i don't really have preferences on which face is what role or which one i play
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
andrea
channy
hawk
lay