welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

i am bulletproof, hawk's crack :D

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

hawk     28 years old     her/she
telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5351 posts
21370 points
currently Online
Dec 31 2016, 11:26 PM         Quote        
i can put up gin/josh once i find everything i need. i'll try and get it up as soon as i can
[sep. 18th] so i went through my tracked topics and archived threads that haven't been posted to since they started. (with a couple of exceptions) if i haven't heard anything from you about it, that's why i did it. if you'd like to continue please let me know and i'll have them moved back.

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none
ask first to 18+ threads

sara underwood

years old    
0 posts
Jan 2 2017, 06:23 PM         Quote        
well this is hawkward! im hereeeeeeee

my katy perry x your scott eastwood
my logan lerman x your dove cameron

????

im blanking on ideas though so if you have anything you wanna do (real life only) lemme know oooor we can brainstorm http://i.imgbox.com/HaTqEkuc.png
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
to 18+ threads

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5351 posts
21370 points
currently Online
Jan 2 2017, 06:43 PM         Quote        
sara underwood ooo those are pairings i've not done before but i am totally down for them! if you have aim or skype we can bounce ideas off there?
[sep. 18th] so i went through my tracked topics and archived threads that haven't been posted to since they started. (with a couple of exceptions) if i haven't heard anything from you about it, that's why i did it. if you'd like to continue please let me know and i'll have them moved back.

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

ask first to 18+ threads

andrea

andrea     27 years old     she/her
andy#3941
est
tlc
12070 posts
125830 points
currently Offline
Jan 3 2017, 09:05 PM         Quote        
maybe my chris wood x your naya rivera -- for this a dream plot would be like exes who broke up because they'd been together for a long time? But like they're still friends, because they were together from the time they were freshmen to the time they were like 24, so they dated for almost 10 years and all their firsts were together and they love each other but also they both know they should try to have new experiences before they decide whether they want to be together forever, and maybe one of them is very like i don't know who i am and the other doesn't get it, and just wants to be together and idk i'm just rambling now.

my minka kelly x your ryan reynolds -- i dream a dream of a firefighter and his neighbour, friends but should-be-more, where she is so worried about him ALL THE TIME and he's like "look hey i'm fine" // suddenly she's in danger for some reason (fire? mugged?) and he's like IS THIS HOW YOU ALWAYS FEEL? (but like i want to play this over multiple threads to build their dynamic tbh)
tbh i've been shit so i'm gonna send out some pms and see what's what
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     no addiction plots. Anything super triggery I like to plot out. Don't romanticize domestic violence, don't try to make direct incest "sexy" - not into it.
yes to 18+ threads

kalie aka baby spice

kalie     23 years old     she/her
noahczerny#4964 @ discord
PST
mariah carey
184 posts
5580 points
currently Offline
Feb 8 2017, 06:22 PM         Quote        
grant gustin x melissa benoist for supernatural creature x human?

steven r mcqueen x candice accola for a hunter x shifter duo?

and i don't really have preferences on which face is what role or which one i play
mar 6 + be patient with me pls. i'm working on it i swear.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     suicide jokes, played out abuse and/or sexual assault without discussion
yes to 18+ threads

moonlight

moonlight     26 years old     she/her
aim
est
mya
149 posts
8805 points
currently Offline
Feb 28 2017, 02:19 AM         Quote        
Hey Hawk, we met in the cbox and you were so nice that I know that I need to rp with you http://i.imgbox.com/pzAiL0yE.png http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png

anyway, here are some ships I'm vibing. Who you should play being on the left, who I'm offering to play on the right.. then at the bottom I'll list the plots you've suggested that I like http://i.imgbox.com/aykjUdhJ.png

max theriot x jennifer lawrence
grant gustin x melissa benoist
anyone you want x dove cameron

selena gomez x tyler posey
maia mitchell x tyler posey
dove cameron x anyone you want really

so those are just some ship ideas? Anyway onto plots. I like both real life & supernatural! Look forward to talking plots out http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png

well this is hawkward!

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     n/a atm
yes to 18+ threads

p a n d a

panda     26 years old     she/her
discord/telegram
PST
ginuwine
1383 posts
54700 points
currently Offline
Mar 2 2017, 02:27 PM         Quote        
Your Jeremy Renner to my Scarlett Leithold something supernatural. Maybe a fairy and an explorer or nature documentary person ect.

You can pick the other plot and I'm open to play any males from your list and then some! I do love love love to play against tattooed ladies <3

well this is hawkward!
April, 2017: Promoted at the job woot woot. I work 6 days a week but will always do my best to be here.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     None
yes to 18+ threads

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5351 posts
21370 points
currently Online
Mar 4 2017, 01:29 PM         Quote        
white x6, look like a panda okay, okay so love the first pair (first time i've ever seen her face and it's purty) i also like the plot.

secondly, perhaps your charlie hunnam against either my ariel bloomer? as for plots maybe keeping up with the spn theme perhaps like a hunter vs either shifter/vamp/wolf? i have telegram and aim that we can plot on so just let me know <3

ask first to 18+ threads

p a n d a

discord/telegram
PST
ginuwine
1383 posts
54700 points
currently Offline
Mar 4 2017, 01:38 PM         Quote        

well this is hawkward!

I am so here for both of these they sound awesome. I love Ariel's face and wow her hair is amazing.

Jeremy and Scarlet: I can start this. Any particular ideas on how you want it to go? I have a plot on my list thats like a magical garden?

Ariel/Charlie I'm loving the hunter wolf thing for these two. I imagine her being a purple werewolf! LOL Unless you wanted to be the hunter. <3
April, 2017: Promoted at the job woot woot. I work 6 days a week but will always do my best to be here.
yes to 18+ threads

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5351 posts
21370 points
currently Online
Mar 4 2017, 01:45 PM         Quote        
white x6, look like a panda
so would scarlett be the fairy in this one? i'm down with him finding this secret magical garden completely by accident XD

haha, i'm actually thinking she'd be more of a natural colored wolf, i don't even know her real hair color tbh but i'm thinking it's black. she just dyes it when she's human.

but yes i am totally down for these and i can start the second one when i have the chance which hopefully will be later <3

ask first to 18+ threads

p a n d a

discord/telegram
PST
ginuwine
1383 posts
54700 points
currently Offline
Mar 7 2017, 09:29 PM         Quote        

well this is hawkward!
Ah, we meet again. :P I need to feel overwhelmed ok? Thats when I'm happiest oops. OK so here is some more love for you <3<3<3

Your dylan obrien to my holland roden arranged marriage/fantasy/royalty plot.

Your emma stone to my andrew garfield vampires please. I need this in my life. OR male slayer/female vampire?

Your stephen amell to my Zoe Sugg age gap millitary. Sort of based on the song "Travelin Soldier" by the Dixie Chicks? Young girl (18ish) meets a man (20s ish?) going to be deployed and she writes him letters and they text/call/chat because he has no one and they get all squishy fall in love.

Your maia mitchell to my colton haynes for harry potter versey goodness? They would be cute students I think.
yes to 18+ threads

lots of lux

LUX     22 years old     she/her
AIM- MinnieMeX Telegram- LotsOfLux
est
mariah carey
253 posts
5380 points
currently Offline
Mar 13 2017, 10:52 AM         Quote        
well this is hawkward!

Okay so.... i'm here finally because i am a horrible person and should have posted in here 9 years ago! Better late then never!!!!

Uhm so will legit play any human with Andy so like... my suggestions are Phoebe Tonkin, Eliza Gonzales, Kylie Rae, Hailie Barber, Chrissy Costanza....I DUNNO ANYONE. Oh Maggie Lindman would be super cute with him too.

We could do like illegal age gap/dysfunctional with some fluff kinda thing?

If you wanna flip flop i'm down for that too.
7/20/17- Starting over! Currently strictly mobile so please give me some time for replies.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     Not much triggers me. If i'm uncomfortable i'll let you know.
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!