we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

winter wonderland, + nene
edna shelby
2/19: I'm craving older faces, esp cillian murphy!!! (see request links)
pronouns: She/Her
timezone: EST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 01:47 PM

Brad's gift to Dacey for Christmas was a trip to a private island in the Caribbean where they could relax in crystal clear waters, and sip on drinks to their hearts content. Of course the snowstorm that grounded the entire East Coast seemed intent on keeping them from their warm getaway. "Well, there's no way we're getting out of JFK," Brad sighed, walking over to Dacey. Their bags were already checked, and they simply had a carry-on, and Dacey's bag. "Wanna get a drink or something to eat?"

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

older men
nene meeny miney mo
( 11/11 ) a) holiday plots plssss? thx. and b) haven't been around a whole lot and won't be around much for pretty much the rest of the holiday season. i'm not dropping anything or trying to get out of anything (gimme more tbh) just warning that i'm going to be slower when it comes to threads. gonna try to get all replies up tomorrow. <3
pronouns: she/her
timezone: est
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
nene
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 05:43 PM
dacey was so mad she couldn’t stand it. this was supposed to be her romantic getaway with brad. the first of many, he assured her. nonetheless, she was frustrated to find that the weather had sufficiently ruined their plans for such. instead, they were practically stranded at jfk and she was not hiding her feelings well. as brad walked over, dacey shrugged and ran her fingers through her hair. ”yeah, food sounds good.” she grabbed her purse and stood, reaching for his hand, desperate for his touch to reassure her.

tracker

crackship

mxf comms

n/a

n/a
edna shelby
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 06:23 PM
Brad led them to a nice restaurant that he frequented when flying out of this particular airport. He could feel Dacey's tension in the way she held his hand. "Princess getting all ruffled because she can't get her way today?" Brad asked, somewhat amused by this side of Dacey. Usually it was her role to keep him calm.

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

older men
nene meeny miney mo
( 11/11 ) a) holiday plots plssss? thx. and b) haven't been around a whole lot and won't be around much for pretty much the rest of the holiday season. i'm not dropping anything or trying to get out of anything (gimme more tbh) just warning that i'm going to be slower when it comes to threads. gonna try to get all replies up tomorrow. <3
mature? yes
nene
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 06:33 PM
dacey knew she was being silly, but she had felt like this trip could have been something special for the two of them. and instead, she’d had to bundle up and brave the cold only to find herself in the airport, albeit stranded with brad wasn’t really a bad thing. ”i’m not a princess. and i’m just sick of the cold. i was looking forward to it.”

tracker

crackship

mxf comms

n/a

n/a
edna shelby
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 06:38 PM
"Dacey... you're being a princess," Brad said definitively, though with a smile. He kissed the side of her head as they rounded a corner and walked up to a hostess. "Two, please..." he urged the waitress to put them a little further back, away from the people passing by. Once the hostess was gone, Brad hooked his hand inside Dacey's inner thigh and pulled her closer to him in the rounded booth. "Come here," he kissed her, not really caring just how intimate their interaction was. "We'll be out of here soon enough..."

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

older men
nene meeny miney mo
mature? yes
nene
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 06:55 PM
following brad, dacey shrugged and moved to slide into the booth where they were seated, plopping her purse into the spot beside her. before she could do anything, his hand was tugging at her and she was smiling as he pulled her close. kissing him back, she couldn’t help but moan very softly, her body warming to his touch. ”you’re right. of course you’re right. it’s just frustrating. i wanted to be alone with you.”

tracker

crackship

mxf comms

n/a

n/a
edna shelby
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 07:33 PM

"Who doesn't? There's a line behind you for people wanting to be alone with me, but just so you know, you get first priority... unless like Wonder Woman walks in or something," Brad smiled into the kiss, clearly joking. "I love you, but right now I would like to sufficiently buzzed so that it's not as painful just sitting around here all day... or night."

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

older men
nene meeny miney mo
mature? yes
nene
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 5 2018, 05:48 AM
”i suppose i can live with the line as long as i’m at the front,” dacey teased in response, ”and wonder woman doesn’t count because i would totally step aside for her.” with a giggle and nodded and reached for the drink menu left on the table, ”and i love you, brad. so let’s get this buzz, then.” she blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear, sure that someone would recognize him and then they’d have to deal with paparazzi. but for now, she was enjoying this time with him.

tracker

crackship

mxf comms

n/a

n/a
edna shelby
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 5 2018, 06:15 AM

Brad ordered two single malt scotches with ice to start, and a few appetizers. He knew that Dacey would be pissed if they got grounded, but he had a few tricks up his sleeve to make her just a little happier. "Since we're clearly going to lose a few days, what would you say if we extend the trip just a little more, ooorrrr... we could simply find a new destination. Can't change the weather for you, babe, but I can certainly make it a little better," Brad smirked, sipping his scotch.

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

older men
nene meeny miney mo
mature? yes
nene
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 5 2018, 06:20 AM
quite frankly, dacey considered herself the luckiest girl in the world to have brad’s complete attention and she didn’t plan on taking that for granted. instead, she shifted to be even closer to him, her elbow on the back of the booth and her cheek resting on her upturned palm. ”well what did you have in mind? i don’t think they’re letting anyone out so unless you have a car that can get us somewhere warmer, i think we’re stuck here.” shrugging her shoulders, she let her gaze drift over him, drinking in how incredibly attractive he was.

tracker

crackship

mxf comms

n/a

n/a
edna shelby
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 5 2018, 06:34 AM

"Oh, no, we're going to the island... I mean afterwards... we can extend the trip in a second destination if you'd like... close your eyes, wherever your finger lands kind of thing? Or if there's somewhere you really wanted to visit?" Brad smiled. His phone buzzed and he rolled his eyes at the message, informing him that all air traffic has been suspended for the next twelve hours and they will update them as soon as possible.

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

older men
nene meeny miney mo
mature? yes
nene
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 5 2018, 06:48 AM
nodding, dacey shrugged and tapped her fingers on the table, ”i can’t think of anywhere in particular. just surprise me?” she teased brad before frowning at the message he received, knowing by his reaction that it wasn’t good. ”we’re stuck, aren’t we?” she questioned with an arched brow.

tracker

crackship

mxf comms

n/a

n/a
edna shelby
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 6 2018, 07:32 PM

"Yeah, unfortunately..." Brad shrugged. "Didn't I say that I wanted you to start making some decisions?" he smirked. "Either you figure this out of we're not going anywhere..." he posed the challenge and received the appetizers that the waitress brought over.

nene meeny miney mo: i'm sry! i never got an alert! its been failing me lately :(

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

older men
nene meeny miney mo
mature? yes
nene
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 7 2018, 07:19 AM
rolling her eyes slightly in response, dacey looked over the appetizers he had ordered, reaching for a bite and tapping her chin in thought. ”i’m just not sure. i don’t want to make you go anywhere that you don’t love, brad. i’ve always loved the idea of traveling to punta cana or greece or spain or italy or...” she trailed off, realizing she still wasn’t answering his question. ”what are the parameters? how secluded would you want and how long would we be staying?” taking out her phone, she pulled up a map and started looking over destinations.

edna shelby no worries, love!

tracker

crackship

mxf comms

n/a

n/a
edna shelby
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 7 2018, 03:50 PM

"No parameters... whatever you want," Brad said, thoroughly enjoying the mozzarella stick. Probably more than he should. Grabbing his fork, he skewered a shrimp. "I've had my time to choose... now it's yours..."

nene meeny miney mo

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

older men
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll