we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

✦ cathedrals in my heart
run, keely, run
21 jan not really feeling it but i'm trying .
pronouns: she + her
timezone: est
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 13 2017, 01:09 PM

how the sage stole christmas
aw yes of course!

ana x chris - definitely here for some fluff and then throwing in drama because i'm trash and hate allowing my characters to be happy for any length of time whatsoever.

dylan x sabrina - let's do sabrina because i love her and i haven't really gotten to do any ships with her! but aw yes i like this. maybe she's subtly kinda like hey your gf sucks and you're way better so dump her already but yes definitely here for this!

tracker

crackship

ϟ sage hetfield
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

1/22 - This thorn in my side, this thorn in my side is from the tree. This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted. It tears me and I bleed and I bleed. Caught under wheel's roll, I take the leech I'm bleeding me. Can't stop to save my soul, I take the leash that's leading me. I'm bleeding me.

pronouns: she/her
timezone: pacific
member group: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 13 2017, 01:12 PM

run, keely, run
hmu on discord darling, I would love to flesh these couples out just a little bit more with you if you're down!
sagebrushxoxo#0064

tracker

manUNkind +

bleeding me +

fade to black +

master of puppets +
run, keely, run
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 13 2017, 01:17 PM

tracker

crackship

aly
12/17 pls give me things
timezone: pst
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
aly
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 16 2017, 08:40 PM
run, keely, run
hii bb! so need some plotting in my life rn. how do you feel about my gigi hadid x your will higginson, celeb/fake dating plot. she's become america's sweetheart and he's america's bad boy - so naturally, they've been shoved together. they both hate the idea, but he's more of a little shit about it because he likes annoying her and wants to hook up with her while for her it's more of genuine dislike.

my kj apa x your scarlett leithold - part of a best friend group of 3. one of them is dating the third (no preference) and ever since, things have felt a little different between kj and scarlett. there's an underlying tension that never existed before and it's hard to ignore and it's clear that the one left out is jealous.

tracker

request

run, keely, run
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 17 2017, 10:22 AM

aly

will x gigi: oh yes this will be fun! his agent probably wants this to help save his image because it's probably getting a bit worse than his agency would like but he's treating this whole thing like a game and a how long will it take me to get into her pants kinda thing.

kj x scarlett: it's like one of those things where they never realized they actually wanted each other before one of them was taken?? kinda funny if it's almost difficult for them to be in the same room together without making eyes at each other and they're probably weirded out and confused but yeah i definitely love this!

tracker

crackship

aly
12/17 pls give me things
timezone: pst
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
aly
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 17 2017, 07:45 PM
run, keely, run
will x gigi yess and her team is trying to rough up her image because she's not getting serious roles.

kj x scarlett yeah! maybe he's the one dating the other friend and it's the first time he's really been in a relationship and scarlett doesn't know how to deal.

i don't think i have you on discord, mine is aly#7423 if you wanna chat

tracker

request

run, keely, run
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 19 2017, 06:49 PM

aly

ugh sorry my life is a shit show right now but i'll add you on discord now!

tracker

crackship

lyrical miracle m-cee, bro.
JANUARY 8th: haven't been feeling well the last couple of days, so i'm semi-active, will get posts up soon once i'm feeling better.
pronouns: he / him
timezone: EST
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
m.
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 19 2017, 10:49 PM
run, keely, run // post apocalyptic awesomeness. let's do it.

tracker

run, keely, run
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 19 2017, 10:52 PM

what even is a hoodie?

new phone who dis

tracker

crackship

lyrical miracle m-cee, bro.
JANUARY 8th: haven't been feeling well the last couple of days, so i'm semi-active, will get posts up soon once i'm feeling better.
pronouns: he / him
timezone: EST
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
m.
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 19 2017, 10:54 PM
run, keely, run // >__> the disrespect

tracker

run, keely, run
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 19 2017, 10:57 PM

tracker

crackship

what’s the sitch, kim?
dec. 29th — slowly starting to catch up on posts! if there’s anything i’ve missed, feel free to let me know 💕!
member group: chocolate bark
mature? yes
kim
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 21 2017, 07:25 AM

dua lipa x camila cabello!! i was thinking that they could be in an established relationship and maybe one’s just gotten out of the closet and confessed to their parents. maybe they’re just about to go meet the other person’s parents and hooo my god, they’re so nervous!! brownie points if the parents don’t like the girlfriend bc they think they’re just not right!! aka awkward family dinner

tracker

crackship

myoa

plot dump

faces & ships
run, keely, run
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 21 2017, 09:27 PM

what’s the sitch, kim?

omg i love this pairing! but yes i love the idea of them already dating and kinda just coming out with everything. omg yes i am so here for awkward family dinner!!!!

tracker

crackship

what’s the sitch, kim?
dec. 29th — slowly starting to catch up on posts! if there’s anything i’ve missed, feel free to let me know 💕!
member group: chocolate bark
mature? yes
kim
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 21 2017, 10:54 PM

dua lipa x camila cabello!! SAME, they’re so precious! okay, what type of thread do you want to do? comm that leads to a rapidfire, maybe?

tracker

crackship

myoa

plot dump

faces & ships
run, keely, run
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 22 2017, 04:34 PM

what’s the sitch, kim?

yes a comm sounds perfect! so we can get a feel for them as a couple and whatnot

tracker

crackship

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll