welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

+ rely on, sin + sirius

andrea

andrea     27 years old     she/her
andy#3941
est
tlc
12019 posts
122780 points
currently Offline
Jan 3 2017, 04:22 PM         Quote        
sinyster gates & sirius
+ rely on

Bellatrix had always treated her cousins as though they were siblings. She had always had a strong sense of pride in their family and their name, and anyone with their last name or bloodline was someone she felt deeply connected to.

Sirius was no different.

She had always known he would pose a problem. Strong willed, clever, headstrong and stubborn: he was a Black, through and through.

Unfortunately, it was the most attractive traits that had him pulling away from his mother. His family. Their legacy. Bellatrix was making it her mission to drag him back, even if it was kicking and screaming. Her rat had told her of his plan to sneak into Hogsmeade that evening, and her darling husband had gotten her a portkey to get her there.

She'd been in the back corner of the pub for an hour before he arrived - and she waited until he was settled to make her move. He'd finished a drink when she slid her fingers across the shoulders of her cousin, which were broader than she remembered, even if he was still as slim and boyishly handsome as ever. "Sirius" she greeted, "fancy meeting you here"

tbh i've been shit so i'm gonna send out some pms and see what's what
TRIGGERS     no addiction plots. Anything super triggery I like to plot out. Don't romanticize domestic violence, don't try to make direct incest "sexy" - not into it.
yes to 18+ threads

sinyster gates

sin     26 years old     they/them
pm / aim
eastern
tupac
36001 posts
149725 points
currently Offline
Jan 3 2017, 05:54 PM         Quote        
It was nearly end of term, which meant three things:

One, the inevitable End of Year prank was on the horizon, and the Marauders’ collective trunk was rather empty.

Two, exams. Which, while nothing to stress over, left Sirius eager to every other person at Hogwarts, who had little to do besides complain of revision and testing and My potion wasn’t green enough and My response was four inches too short and I can’t wait to not have to read anything else for three months.

Three – and perhaps most importantly – it meant his first complete holiday away from his family. The idea left Sirius nearly inflated.

The three things combined left him wandering – first to Zonko’s, despite the fact that his face was well-recognized, and it was certainly not a Hogsmeade weekend, much less a weekend in general – then to the Hogs Head Inn. He was in the middle of flurrying the barmaid (a mildly attractive, if not lumpy, elderly woman he’d never seen before, who seemed delighted by his presence and conversation) with made-up stories of having survived a Runespoor attack at the age of eight on a family holiday to Burkina Faso – when fingers dancing their way across his shoulders sent a chill up his spine.

He was immediately too receptive. It was a glaring fault that Sirius hadn’t been able to overcome: a need for some kind of spotlight, for affection. He practically shimmied into it, turning his upturned head to glance down his nose at Bellatrix.

Immediately he shrunk away, shying into the bar in front of him, his features arranging darkly. “Cousin,” he volleyed back, and the corner of his lip started to twist. “You grace the lowly with your presence. They won't blast you from the tapestry for this, will they? Are you dying? Roddy-dearest isn’t trying to sell you off already, is he? Can’t say I’d blame him.”

andrea
13 AUG. selectively doing things because school etc. if i disappear(ed) on something we have going and you want to continue it, let me know!
TRIGGERS     the more graphic / sexual / gnarly / trigger-filled it is, the better
yes to 18+ threads

andrea

andy#3941
est
tlc
12019 posts
122780 points
currently Offline
Jan 3 2017, 06:59 PM         Quote        
sinyster gates & sirius
+ rely on

She was excellent at finding people's weaknesses. It was really her main skill. She could observe someone and pick out the three or four best ways to destroy them, easily. It made her excellent at torture - even better at manipulation. She sat down with her cousin, despite not being invited, and ignored his first few jests, though she did settle in on one, as her fingers slid down his spine, until her palm pressed just below his shoulder blade and her fingernails grazed the spot where muscles swelled from the sides of his spine. "Oh Sirius we both know that you would never be considered lowly" Not with a name like his, even if he was blasted off the family tree.

"Besides, I've missed my favourite cousin. No one else is nearly as fun to spar with" And that genuinely was the truth. Andromeda was getting better with age but her sisters were a bore and his brother, well... anyway. "You haven't missed me, not even a little?" She asked, pretending to be offended (she wasn't, because he was clearly insane) "We had such fun, growing up" Even if her memory was a little skewed, for it.

TRIGGERS     no addiction plots. Anything super triggery I like to plot out. Don't romanticize domestic violence, don't try to make direct incest "sexy" - not into it.
yes to 18+ threads

sinyster gates

pm / aim
eastern
tupac
36001 posts
149725 points
currently Offline
Jan 3 2017, 07:10 PM         Quote        
It took everything in him not to reach around and swat the hand from his spine. Maybe it was self-indulgent. Some twisted part of him seemingly enjoyed it, craved the attention, despite the fact that it was Bellatrix, despite it being a symbol of everything he’d walked away from. He felt the hairs of his arms stand at attention, concealed beneath the sleeves of his shirt. “You’re rather physical tonight. Have you been at the bottle? How long have you been slinking around here?” He turned to glance over his shoulder, toward the corners of the inn, imagined Narcissa might be there as well, or the Lestranges – but there were no familiar faces beyond the one at his side.

When he turned back toward the bar, it was with a visible shiver, attempting to shake off the contact at his back. “I’m sorry,” he interrupted quickly, “which part was fun again? I don’t seem to recall.” His head tilted in mock thought before his eyes darted back toward his cousin face. “What do you want, Bellatrix?” Curt, his voice a little edgier, her name snapping at the syllables as it rolled in full off his tongue. “I know you’re after something. What is it? Come back to the family, apologize to mum, join your side? Which is it?”

andrea
13 AUG. selectively doing things because school etc. if i disappear(ed) on something we have going and you want to continue it, let me know!
TRIGGERS     the more graphic / sexual / gnarly / trigger-filled it is, the better
yes to 18+ threads

andrea

andy#3941
est
tlc
12019 posts
122780 points
currently Offline
Jan 3 2017, 09:25 PM         Quote        
sinyster gates & sirius
+ rely on

She dragged one nail up his back, adding a second as she got closer, then slid both up his neck and under that long, lovely hair, gently scratching the nape of his neck, palm pressing to his shoulder. "Does being physical bother you?" Bella asked, "I haven't been at the bottle yet, but if you're looking for someone to drink with I'm more than happy to provide company."

She had come alone, because she alone could complete this task. Rod and Rab were fine enough to go drinking with, and her dear sister was a good companion for journeys like this, but figuring out Sirius' weak points was something she needed to do on her own. After all, she was enjoying it so far.

"Oh don't be so narcissistic, Sirius, it doesn't look good on you" She murmured, calling over the waitress, ordering them a bottle of firewhiskey, then looking back at her cousin: "I don't want anything except to see you" She told him, half her mouth curling into a smile, "Happy accident that I ran into you at all" She added, a lie, "But we might as well enjoy it - not often you get to have the benefit of the Black vaults at your disposal while drinking lately, I presume" Though the Potters were well off, and likely providing for him - but still.

yes to 18+ threads

sinyster gates

pm / aim
eastern
tupac
36001 posts
149725 points
currently Offline
Jan 24 2017, 12:39 AM         Quote        
He hated the way that his body reacted before his mind even caught up with what was happening. This wasn’t some girl in the Common Room, or a classmate, or – Merlin, the tickle of a ghost passing through you on the way to the Great Hall. This was Bellatrix: older and far more malicious and manipulative and in a strange sort of way, terrifying. Not that Sirius was afraid of her. He wasn’t. Didn’t care if she had an army of Megalomaniacal Purebloods at her back. She didn’t scare him.

What she could do, maybe –

But no, not even that. He reached behind him, swatting her arm away where Bellatrix attempted to make more sincere contact. “The empty seat was actually better company than you are, but I don’t imagine that’ll prompt you to leave ,will it? Did Mother Dearest send you? Is that it?”

His mouth drew in a tight line across his features, grim and haughty. “As it turns out,” he returned coolly, “I don’t need the benefit of the Black vaults being blah-blah-blah. An honest answer will be just fine this time: what d’you want?”

andrea
yes to 18+ threads

andrea

andy#3941
est
tlc
12019 posts
122780 points
currently Offline
Feb 5 2017, 10:31 PM         Quote        
sinyster gates & sirius
+ rely on

He swatted her hand away but she wasn't deterred. Bellatrix laid her hand on him again, on the shoulder closer to her and then sliding it across to the other one as she leaned in, speaking nearer to his ear: "I wanted to see you, Sirius" She repeated, "Now why is that so hard to believe? You're a handsome, lovely young man - a good drinking partner, a friendly face" Bellatrix smiled, glad that she was getting under his skin, pleased that she was winning even if she wasn't sure what the prize was yet.

"You're so tense," She murmured, leaning in again, "Let me get you another drink and we can discuss why you won't take me at my word."

yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!